Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to change ISP?

• 01-03-2010 9:06pm

Stupid question time! I'm definitely changing from Eircom to UPC. Is it as simple as ringing Eircom and cancelling and then ordering UPC over their website? O do I have to ask Eircom for a MAC or something? Just curious as I've never done it before.....thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭leche solara

Just sign up with UPC through their website. When they come and install you then cancel Eircom, otherwise you might have a period without service.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

So long as you are not still in a minimum period contract you usually have to give a minimum of a months notice. As you are not transferring between dsl isps you will have no problems. (Famous last words!:rolleyes:)

Advertisement