Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player wanted. Dublin

Options
  • 01-03-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Bass player wanted to complete 4 piece original indie rock band.
    Influences include Stereophonics, Bloc Party, Delorentos,
    Current band members age's are between 24-29
    We rehearse in North Dublin just outside the city centre.

Any interest or Q's PM me with email/phone number.

Thanks for reading!
    PTO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Sorry to anyone who PM'd who we didnt get back to....our search was put on hold for a while. We are still looking for a bass player so if anyone who has PM'd is still interested let us know or if anyone at all is interested just PM!!

May bump!! Still looking...

Anyone???

On the lookout again after an unsuccessful search if anyone is interested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 blackpitt

how often do you rehearse?
    whats your age cut off?

• Advertisement

hi blackpitt
    I'm not sure whether we really have an age cutoff. The band is aged between 24-30 so anywhere around there!
    Rehearsing once a week at the moment in Troubadour studios on the Richmond road

• Registered Users Posts: 18 blackpitt

I'm probably too old for you. I'm 40. I used to play in a couple of bands in the late eighties early 90's. Looking to get back into it cause I miss the craic. I'l look like somebody's da next to ye, Lol. Best of luck with it.

Ha, no problem blackpitt. good luck with the search!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Alibis

Any demos online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

i might be interested , if your still lookin , dont know how good id have to be though, i can play what im told i suppose , i have the playing and timing skills just not much on theory really , im from north dublin and 29

• Advertisement
Advertisement