Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

kryogen wrote: »
    if this thing was there, it would be visible to the naked eye by now
    Thats what i would have thought.And from what i read the OP is saying it is visible at certain times.The "it" they are seeing is debateable and also wether there is an "it".
    I want to know if those pictures are faked or is there some kind of body that is giving this effect.
    The only way for me to know for myself is to be able to look directly at the sun without a glass lens to see if i can spot an extra body somewhere behind or around the sun.If i dont then i wont worry about it hitting me quite yet.If i do then i will have at least discounted lens flare i think.

But if the original poster needs to take that many pictures during the day to catch a glimpse then i am not going to see it with my crappy piece of made up sun visor.Most likely i wont bother trying to make one if i wont be able to see it anyway.Unless the OP can assure me otherwise.

PS. Kryogen about your question regarding governments motives.Theres a conspiracy theory rumour which i havent looked into but i remember reading briefly about it.
    Some people reckon the extremely rich and powerfull ruling bloodlines and familes will be safely taken into orbit or space during the "end of the world" however that may happen.Saying that the nasa flights were all a hoax and that the money being pumped into nasa was actually to help fund this project.
    It sounds a little like the film 2012 except instead of giant arks/ships they will be using space ships or high altitude planes. I guess there are probably a few more ideas out there as to why alot of these end of the world scenarios are supposedly being covered up.Thought you might find that funny though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

You won't see anything. If a star was moving around in the sky like that, you'd already have felt the effect. You might lose your eyesight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dimejinky9

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091106-2012-end-of-world-myths.html

2012: Six End-of-the-World Myths Debunked
    Brian Handwerk
    for National Geographic News
    November 6, 2009

The end of the world is near—December 21, 2012, to be exact—according to theories based on a purported ancient Maya prediction and fanned by the marketing machine behind the soon-to-be-released 2012 movie.

But could humankind really meet its end in 2012—drowned in apocalyptic floods, walloped by a secret planet, seared by an angry sun, or thrown overboard by speeding continents?

2012 end of the world myths story picture - movie still

Enlarge Photo

_ Printer Friendly

Email to a Friend
    What's This?
    Digg StumbleUpon Reddit
    RELATED

* ''Doomsday'' Seed Vault Opens Near North Pole
    * Magnetic-Shield Cracks Found; Big Solar Storms Expected in 2012
    * Beyond 2012: How Earth Could End

And did the ancient Maya—whose empire peaked between A.D. 250 and 900 in what is now Mexico and Central America—really predict the end of the world in 2012?

At least one aspect of the 2012, end-of-the-world hype is, for some people, all too real: the fear.

NASA's Ask an Astrobiologist Web site, for example, has received thousands of questions regarding the 2012 doomsday predictions—some of them disturbing, according to David Morrison, senior scientist with the NASA Astrobiology Institute.

"A lot of [the submitters] are people who are genuinely frightened," Morrison said.

"I've had two teenagers who were considering killing themselves, because they didn't want to be around when the world ends," he said. "Two women in the last two weeks said they were contemplating killing their children and themselves so they wouldn't have to suffer through the end of the world."

(Related gallery: "Apocalypse Pictures—Ten Failed Doomsday Prophecies.")

Fortunately, with the help of scientists like Morrison, most of the predicted 2012 cataclysms are easily explained away.

2012 MYTH 1
    Maya Predicted End of the World in 2012

The Maya calendar doesn't end in 2012, as some have said, and the ancients never viewed that year as the time of the end of the world, archaeologists say.

But December 21, 2012, (give or take a day) was nonetheless momentous to the Maya.

"It's the time when the largest grand cycle in the Mayan calendar—1,872,000 days or 5,125.37 years—overturns and a new cycle begins," said Anthony Aveni, a Maya expert and archaeoastronomer at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York.

The Maya kept time on a scale few other cultures have considered.

During the empire's heyday, the Maya invented the Long Count—a lengthy circular calendar that "transplanted the roots of Maya culture all the way back to creation itself," Aveni said.

During the 2012 winter solstice, time runs out on the current era of the Long Count calendar, which began at what the Maya saw as the dawn of the last creation period: August 11, 3114 B.C. The Maya wrote that date, which preceded their civilization by thousands of years, as Day Zero, or 13.0.0.0.0.

In December 2012 the lengthy era ends and the complicated, cyclical calendar will roll over again to Day Zero, beginning another enormous cycle.

"The idea is that time gets renewed, that the world gets renewed all over again—often after a period of stress—the same way we renew time on New Year's Day or even on Monday morning," said Aveni, author of The End of Time: The Maya Mystery of 2012.

2012 MYTH 2
    Breakaway Continents Will Destroy Civilization

In some 2012 doomsday prophecies, the Earth becomes a deathtrap as it undergoes a "pole shift."

The planet's crust and mantle will suddenly shift, spinning around Earth's liquid-iron outer core like an orange's peel spinning around its fleshy fruit. (See what Einstein had to say about pole shifts.)

