Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough of the pisstaking, lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭beyosoco

robtri wrote: »
    real adults ha ha.. dont make me laugh

so wheres the rest of these photos....???

Please read my words, not real adults but: "This subject is real and calls for adult open minds"

If you google beyosoco you will see a series of vids made up of still images, some taken only last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

beyosoco wrote: »
    Please read my words, not real adults but: "This subject is real and calls for adult open minds"

If you google beyosoco you will see a series of vids made up of still images, some taken only last week.

i googled and seen nothing of the sort by number 8 on the list....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

bonkey wrote: »

ah no please!

statements loike gravity not existing is one of the things that may make this thread of the year

come on, how would it feel to mod a forum that got thread of the year? it would feel good i bet, come on Bonkey you know you wanna be that guy

:D

bonkey wrote: »

spoil sport .......:D

beyosoco, i have asked your personal opinion on what they have to gain so it has relevance to me

"they hope to survive by going underground"? or something to that effect you said?

Mother or jebus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

I was serious when I asked:

1. why is it so cold if we now have two suns?

2. Why can't we see anything when we look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

kryogen wrote: »
    statements loike gravity not existing is one of the things that may make this thread of the year

And who said there is no gravity , it was yourself :
    lack of gravity would explain why so many people seem to have spun off the world though wouldnt it!

I said there is another theory .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

spoil sport .......:D

The guy has a right to talk about his ideas without having to put up with ridicule and childish comments. In case you havent noticed this is the CONSPIRACY THEORY forum and as far as conspiracies go this is quite a good one......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

espinolman wrote: »

Proper theory or I read on d'internet theory?

The guy has a right to talk about his ideas without having to put up with ridicule and childish comments. In case you havent noticed this is the CONSPIRACY THEORY forum and as far as conspiracies go this is quite a good one......

sorry but how anybody can belief that spraying the sky with chemicals can mask the visibilty of a star and planets, is outlandlish and compeltly without merit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

sorry but how anybody can belief that spraying the sky with chemicals can mask the visibilty of a star and planets, is outlandlish and compeltly without merit...

In your opinion. You don't have to agree with their beliefs. But if you want to discuss those beliefs, try showing some respect. Otherwise there's very little reason to be here, is there?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    if 'they' were trying to block us from seeing this second star why would they only 'chemtrail' on certain days????? surely they should do it every day so that we could never see the 2nd star???

If you apply what you have been told by scientists and the media to this then you will be misled. If you read ancient texts such as sumerian and mayan they call it a feathered serpent and my observations so far are that it moves around very rapidly. For instance on 29th Aug we saw with naked eye and photographed it over a period of no more than 15 minutes during which time it moved from being well to the south of the sun as we viewed it to being well to the north of the sun. This represents a huge rate of travel.
    The only reason I photograph this is because I am prepared to take over 600 shots at a time when they are chemtrailing the sun heavily (hiding something) and then spend hours and hours trawling through them looking for one or two images where I have caught it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

And I can tell you in good faith that you don't need to be an amateur anything to photograph these objects. Your mind however will have to be very open to even comprehend what this means.

Very open to comprehend what? A lens flare in a camera?

Are you telling us that there is a visible second star in our solar system that only one camera can see?

There is not a second dwarf star in our solar system, and if by chance there was - it wouldn't be a secret.

Angus Og wrote: »
    I was serious when I asked:

1. why is it so cold if we now have two suns?

2. Why can't we see anything when we look?

1. If you look at what happened when the Neat comet passed the sun years ago the sun went into a major minimum, no activity period. That comet was huge. We now have several objects close to the sun and once again we are in an unprecedented solar minimum. If you check out the norway spiral you find it occured on Dec 9th, on Dec 10th we went into a freeze that shows no signs of letting up to date. Some sources suggest that this spiral emanated from the sun itself or behind it.
    2. You will only see this when heavy chemtrailing is taking place (they are hiding something), if you are prepared to photograph the sun for hours 600/1000 images in a day, spend all night sifting through them then you will see it. My success rate is about five usable images to one days photography.

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    Very open to comprehend what? A lens flare in a camera?

Are you telling us that there is a visible second star in our solar system that only one camera can see?

There is not a second dwarf star in our solar system, and if by chance there was - it wouldn't be a secret.

