Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top hairdresser for a wedding

Options
  • 01-03-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi people,

I'm heading down to Portarlington in May and i want to get people advice on a good hairdresser. I normally go to Peter Marks but they dont have one in Portarlington. Can anybody recommend a top sylish/haridresser for a wedding!:)

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

we have many good hairdressers in port one in particular is angela on the main street or we have scissorhands at the back of centra, mandika also are quite good

it depends what type of style your looking for ring around there are all very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

MasterKZG wrote: »
    Hi people,

I'm heading down to Portarlington in May and i want to get people advice on a good hairdresser. I normally go to Peter Marks but they dont have one in Portarlington. Can anybody recommend a top sylish/haridresser for a wedding!:)

S
    My wife works for peter marks and we live in portarlington,what date is it and she might be able to do it for you from home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭MasterKZG

So where is the Peter Marks that she works in?
    We from Dublin and heading down in May 15th for our friend's wedding at The Hertiage so a nice simple wash and blow dry will do the job!:):)

So where is the Peter Marks that she works in?
    We from Dublin and heading down in May 15th for our friend's wedding at The Hertiage so a nice simple wash and blow dry will do the job!:):)
    She works in naas,the 15th is a saturday and she works thursday,friday and saturday,what time is the wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭MasterKZG

Wedding i assume is at 2pm.How far is Naas to Killenard (close to portarlington which is where our bb is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭littlebsci

Wedding i assume is at 2pm.How far is Naas to Killenard (close to portarlington which is where our bb is.

If you're only looking for a wash and blow dry there's a hairdressers in Killenard right beside the hotel rather than going up to Naas. Think it's called Colour Bomb. To be honest I've never gone in but I certainly haven't heard anything bad about it!

Its about half hour away you will pass it on way to portarlington if you wanted to make appointment and get done on way to wedding ask for aoife but you will pay peter mark prices.There are plenty of hair salons in port but not sure which are good.

Advertisement