2012, the movie, envisions a Maya-predicted pole shift, triggered by an extreme gravitational pull on the planet—courtesy of a rare "galactic alignment"—and by massive solar radiation destabilizing the inner Earth by heating it.

Breakaway oceans and continents dump cities into the sea, thrust palm trees to the poles, and spawn earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and other disasters. (Interactive: pole shift theories illustrated.)

Scientists dismiss such drastic scenarios, but some researchers have speculated that a subtler shift could occur—for example, if the distribution of mass on or inside the planet changed radically, due to, say, the melting of ice caps.

Princeton University geologist Adam Maloof has extensively studied pole shifts, and tackles this 2012 myth in 2012: Countdown to Armageddon, a National Geographic Channel documentary airing Sunday, November 8. (The National Geographic Society owns National Geographic News and part-owns the National Geographic Channel.)

Maloof says magnetic evidence in rocks confirm that continents have undergone such drastic rearrangement, but the process took millions of years—slow enough that humanity wouldn't have felt the motion (quick guide to plate tectonics).

2012 MYTH 3
    Galactic Alignment Spells Doom

Some sky-watchers believe 2012 will close with a "galactic alignment," which will occur for the first time in 26,000 years (for example, see the Web site Alignment 2012).

In this scenario, the path of the sun in the sky would appear to cross through what, from Earth, looks to be the midpoint of our galaxy, the Milky Way, which in good viewing conditions appears as a cloudy stripe across the night sky.

Some fear that the lineup will somehow expose Earth to powerful unknown galactic forces that will hasten its doom—perhaps through a "pole shift" (see above) or the stirring of the supermassive black hole at our galaxy's heart.

Others see the purported event in a positive light, as heralding the dawn of a new era in human consciousness.

NASA's Morrison has a different view.

"There is no 'galactic alignment' in 2012," he said, "or at least nothing out of the ordinary."

He explained that a type of "alignment" occurs during every winter solstice, when the sun, as seen from Earth, appears in the sky near what looks to be the midpoint of the Milky Way.

Horoscope writers may be excited by alignments, Morrison said. But "the reality is that alignments are of no interest to science. They mean nothing," he said. They create no changes in gravitational pull, solar radiation, planetary orbits, or anything else that would impact life on Earth.

The speculation over alignments isn't surprising, though, he said.

"Ordinary astronomical phenomena are imbued with a sense of threat by people who already think the world is going to end."

Regarding galactic alignments, University of Texas Maya expert David Stuart writes on his blog that "no ancient Maya text or artwork makes reference to anything of the kind."

Even so, the end date of the current Long Count cycle—winter solstice 2012—may be evidence of Maya astronomical skill, said Aveni, the archaeoastronomer.

"I don't rule out the likelihood that astronomy played a role" in the selection of 2012 as the cycle's terminus, he said.

Maya astronomers built observatories and, by observing the night skies and using mathematics, learned to accurately predict eclipses and other celestial phenomena. Aveni notes that the start date of the current cycle was likely tied to a solar zenith passage, when the sun crosses directly overhead, and its terminal date will fall on a December solstice, perhaps by design.

(Take a Maya Empire quiz.)

These choices, he said, may indicate that the Maya calendar is tied to seasonal agricultural cycles central to ancient survival.

2012 MYTH 4
    Planet X Is on a Collision Course With Earth

Some say it's out there: a mysterious Planet X, aka Nibiru, on a collision course with Earth—or at least a disruptive flyby.

A direct hit would obliterate Earth, it's said. Even a near miss, some fear, could shower Earth with deadly asteroid impacts hurled our way by the planet's gravitational wake.

Could such an unknown planet really be headed our way in 2012, even just a little bit?

Well, no.

"There is no object out there," NASA astrobiologist Morrison said. "That's probably the most straightforward thing to say."

The origins of this theory actually predate widespread interest in 2012. Popularized in part by a woman who claims to receive messages from extraterrestrials, the Nibiru doomsday was originally predicted for 2003.

"If there were a planet or a brown dwarf or whatever that was going to be in the inner solar system three years from now, astronomers would have been studying it for the past decade and it would be visible to the naked eye by now," Morrison said.

"It's not there."

2012 MYTH 5
    Solar Storms to Savage Earth

In some 2012 disaster scenarios, our own sun is the enemy.

Our friendly neighborhood star, it's rumored, will produce lethal eruptions of solar flares, turning up the heat on Earthlings.

Solar activity waxes and wanes according to approximately 11-year cycles. Big flares can indeed damage communications and other Earthly systems, but scientists have no indications the sun, at least in the short term, will unleash storms strong enough to fry the planet.

"As it turns out the sun isn't on schedule anyway," NASA astronomer Morrison said. "We expect that this cycle probably won't peak in 2012 but a year or two later." (See "Sun Oddly Quiet—Hints at Next 'Little Ice Age'?")