It would appear to be a secret to you, as for one camera, no at least four cameras in this house alone have photographed it and many others around the world. If it was lens flare I would not be posting the images and putting up with all this now would I?
    Would you? No lens flare, no sundogs, no camera anomalies, no tricks, no attempt to fool or misrepresent anything at all, merely passing on some genuine information. Hard to believe? Yes it is. Take some getting your head round? Yes it does. We have been monumentally fooled from birth and that is the hardest thing, so I don't pass this on with anything other than an honest desire to help us see, we are all in this together, there is only one of us here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So why is it a secret to everybody else but you and your 4 cameras?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Beyosoco, where are you sourcing your ancient sumerian and mayan texts from?

. We have been monumentally fooled from birth and that is the hardest thing,

I totally agree with that , we have been fooled monumentally .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I totally agree with that , we have been fooled monumentally .

Not the rest of us, see what i done there!

• Advertisement

It would appear to be a secret to you, as for one camera, no at least four cameras in this house alone have photographed it and many others around the world. If it was lens flare I would not be posting the images and putting up with all this now would I?
    Would you? No lens flare, no sundogs, no camera anomalies, no tricks, no attempt to fool or misrepresent anything at all, merely passing on some genuine information. Hard to believe? Yes it is. Take some getting your head round? Yes it does. We have been monumentally fooled from birth and that is the hardest thing, so I don't pass this on with anything other than an honest desire to help us see, we are all in this together, there is only one of us here.

You're beyond reasoning with.

Do you know the impact that another star of that distance would have on planets? The gravitational pull would literally stretch the core of the earth - like what Jupiter does to Io.

Secondly - if it was a dwarf star, it would have to be extremely close to be that bright and that large in comparison with the sun. It looks rough (if of equal distance) to be 1/3rd of the size of the Sun.

To put that into context, it would be about 300 times larger than jupiter. So what you are telling us - is that apparently, the entire planet has missed something in the sky that large, while you seem to have managed to capture it.

Just for comparison purposes - this is what I view the sky with - What do you use?

22658_234606987427_509082427_3431828_7528957_n.jpg

beyosoco, i have asked your personal opinion on what they have to gain so it has relevance to me

"they hope to survive by going underground"? or something to that effect you said?

Mother or jebus

My personal opinion is based on years of research following years of illness inflicted by accepted main stream methods which I choose not to go into. My opinion is that we live our lives in slavery to a small group of interbred eugenicists who control the planned wars, the money supply and the weather, not to mention space itself. They take great pleasure in dumbing our intellect, injecting our children, abusing us as best they can. We think we have freedom but we have none, they have no conscience, no empathy and are basically a satanistic cabal (Jordan Maxwell) who enjoy human sacrifice. Check out bohemian grove, check out the masons in Scotland and their child abuse ring, check out the reason for the dunblane massacre. Who funded Hitler, where your taxes go, flouride from auschwitz and the goulags, the cholesterol scam, the breast check scam, the list is endless. If you think the physics taught is sound, think again, if you think chemistry is up to date, think again. If you think your vote counts, think again. If you think the TV is harmless, think again. This is but a small sample of why these psychopaths would hide nibiru from us, They live on with their chosen few and a communist order in their new world and we are sacrificed.

My personal opinion is based on years of research following years of illness inflicted by accepted main stream methods which I choose not to go into. My opinion is that we live our lives in slavery to a small group of interbred eugenicists who control the planned wars, the money supply and the weather, not to mention space itself. They take great pleasure in dumbing our intellect, injecting our children, abusing us as best they can. We think we have freedom but we have none, they have no conscience, no empathy and are basically a satanistic cabal (Jordan Maxwell) who enjoy human sacrifice. Check out bohemian grove, check out the masons in Scotland and their child abuse ring, check out the reason for the dunblane massacre. Who funded Hitler, where your taxes go, flouride from auschwitz and the goulags, the cholesterol scam, the breast check scam, the list is endless. If you think the physics taught is sound, think again, if you think chemistry is up to date, think again. If you think your vote counts, think again. If you think the TV is harmless, think again. This is but a small sample of why these psychopaths would hide nibiru from us, They live on with their chosen few and a communist order in their new world and we are sacrificed.

Absoutely brilliant post .

Do you know the impact that another star of that distance would have on planets? The gravitational pull would literally stretch the core of the earth - like what Jupiter does to Io.

Secondly - if it was a dwarf star, it would have to be extremely close to be that bright and that large in comparison with the sun. It looks rough (if of equal distance) to be 1/3rd of the size of the Sun.

To put that into context, it would be about 300 times larger than jupiter. So what you are telling us - is that apparently, the entire planet has missed something in the sky that large, while you seem to have managed to capture it.

Just for comparison purposes - this is what I view the sky with - What do you use?

22658_234606987427_509082427_3431828_7528957_n.jpg

Logic and reasoning were created by scientists to impose artificial limits on our minds. Be an adult, open yours.

