Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversion course for Business or Marketing

Options
  • 01-03-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Currently doing a law degree in UCC, in my final year. Due to the well known bleak outlook for the legal profession I am considering doing a Masters in the area of Business Management or Marketing. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Masters course that would best suit me here. Also, if anyone has gone down this road, did such a course compliment a law degree and what are the employment prospects? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

Qwert1 wrote: »
    Currently doing a law degree in UCC, in my final year. Due to the well known bleak outlook for the legal profession I am considering doing a Masters in the area of Business Management or Marketing. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Masters course that would best suit me here. Also, if anyone has gone down this road, did such a course compliment a law degree and what are the employment prospects? Thanks in advance.

I would note that the MSc in Finance in TCD (which I run) has had a number of law grads on the course, all of whom have done fine....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Hi,

The University of Limerick runs an M.A in Business Management specifically for non-business graduates. A friend of mine, who is a science graduate, is currently in the course and they're liking it.

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Faculties/Kemmy_Business_School/Programmes/Postgraduate/Full-Time/MA_in_Bus_Mgt

Rineanna.
    Qwert1 wrote: »

Advertisement