2012 MYTH 6
    Maya Had Clear Predictions for 2012

If the Maya didn't expect the end of time in 2012, what exactly did they predict for that year?

Many scholars who've pored over the scattered evidence on Maya monuments say the empire didn't leave a clear record predicting that anything specific would happen in 2012.

The Maya did pass down a graphic—though undated—end-of-the-world scenario, described on the final page of a circa-1100 text known as the Dresden Codex. The document describes a world destroyed by flood, a scenario imagined in many cultures and probably experienced, on a less apocalyptic scale, by ancient peoples (more on the Dresden Codex).

Aveni, the archaeoastronomer, said the scenario is not meant to be read literally—but as a lesson about human behavior.

He likens the cycles to our own New Year period, when the closing of an era is accompanied by frenetic activities and stress, followed by a rebirth period, when many people take stock and resolve to begin living better.

In fact, Aveni says, the Maya weren't much for predictions.

"The whole timekeeping scale is very past directed, not future directed," he said. "What you read on these monuments of the Long Count are events that connected Maya rulers with ancestors and the divine.

"The farther back you can plant your roots in deep time the better argument you can make that you're legit," Aveni said. "And I think that's why these Maya rulers were using Long Count time.

"It's not about a fixed prediction about what's going to happen."

news.nationalgeogr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭beyosoco

in fairness its quite hard sometimes, i had to ask a direct question 5 times to get a response fromt he OP and he has ignored my latest post with questions for him asking him to explain his stance

if he refuses to enter into actual dialogue then how is it possible to have a reasoned debate?

In fairness it is quite hard keeping up with so many questions from so many people posed with so much malice. There are also times when those of us not in the bud of youth have to sleep.

bytey wrote: »
    as much as I am a fan of NIBIRU etc

this OP needs to lay off the pot and the Photo shop

You enjoy the weed I take it, not my poison really, I prefer a clear head these days, helps me to see what is coming. As for photoshop, don't use it, gimp is free and being an utterly honest man only ever enhance what is clearly there, as explained in other posts I will shoot up to 1000 images a day and spend hours looking for a glimpse.
    If you weren't so closed about it, so black and white, you too could photograph this. People in the states, australia, holland, france, spain and the middle east are already getting reseults.
    When we open our mouths without opening our minds the same old, same old stuff gets repeated by our none thinking brain. You might as well stand in front of the mirror and repeat "I am right, I am right" to yourself.

dlofnep wrote: »
    I haven't.

Ok - Let's assume it is 8x the size of earth. Using the distance of the moon and the size of the moon as a comparison.

If it is 1/3rd the size of the moon visually in the sky, and 8 times larger than earth (the moon is 1 quarter the diameter of earth, so we'll assume it to be 32x the diameter of the moon) - That means that it would be approximately 11 times the distance of the moon - about 2.5 million miles. Give or take..

1.So what you're trying to tell us that a dwarf star, 2.5 million miles from earth is not noticed by any of the public, including amateur astronomers like myself.

2.They certainly didn't inform me of it.

3.And your evidence for this is where?

4.And the Vatican are an expert on astronomy since when?

5.So nibiru can only be seen by day. Is that all year round in all parts of the hemisphere? Would you explain how that works for me?

6.I'm going to have to be honest - you've a very keen mind. You want something exciting to exist to expand your horizons. But to the best of everybody's knowledge, nibiru doesn't exist. There _may_ be a vast host of planets in the kupiter belt and the oort cloud that we have not seen yet - but a wandering stranger through the solar system that's only visible by your camera is not realistic. Let's be honest here.

7.I'm more than happy to entertain conspiracy theories, so long as they have a decent amount of evidence to back them up. But this seems really far fetched, and lacking any substance.

1. I am not trying to tell you an exact distance, what I am trying to tell you is that if you look at my photographs you will see an object near the sun that should not be there. Whether you have missed it or whether nasa didn't inform you is besides the point. It is there or why else and how else could myself and others photograph it?

2. Why would they inform you of it? Are you not a slave like the rest of us?

3. As previously posted if you YT "William Lucus at the book shop" this man has put a factual resume of events together initially intended for his family and is now sharing it with the rest of us. My opinion is that this is as good a concise factual rendition of the current situation you will get. Please watch it....

4. The vatican have been expert astronomers from their beginning, the pope even had his own observatory in vatican city. It seems they even have their own probe programme. For more info please watch the Luca Scantamburlo interview on project camelot.

5. I really don't know how anything works for you. The point is this, I photograph a planet that should not be there, there are some good clear photographs of it taken by me and my family. You on the other hand have been watching the sky at night with some expensive equipment and haven't seen it. You are well pissed off because prior to this you were the expert. Deal with it, I am not here to harm you.

6. If you think for one moment that I welcome this then you miss judge me terribly. I too have children and grandchildren who have had a much shorter life than I. Please think before you insinuate glee on my part, nothing is further from the truth.

7. Far fetched? Indeed it is, a mamouth con on humanity, ditto, If you want substance, look at the photographs on photobucket, download them, play with them, watch William Lucus, Luca Scantamburlo, Jordan Maxwell and then try telling me there is no substance..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

if he refuses to enter into actual dialogue then how is it possible to have a reasoned debate?

Ignoring the whole "arguing with a moderator" thing for a moment, I would point out that if you feel you can't get someone to engage, you can report them for not being willing to discuss (and leave it to the moderators to decide if its a problem) or just choose to walk away.

As humanji correctly pointed out, you have the option to simply not post.

If, on the other hand, you or anyone else feels this is, instead, grounds to rubbish their beliefs and or ridicule them, you're crossing a line we'd rather you didn't cross.

beyosoco wrote:
    In fairness it is quite hard keeping up with so many questions from so many people posed with so much malice.

Please don't make such personal accusations. If you have a problem with a post, then report it.

Darlughda wrote: »
    Well I have to say that I find it outrageous that you are coming out with bible stuff, it just shows what a shallow silly biaist argument your posts have been littered with thus far. How dare you insult our intelligence!:mad:

Difficult to see how asking a question about a historical reference book is outrageous and insulting to anyones intelligence. I could be asking have you read harry potter? If this offends your beliefs I apologies although for what I know not. My stance is one of a nihilist rather than a believer. No offence intended.:)

Angus Og wrote: »
    You won't see anything. If a star was moving around in the sky like that, you'd already have felt the effect. You might lose your eyesight.

How many earth quakes do you need and how long does this freeze have to go on before you will have FELT the effect. Sumatra, Okinawa, Haiti, Chile, Sezhuan, Yellowstone activity?

re national geographic: If you reference this stuff I imagine you reference popular mechanics for your 911 info, tony bliar for wmd info and you think that some lads from bradford did 7.7 with military grade explosives and the tech ability to turn off all cameras and cell phones. Do me a favour....Go look at the images and if you must, try to debunk them, download them and get the whizzkid round the corner to stick them in PS and have a deep play with them. Then debunk, but pleeese, not Rothschild owned national geographic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Great post Beyosoco, Im half way through the William Lucus vid and its amazing. The denver airport images are weird:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

beyosoco wrote: »
    re national geographic: If you reference this stuff I imagine you reference popular mechanics for your 911 info, tony bliar for wmd info and you think that some lads from bradford did 7.7 with military grade explosives and the tech ability to turn off all cameras and cell phones. Do me a favour....Go look at the images and if you must, try to debunk them, download them and get the whizzkid round the corner to stick them in PS and have a deep play with them. Then debunk, but pleeese, not Rothschild owned national geographic.

Why don't you address any of the points raised in the article instead of blindly attacking the source? It's intellectually dishonest.

I found this part particularly troubling:

"A lot of [the submitters] are people who are genuinely frightened," Morrison said.

"I've had two teenagers who were considering killing themselves, because they didn't want to be around when the world ends," he said. "Two women in the last two weeks said they were contemplating killing their children and themselves so they wouldn't have to suffer through the end of the world."

I don't care what you believe personally, but surely the above quote illustrates the danger of reckless fear-mongering. What if these people had killed themselves in 2003 (the date that the PlanetX crowd first claimed the world was to end, which passed by without event)? Would you have felt any guilt for propagating nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I am watchin the Lucas videos as well , what Lucas found out is the Norway spiral is in cave drawings from thousands of years ago .

To find the videos , google beyosoco .

It's intellectually dishonest.

I found this part particularly troubling:
    Quote:

I don't care what you believe personally, but surely the above quote illustrates the danger of reckless fear-mongering. What if these people had killed themselves in 2003 (the date that the PlanetX crowd first claimed the world was to end, which passed by without event)? Would you have felt any guilt for propagating nonsense?

The whole point is that these publications fabricate all of it, remember "lets roll", the telephone calls from planes, the calls from the twin towers. All of it one huge psyops. (september clues) (Dr Judy Wood) (check the evidence). You cannot believe any of it, but these stories have had their desired effect. YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT GUILT ON ME TO BACK UP THEIR ARGUMENT. A SUCCESSFUL PSYOPS STRATEGY USED BY BUSH, BLAIR, CLINTON,OBAMA ET AL.... We have been had by those who know the human condition far better than we do, and we don't even know it. From the moment they gained control of printing and then the media we have swallowed one huge chunk of whatever they have fed us and believed whatever they wished us to believe.

The whole point is that these publications fabricate all of it, remember "lets roll", the telephone calls from planes, the calls from the twin towers. All of it one huge psyops. (september clues) (Dr Judy Wood) (check the evidence). You cannot believe any of it, but these stories have had their desired effect. YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT GUILT ON ME TO BACK UP THEIR ARGUMENT. A SUCCESSFUL PSYOPS STRATEGY USED BY BUSH, BLAIR, CLINTON,OBAMA ET AL.... We have been had by those who know the human condition far better than we do, and we don't even know it. From the moment they gained control of printing and then the media we have swallowed one huge chunk of whatever they have fed us and believed whatever they wished us to believe.