1. Have you read revelations?
    2. Size is about 8x earths mass according to my information.
    3. No, the entire planet has known about this for some considerable time, nasa has confirmed its existance in 1984, the vatican since 1400ad, the mayans for about 12000 years and all governments since Reagan stood up in the UN in 84 and gave his speech about an alien threat and how we would all join together (nwo) if this became the case.
    4. Comparisons don't count for much when you use that at night (no nibiru) and I use a tiny camera through the day when nibiru can be caught.
    5. Can I borrow that thing to put it on the end of my camera?

Have just been watching a documentary about it there.To be honest it smacks of a disinfo project, no disrespect to the OP.By 2011 it will be visible to the naked eye and by dec 21st 2012 it will pass by the earth causing great destruction, earthquakes and tsunamis of biblical proportions.(This ties nicely into the 2012 project).Apparently it will wipe out more than 5 billion people on this earth (this will also tie nicely into the illuminati depopulation agenda) Re: Georgia Guidestones commandment 1 - Population to be maintained below 500 million.

lol whooooosh!

is Jordan Maxwell a satanic cabal?

strange

thought he was a man

is he popular with this particular bunch of CT'ers or is it one of the years where he is a disinfo agent and a freemason?

This post would be considerably shorter if you just listed the conspiracy theories you don't subscribe to.

Kepti wrote: »
    Logic and reasoning were created by scientists to impose artificial limits on our minds. Be an adult, open yours.

You do realise that logic and reason helped you come to that conclusion, don't you?

3. No, the entire planet has known about this for some considerable time, nasa has confirmed its existance in 1984, the vatican since 1400ad, the mayans for about 12000 years and all governments since Reagan stood up in the UN in 84 and gave his speech about an alien threat and how we would all join together (nwo) if this became the case.
    4. Comparisons don't count for much when you use that at night (no nibiru) and I use a tiny camera through the day when nibiru can be caught.
    5. Can I borrow that thing to put it on the end of my camera?

point 1, yes

point 2, where do you get this information?

point 3, i suggest you really research more into the Maya about what they say on this matter.....

point 3b,show me where NASA confirmed its existence?

and also, since they are nazi something or others, if they did in fact confirm its existence, why would you believe it?

point 4, are you saying Nibiru is only there during the day? really?

• Advertisement

Have just been watching a documentary about it there.To be honest it smacks of a disinfo project, no disrespect to the OP.By 2011 it will be visible to the naked eye and by dec 21st 2012 it will pass by the earth causing great destruction, earthquakes and tsunamis of biblical proportions.(This ties nicely into the 2012 project).Apparently it will wipe out more than 5 billion people on this earth (this will also tie nicely into the illuminati depopulation agenda) Re: Georgia Guidestones commandment 1 - Population to be maintained below 500 million.

by 2012 wiping out 5 billion wont get you near a population of 500 million

1. If you look at what happened when the Neat comet passed the sun years ago the sun went into a major minimum, no activity period. That comet was huge. We now have several objects close to the sun and once again we are in an unprecedented solar minimum. If you check out the norway spiral you find it occured on Dec 9th, on Dec 10th we went into a freeze that shows no signs of letting up to date. Some sources suggest that this spiral emanated from the sun itself or behind it.
    2. You will only see this when heavy chemtrailing is taking place (they are hiding something), if you are prepared to photograph the sun for hours 600/1000 images in a day, spend all night sifting through them then you will see it. My success rate is about five usable images to one days photography.

Thanks for the answers. I can't agree with them.

by 2012 wiping out 5 billion wont get you near a population of 500 million

In the aftermath of these disasters the subsequent famine and disease of whats left of the survivors will apparently wipe out a lot more.

?

The Mayan civilization is only 4000 years old.
    humanji wrote: »
    You do realise that logic and reason helped you come to that conclusion, don't you?

It was a poor attempt at humor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

as much as I am a fan of NIBIRU etc

this OP needs to lay off the pot and the Photo shop

Just a general note folks. Beyosoco has kindly shared their beliefs with us. Instead of trying to debunk or discredit, try to simply understand their point of view and how they came upon it. If anyone just wants make fun or do the usual "You're wrong and that's final!" then just don't post.

just saw the part about the Norway spiral

i really wish those preaching "open your mind" could open up their eyes a bit more and see things as they are for a change

humanji wrote: »
    Just a general note folks. Beyosoco has kindly shared their beliefs with us. Instead of trying to debunk or discredit, try to simply understand their point of view and how they came upon it. If anyone just wants make fun or do the usual "You're wrong and that's final!" then just don't post.

in fairness its quite hard sometimes, i had to ask a direct question 5 times to get a response fromt he OP and he has ignored my latest post with questions for him asking him to explain his stance

if he refuses to enter into actual dialogue then how is it possible to have a reasoned debate?

