Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muay Thai/BJJ

Options
  • 01-03-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey,

I'm just curious what Muay Thai and or BJJ clubs are located in the midlands? I'd even settle for kickboxing! I know there was a Muay Thai gym in Mullingar but its closed now and the Jiu Jitsu Grappling club is gone too I'm told.

I've a keen interest in MMA but would reli like to study these 2 matial arts as my base. It seems that outside the main cities there isn't much in the way of these facilities.

I'm based in Mullingar but more than willing to travel to train. Any information would be a great help. More than willing to consider other martial arts aswell!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rickylouth

hey,

lad called ivan use to run a gym round longford, will try and dig his contact details out, failing that bomb down the motorway to dublin, or over to dundalk, suppose dublin would be the handiest 30-40mins should get you there, then you have your choice bridgestone city centre, chupasart tallaght, Ip gym finglas? all good gyms for the dedicated fighter
    just suppose how bad you want to train.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Kickboxing in Athlone Regional Sports centre every week as well. PM if you want details, directions etc

Advertisement