I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty, nor was I attempting to employ PSYOPS. It was a hypothetical question, and I'd still like an answer even if you think the quotes were fabricated.

Do you refute the articles' claim that PlanetX was originally supposed to have caused the end of the world in 2003, but was later changed to 2012?

Kepti wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty, nor was I attempting to employ PSYOPS. It was a hypothetical question, and I'd still like an answer even if you think the quotes were fabricated.

Do you refute the articles' claim that PlanetX was originally supposed to have caused the end of the world in 2003, but was later changed to 2012?

1. I did not even hear about 2003 prophecies, how can I comment on them. This is not about prophecies it is about photographs, have you looked at them?

2. I am not suggesting you were trying to make me feel guilty, I am suggesting that you had fallen for the psyops trap of arguing on somebody else's behalf using the ammunition they had fabricated for your use.

3. And NO I will not answer hypothetical questions about fabricated stories in a zionist owned and controlled publication such as national geographic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

espinolman wrote: »
    Gravity ! That was just a theory , i think it is probably an electric universe .

Gotta play the pedant with this one.

Gravity is not a theory, it's an observed phenomenon. The Theory of Gravity is a theory, naturally. But yeah, how gravity is thought to work could still be wrong.

1. I did not even hear about 2003 prophecies, how can I comment on them. This is not about prophecies it is about photographs, have you looked at them?

Photographs of what you claimed was PlanetX. It was you who made the connection and the prophecies are a part of that.

I'm not going to comment on the photographs until you post unedited versions. I don't think that you've doctored them in any significant way, but you should let us drawn our own conclusions for the originals.
    2. I am not suggesting you were trying to make me feel guilty, I am suggesting that you had fallen for the psyops trap of arguing on somebody else's behalf using the ammunition they had fabricated for your use.

I only brought it up because it stood out as an example of the danger of doomsday speculation. If you'd like to frame it as my falling into an elaborate and contrived zionist trap, what can I say. You got me Obama.
    3. And NO I will not answer hypothetical questions about fabricated stories in a zionist owned and controlled publication such as national geographic.

Would you be so kind as to explain why?

Undergod wrote: »
    Gotta play the pedant with this one.

Gravity is not a theory, it's an observed phenomenon. The Theory of Gravity is a theory, naturally. But yeah, how gravity is thought to work could still be wrong.

It's a common mistake. Whenever someone uses the phrase "It's just a theory" in relation to a scientific theory, it just means that they don't understand the difference between the colloquial and the scientific definitions of the word.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

1. Have you read revelations?
    2. Size is about 8x earths mass according to my information.
    3. No, the entire planet has known about this for some considerable time, nasa has confirmed its existance in 1984, the vatican since 1400ad, the mayans for about 12000 years and all governments since Reagan stood up in the UN in 84 and gave his speech about an alien threat and how we would all join together (nwo) if this became the case.
    4. Comparisons don't count for much when you use that at night (no nibiru) and I use a tiny camera through the day when nibiru can be caught.
    5. Can I borrow that thing to put it on the end of my camera?

If you're referring to the bible it's actually the book of revelation, not revelations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Most stars observed in the galaxy are not single stars, they have a binary partner (often more). The Sun, as far as we know, is alone, there has never been any observation that our star has a binary partner. However, there are some indications that might point to the possibility of a faint, lightweight companion that has remained secret till now.

Key to this argument is the statistical regularity of mass extinctions on Earth, and its relationship with Oort Cloud objects.

Every 25 million years or so, there appears to be some kind of extinction event on Earth.

Could it be that a stellar partner, called Nemesis, passes closer to the Sun during its orbit, disturbing objects in the Oort cloud? If this is the case, there may be a mechanism for the regularity of comet impacts on Earth, thus causing the statistical regularity of extinctions. Once again, this is a hypothetical argument, but it is based on good science and historical evidence.

Read more: http://www.astroengine.com/?p=4695#ixzz0h1r96yor

Now to suggest that you can take a picture of this is absolute nonsense. With a Capital NON-.

Why? for one thing,hypothetically Nemesis if it does exist is REALLY far away at the moment due in between 13 and 26 million years according to some. Secondly it does not emmit light, at least the kind a your camera would see.

Also, when we go back past the last two mass extinctions, the perodicity of the pattern begins to fall apart.

A quick question: When we're talking about Zionists are we talking about the good ones or the bad ones? I get confused sometimes:confused:

Kepti wrote: »
    Photographs of what you claimed was PlanetX. It was you who made the connection and the prophecies are a part of that.

Why not just look at the photographs, why waste so much effort trying to disprove something that you haven't even examined the evidence for?

I'm not going to comment on the photographs until you post unedited versions. I don't think that you've doctored them in any significant way, but you should let us drawn our own conclusions for the originals.

There are four images on photobucket , two are originals albeit slightly smaller due to the constraints of the hosting site, two have had brightness and contrast adjustments, that's all.

I only brought it up because it stood out as an example of the danger of doomsday speculation. If you'd like to frame it as my falling into an elaborate and contrived zionist trap, what can I say. You got me Obama.

It stands as an example not of the danger of doomsday speculation but of the dangers of reading contrived material designed to enlist your brain for free in order to achieve a goal.

Would you be so kind as to explain why?

Why would I hypothesise or seek to comment on the figment of someone else's imagination, a story drawn to move the mind in a specific direction and enlist that mind to promulgate an agenda?

fontanalis wrote: »
    If you're referring to the bible it's actually the book of revelation, not revelations!

Very sorry for my inaccuracy, I will promise to do better if you will promise to just look at the photographs.

studiorat wrote: »
    Most stars observed in the galaxy are not single stars, they have a binary partner (often more). The Sun, as far as we know, is alone, there has never been any observation that our star has a binary partner. However, there are some indications that might point to the possibility of a faint, lightweight companion that has remained secret till now.

Key to this argument is the statistical regularity of mass extinctions on Earth, and its relationship with Oort Cloud objects.

Every 25 million years or so, there appears to be some kind of extinction event on Earth.

Could it be that a stellar partner, called Nemesis, passes closer to the Sun during its orbit, disturbing objects in the Oort cloud? If this is the case, there may be a mechanism for the regularity of comet impacts on Earth, thus causing the statistical regularity of extinctions. Once again, this is a hypothetical argument, but it is based on good science and historical evidence.

Read more: http://www.astroengine.com/?p=4695#ixzz0h1r96yor

Now to suggest that you can take a picture of this is absolute nonsense. With a Capital NON-.

Why? for one thing,hypothetically Nemesis if it does exist is REALLY far away at the moment due in between 13 and 26 million years according to some. Secondly it does not emmit light, at least the kind a your camera would see.

Also, when we go back past the last two mass extinctions, the perodicity of the pattern begins to fall apart.

Instead of calling my work absolute nonsense why don't you just look at the images, WHAT IS IS, AND NOTHING YOU HAVE KNOWN, BEEN TOLD, WORKED OUT, SEEN IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, STUDIED, WRITTEN OR DREAMT CAN CHANGE THAT, WHAT IS IS, LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHS, DOWNLOAD THEM, TEST THEM AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, CALL ME WHATEVER NAMES YOU WANT BUT..................LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHS...:(

How many earth quakes do you need and how long does this freeze have to go on before you will have FELT the effect. Sumatra, Okinawa, Haiti, Chile, Sezhuan, Yellowstone activity?

Earthquakes have always been happening. Tectonic activity is part of earth's cycle. You obviously forget that the more humans there are on earth, the more likely we are to see huge disasters. It has nothing to do with your theory. If people build their homes on fault lines they will get hurt.

The cold is caused by winter. It's been happening for a long time too. Notice that southern hemisphere temps are not being reduced by your star. It just happens to be summer in the south. :)

• Advertisement

And ...... Number 5?:)

Angus Og wrote: »
    Earthquakes have always been happening. Tectonic activity is part of earth's cycle. You obviously forget that the more humans there are on earth, the more likely we are to see huge disasters. It has nothing to do with your theory. If people build their homes on fault lines they will get hurt.

The cold is caused by winter. It's been happening for a long time too. Notice that southern hemisphere temps are not being reduced by your star. It just happens to be summer in the south. :)

More humans more disasters, are you suggesting more weight on fault lines is the reason? I suppose if you are happy with that then we should end this dialogue now. Good luck

No, and you know well I wasn't. But hey, I'll leave it at that. Good luck to you too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

So now that you have passed this information on to us and we know the end is nigh, what do you propose we do now beyosco?

So now that you have passed this information on to us and we know the end is nigh, what do you propose we do now beyosco?

That is entirely up to you, why should I suggest you do anything. :confused:

• Advertisement

Instead of calling my work absolute nonsense why don't you just look at the images, WHAT IS IS, AND NOTHING YOU HAVE KNOWN, BEEN TOLD, WORKED OUT, SEEN IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, STUDIED, WRITTEN OR DREAMT CAN CHANGE THAT, WHAT IS IS, LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHS, DOWNLOAD THEM, TEST THEM AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, CALL ME WHATEVER NAMES YOU WANT BUT..................LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHS...:(

What names did I call you?

I did look at the pictures. :rolleyes:
    It looks like a picture of the sun and the lights diffusion through the clouds to me. As a photographer you should understand such issues like diffusion.

Here's a similar photo you'll see the two suns due to the diffusion from the clouds. Frigid+Sunrise+126++Two+Suns

The thread title is dwarf star. And I said if you tried to take a picture of such you couldn't do it with a regular camera. It doesn't emmit light.

Stastically it's not unreasonable to consider a second "twin" to the sun. Suggesting you can take a picture of it is nonsense. That is if you are suggesting it's a second local star.

That is entirely up to you, why should I suggest you do anything. :confused:
    Because you said you were posting this information to help people, but you offer very little help, more scaring the life out of people than anything else
    Be

Because you said you were posting this information to help people, but you offer very little help, more scaring the life out of people than anything else
    Be
    Have I not helped you see what chemtrails are about? Have I not helped you see the truth of our predicament? You were seeking truth on a conspiracy theory section of a forum were you not? Is it only that truth you seek which fits inside your frame of reference, the comfortable kind?
    You now seek to blame me for your discovering this uncomfortable truth? My granny used to say "be careful what you pray for".

You now seek to blame me for your discovering this uncomfortable truth? My granny used to say "be careful what you pray for".

You are giving yourself credit for "discovering" that there are what? Two Suns?

Don't kid yourself you are helping nobody discover anything. With the exception of maybe diffusion.

You are claiming truths. That doesn't mean they are actually true.

Now, why isn't this a case of diffusion?

Have I not helped you see what chemtrails are about? Have I not helped you see the truth of our predicament? You were seeking truth on a conspiracy theory section of a forum were you not? Is it only that truth you seek which fits inside your frame of reference, the comfortable kind?

Dont get me wrong i admire what you are trying to do here, but you have fallen for this planet X theory hook, line and sinker.I gotta hand it to you its a really good conspiracy theory (it was after all invented by Nasa and the US government) and even your photos seem very interesting but there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.I suggest you do a little bit of disinfo research as i think you are barking up the wrong tree with this.You seem like a genuine truthseeker but the reality is you got caught up in a wild goose chase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Dont get me wrong i admire what you are trying to do here, but you have fallen for this planet X theory hook, line and sinker.I gotta hand it to you its a really good conspiracy theory (it was after all invented by Nasa and the US government) and even your photos seem very interesting but there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.I suggest you do a little bit of disinfo research as i think you are barking up the wrong tree with this.You seem like a genuine truthseeker but the reality is you got caught up in a wild goose chase.

so why dont you tell us what the real deal is then.. since you know??

but you have fallen for this planet X theory hook, line and sinker.I gotta hand it to you its a really good conspiracy theory (it was after all invented by Nasa and the US government)

Nope, Percival Lowell him of the Mars Canals fame took up the search due to percived discrepencies in the orbits of some of the other planets. Discrepencies that have been found to be due to error. Undiscovered planet theories have been around since the mid 18th C.

robtri wrote: »
    so why dont you tell us what the real deal is then.. since you know??

"We are on the verge of a global transformation.All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order" - David Rockefeller

Wake up people its just an illuminati guise.By 2012 they are going to try something big in order to advance their depopulation agenda so what bigger than another f**king planet to hit the earth.

SK - But no such planet exists?

NA - hell lets just invent one.

SK - but you cant possibly do that it would go against everything that astrology, science, space exploration etc. has ever told us

NA - Well put a NASA conspiracy cover-up out there that this planet has existed all along and CTers will have a field day, it will spread like wildfire.

Now we know that the US and Russia have weather and ionisphere manipulating weapons at their disposal.These could cause the big earthquakes and tsunamis we are being promised will happen.They probably by that stage will have the equipment to even interpret a planetary shape within our skies.It all seems like the perfect guise to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

"We are on the verge of a global transformation.All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order" - David Rockefeller

Wake up people its just an illuminati guise.By 2012 they are going to try something big in order to advance their depopulation agenda so what bigger than another f**king planet to hit the earth.

SK - But no such planet exists?

NA - hell lets just invent one.

SK - but you cant possibly do that it would go against everything that astrology, science, space exploration etc. has ever told us

NA - Well put a NASA conspiracy cover-up out there that this planet has existed all along and CTers will have a field day, it will spread like wildfire.

Now we know that the US and Russia have weather and ionisphere manipulating weapons at their disposal.These could cause the big earthquakes and tsunamis we are being promised will happen.They probably by that stage will have the equipment to even interpret a planetary shape within our skies.It all seems like the perfect guise to me.

Your post is so full of false logic and slippery slope fallacy that I don't know where to start with it but this is absolutely 'Thread of the Year'.

studiorat wrote: »
    Nope, Percival Lowell him of the Mars Canals fame took up the search due to percived discrepencies in the orbits of some of the other planets. Discrepencies that have been found to be due to error. Undiscovered planet theories have been around since the mid 18th C.

Im talking about the Planet X theory, which hasnt been around that long.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Your post is full os so much false logic and slippery slope fallacy that I don't know where to start with it but this is absolutely 'Thread of the Year'.

Minds are like umberellas, they only work when they are open.

Really? There's open and then there is just off the wall stuff. Most ppl will be open to most things but when it gets into the realm of a very bad Hollywood sci-fi movie then openess goes out the window

Really? There's open and then there is just off the wall stuff. Most ppl will be open to most things but when it gets into the realm of a very bad Hollywood sci-fi movie then openess goes out the window

Unfortunately reality in this life is stranger than fiction.If these dangerous weather manipulating weapons fall into the wrong hands why wouldnt they be used?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Maybe your been to busy watching "hollywood sci movies" to realise that things that are very out there or very real to assume that things also may happen within this reality just as whacky. The norse spiral was unlike anything people have seen before. It happens in movies. Aliens have invaded our planet in movies, and they have in real life too. Its not actually that out there at all. The brainwashing is the problem whereby people have this blocked mindset that "crazy stuff just happens in movies".

Its why everyone said 9/11 was just like a movie when it happened.

If you were open enough in what Truthevolution made his point on, you would also know that "hollywood" is actually mind control and brainwashing.

Its trying to get you think that what happens in movies stays in movies, and everything else in this world is just normal.

I think most people have copped on to this at this point...... Seriously like.

Whats off the wall?

Who what?

"You can open your mind so much your brain falls out"
    Carl Sagan

mysterious wrote: »
    Maybe your been to busy watching "hollywood sci movies" to realise that things that are very out there or very real to happen within this reality.

If you were open enough in what Truthevolution made his point on, you would also know that "hollywood" is actually mind control and brainwashing.

Its trying to get you think that what happens in movies stays in movies, and everything else in this world is just normal.

Whats off the wall?

Who what?

Why, when, where?

"You can open your mind so much your brain falls out"
    Carl Sagan

"Modern people rely too heavily on natural science and logical positivism" Carl Jung

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Most people are not familar with the real story behind the Planet X theory and are only going on whats coming through the back door or what someone has said.

If you look at the star systems in our galaxy you will find they are not just a one star system or a two star system rotating each other. Some stars that are far way are in their orbits and crosses other stars. You have star clusters where a group of stars are connected to each other as a group. As a whole all stars in a rotation axis around the galaxy, and every revolution brings the stars in alignment to the previous and next revolution. You could actually say that stars and comets are going in all direction as they rotate around our galaxy. Some stars of our size orbits between massive stars and acts like a comet to these mass stars. Its just not what people think it is. i could just not nor want to hear the nonsense they are been told in university. eek. Nasa sprout some amount of crap about our actual history of our solar system. in one thousand years time, your solar system will change again. One million years and a planet may move orbit totally. 2 million years and a comet the size of ireland could hit jupiter. Everything is in rotation and revoulution. If you think our planets were formed 4.5 billion years ago and we had 9 planets in the same orbits (Like Nasa said) you may as well believe everything the purple dinosaur says about anything too.... Our sun is in orbit with other stars too, it doesnt mean other stars will come near us, but a star such as Sirius is part of our start cluster and thats what plant X is connected with.

If I get one ounce of smart digs or abuse. I will not discuss this whatsoever and let you all get into this tit for that argument because I'm just not going down that road. To be frank none of you are even near to getting this debunked or even getting anywhere on it

People just think "Planet X" is just a Saturn sized planet on the outer reaches of our kuiper belt. Wrong. Some people say its circling our star system like our planets as our "tenth planet". Wrong. Some people its a new theory. Also wrong.

It seems people are more focused on parading their egos on who knows more about this than the other. What I see is, complete sillyness on both sides. Where one is just trying to prove they are more knowledgable than the other. Its actually quite embarrassing. If you all took a step back and see yourselves talking about a topic your really only basing on by "your beliefs system" In 10 pages all I have seen is one just taking swipes at another and posting jokes, ridicule and jibes at another. There is a very few on this board that are actually discussing this like adults. I have never seen such immaturity and hostility on other forums on the nature of these topics, than i do here. This will have to be brought up again in feedback.

I will not post my information on this, because its just going to cause more antoganisation on this board. And just don't get me started on "astronomy and astronomers on what they say"....:rolleyes: They are only going by what NASA is telling them.

When we are living in a world run by aliens and the universe teeming with life. And people go to college and get a degree in astronomy and they are at the mercy of NASA by only questioning that life may be out there. Good god. My head hurts.

Maybe your been to busy watching "hollywood sci movies" to realise that things that are very out there or very real to assume that things also may happen within this reality just as whacky. The norse spiral was unlike anything people have seen before. It happens in movies. Aliens have invaded our planet in movies, and they have in real life too. Its not actually that out there at all. The brainwashing is the problem whereby people have this blocked mindset that "crazy stuff just happens in movies".

Its why everyone said 9/11 was just like a movie when it happened.

Whats off the wall?

Who what?

Thanks for the new age lecture and if you want to believe every made up stuff that some randomer puts up on youtube etc. then off you go. Some of us can actually think for ourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I will not post my information on this, because its just going to cause more antoganisation on this board.

Post it and ignore the antagonisation .

Advertisement