Here's an interesting link that ties in with this:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091106-2012-end-of-world-myths.html

One quote from it: "the Nibiru doomsday was originally predicted for 2003."

• Advertisement

I haven't.

Ok - Let's assume it is 8x the size of earth. Using the distance of the moon and the size of the moon as a comparison.

If it is 1/3rd the size of the moon visually in the sky, and 8 times larger than earth (the moon is 1 quarter the diameter of earth, so we'll assume it to be 32x the diameter of the moon) - That means that it would be approximately 11 times the distance of the moon - about 2.5 million miles. Give or take..

So what you're trying to tell us that a dwarf star, 2.5 million miles from earth is not noticed by any of the public, including amateur astronomers like myself.
    3. No, the entire planet has known about this for some considerable time

They certainly didn't inform me of it.
    nasa has confirmed its existance in 1984

And your evidence for this is where?
    the vatican since 1400ad

And the Vatican are an expert on astronomy since when?

So nibiru can only be seen by day. Is that all year round in all parts of the hemisphere? Would you explain how that works for me?

I'm going to have to be honest - you've a very keen mind. You want something exciting to exist to expand your horizons. But to the best of everybody's knowledge, nibiru doesn't exist. There _may_ be a vast host of planets in the kupiter belt and the oort cloud that we have not seen yet - but a wandering stranger through the solar system that's only visible by your camera is not realistic. Let's be honest here.

I'm more than happy to entertain conspiracy theories, so long as they have a decent amount of evidence to back them up. But this seems really far fetched, and lacking any substance.

i was under the impression the oort clud was a spherical shaped cloud of comets? do you think there may be planets there?

inner or outer part?

i was under the impression the oort clud was a spherical shaped cloud of comets? do you think there may be planets there?

inner or outer part?

Not much is known about the Oort Cloud. Sedna is assumed to be located in the inner Oort cloud. There could be dozens of Sedna-sized dwarf planets, if not even more in the Oort Cloud. I mean, we've only recently discovered the likes of Sedna and Eris (dwarf planet even larger than pluto) beyond Nepture. We are certainly going to find many more.

Apparently Nibiru is part of Project Enoch, a secret government manufactured conspiracy theory that they want us to fall for hook line and sinker.When some sort of doomsday scenario imminently does kick off in 2012 they will step in and save our *** from destruction and in turn make us accept their new world order.

There _may_ be a vast host of planets in the kupiter belt and the oort cloud that we have not seen yet - but a wandering stranger through the solar system that's only visible by your camera is not realistic. Let's be honest here.

Am I wrong in thinking that a planet-sized object in the Kuiper region would preclude the existence of a Kuiper belt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Well I have to say that I find it outrageous that you are coming out with bible stuff, it just shows what a shallow silly biaist argument your posts have been littered with thus far. How dare you insult our intelligence!:mad:

• Advertisement

I've just finished reading an article about PlanetX, figured I'd share it here. If you're curious about the Mayan/Sumerian connection like I was, it covers that comprehensively. http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4093

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This might sound a bit silly to people who know what their talking about but if those pictures are taken nearer sunset is it possible the sun is too bright in the sky to see well enough at high noon?

Im not one to take the word of a piece of paper or a guy in a white jacket on tv just because he is an authority figure by the current systems standards.

Is there a certain time i should have a look for this planet?
    What equipment do i need?
    Im hoping i can hash together a plastic screen so i can have a look directly at the sun to see for myself if possible.

Edit# just read how many photos it took to get a picture of this planet.I think i will wait till its close enough to see and if it doesnt show up no harm done :)

Torakx wrote: »
    This might sound a bit silly to people who know what their talking about but if those pictures are taken nearer sunset is it possible the sun is too bright in the sky to see well enough at high noon?

Im not one to take the word of a piece of paper or a guy in a white jacket on tv just because he is an authority figure by the current systems standards.

Is there a certain time i should have a look for this planet?
    What equipment do i need?
    Im hoping i can hash together a plastic screen so i can have a look directly at the sun to see for myself if possible.

Edit# just read how many photos it took to get a picture of this planet.I think i will wait till its close enough to see and if it doesnt show up no harm done :)

if this thing was there, it would be visible to the naked eye by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

WTF IS THIS BULL****!

skelliser wrote: »
    WTF IS THIS BULL****!

its a thread, in a forum, on a message board.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement