Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

mysterious wrote: »
    Most people are not familar with the real story behind the Planet X theory and are only going on whats coming through the back door or what someone has said.

If you look at the star system in our galaxy you will find they are not just a one star system or a two star system rotating each other. Some stars that are far way are in their orbits and crosses other stars. You have star clusters where a group of stars are connected to each other as a group. As a whole all stars in a rotation axis around the galaxy, and every revolution brings the stars in alignment to the previous and next revolution.

People just think "Planet X" is just a Saturn sized planet on the outer reaches of our kuiper belt. Wrong. Some people say its circling our star system like our planet. Wrong. Some people its a new theory. Also wrong.

It seems people are more focused on parading their egos on who knows more about this than the other. What I see is, complete sillyness on both sides. Where one is just trying to prove they are more knowledgable on the other. Its actually quite embarrassing.

I will not post my information on this, because its just going to cause more antoganisation on this board. And just don't get me started on "astronomy and astronomers"....:rolleyes: They are only going by what NASA is telling them.

When we are living in a world run by aliens and the universe teeming with life. And people go to college and get a degree in astronomy and they are at the mercy of NASA by only questioning that life may be out there. Good god. My head hurts.

Mine too!!!

So can you enlighten us all with your vast knowledge of Planet X?? Or is this just more made up stuff that you can't substantiate??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Most people are not familar with the real story behind the Planet X theory and are only going on whats coming through the back door or what someone has said.

If you look at the star system in our galaxy you will find they are not just a one star system or a two star system rotating each other. Some stars that are far way are in their orbits and crosses other stars. You have star clusters where a group of stars are connected to each other as a group. As a whole all stars in a rotation axis around the galaxy, and every revolution brings the stars in alignment to the previous and next revolution. Wrong.

People just think "Planet X" is just a Saturn sized planet on the outer reaches of our kuiper belt. Wrong. Some people say its circling our star system like our planet. Wrong. Some people its a new theory. Also wrong.

It seems people are more focused on parading their egos on who knows more about this than the other. What I see is, complete sillyness on both sides. Where one is just trying to prove they are more knowledgable on the other. Its actually quite embarrassing.Wrong.

I will not post my information on this, because its just going to cause more antoganisation on this board. And just don't get me started on "astronomy and astronomers"....:rolleyes: They are only going by what NASA is telling them.

When we are living in a world run by aliens and the universe teeming with life. And people go to college and get a degree in astronomy and they are at the mercy of NASA by only questioning that life may be out there. Good god.Wrong. My head hurts.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

espinolman wrote: »
    Post it and ignore the antagonisation .

I would also like to get your take on this Mysterious, forget about the whinging of the skeptics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

fontanalis wrote: »
    "You can open your mind so much your brain falls out"
    Carl Sagan

Well I'm more than a body and a brain. So I'm glad you made that point.

Sorry guys, I've raised it in feedback. I now want the mods to take this matter more seriously, where skeptics are still going down the path of either ridiculing others, laughing, trolling, posting unacceptable jokes and pictures to the point of ridiculing the discussion. I'm not saying or picking anyone out. Its just 10 pages later and we still least have posts on this page are directed at either insulting another, attacking smoeone or making a jibe at someone. I'm sick and tired of reported posts been ignored. Something has to be done.

I'm sorry if the people who are eager to discuss this openly with an open mind regardless of whats official,known, unknown or unofficial. The lack of respect on this forum is dispicable. I've raised this 3 times on the feedback forum and people are still behaving like immature adults with huge inflated egos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

where skeptics are still going down the path of either ridiculing others, laughing, trolling, posting unacceptable jokes and pictures to the point of ridiculing the discussion.

Well if they are derailling something very serious that is being discussed then they will have that on their conscience for the rest of their lives , if it turns out to be true , you know if this is true , your talking massive floods , oceans flooding over land at tremendous speed .

Our survival could depend on finding out the truth .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Im talking about the Planet X theory, which hasnt been around that long.

So am I. In 1894, Bostonian astronomer Percival Lowell became convinced that the planets Uranus and Neptune had slight discrepancies in their orbits. He concluded that they must be being tugged by the gravity of another, more distant planet, which he called "Planet X".

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/050311_pluto_guide.html

In 1992, astronomer Myles Standish showed that the supposed discrepancies in the planets' orbits were illusory; the product of an overestimation of the mass of Neptune

Well if they are derailling something very serious that is being discussed then they will have that on their conscience for the rest of their lives , if it turns out to be true , you know if this is true , your talking massive floods , oceans flooding over land at tremendous speed .

Seriously. I challenge anyone here to produce verifiable evidence that there is a second star in the sky next to our Sun at the moment. I haven't seen it, has anyone else???? I am willing to believe if it's true, but I won't believe just for the sake of it because someone on boards or on youtube said so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

If I get one ounce of smart digs or abuse. I will not discuss this whatsoever and let you all get into this tit for that argument because I'm just not going down that road. To be frank none of you are even near to getting this debunked or even getting anywhere on it[/B]

The burden of proof is on you. It's not to up to us to debunk it, it's up to you to prove it. Are we supposed to take your words on faith alone?

studiorat wrote: »
    So am I. In 1894, Bostonian astronomer Percival Lowell became convinced that the planets Uranus and Neptune had slight discrepancies in their orbits. He concluded that they must be being tugged by the gravity of another, more distant planet, which he called "Planet X".

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/050311_pluto_guide.html

In 1992, astronomer Myles Standish showed that the supposed discrepancies in the planets' orbits were illusory; the product of an overestimation of the mass of Neptune

Didnt see anything about Planet X in that article but hey, the theory was probably bandied about for centuries, NASA have more than likely rehashed the idea.

• Advertisement

Sorry guys, I've raised it in feedback. I now want the mods to take this matter more seriously, where skeptics are still going down the path of either ridiculing others, laughing, trolling, posting unacceptable jokes and pictures to the point of ridiculing the discussion. I'm not saying or picking anyone out. Its just 10 pages later and we still least have posts on this page are directed at either insulting another, attacking smoeone or making a jibe at someone. I'm sick and tired of reported posts been ignored. Something has to be done.

I'm sorry if the people who are eager to discuss this openly with an open mind regardless of whats official,known, unknown or unofficial. The lack of respect on this forum is dispicable. I've raised this 3 times on the feedback forum and people are still behaving like immature adults with huge inflated egos.

Mysterious by holding back your posts you are letting them win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

"We are on the verge of a global transformation.All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order" - David Rockefeller

Wake up people its just an illuminati guise.By 2012 they are going to try something big in order to advance their depopulation agenda so what bigger than another f**king planet to hit the earth.

SK - But no such planet exists?

NA - hell lets just invent one.

SK - but you cant possibly do that it would go against everything that astrology, science, space exploration etc. has ever told us

NA - Well put a NASA conspiracy cover-up out there that this planet has existed all along and CTers will have a field day, it will spread like wildfire.

Now we know that the US and Russia have weather and ionisphere manipulating weapons at their disposal.These could cause the big earthquakes and tsunamis we are being promised will happen.They probably by that stage will have the equipment to even interpret a planetary shape within our skies.It all seems like the perfect guise to me.

are you saying that there is no planet x? that the idea is just a CT to help the nwo achieve the goal of a single government?

Didnt see anything about Planet X in that article but hey, the theory was probably bandied about for centuries, NASA have more than likely rehashed the idea.

More than likely or something...:rolleyes:

Just out of interest where have NASA 'rehashed' the Planet X idea?

Mysterious by holding back your posts you are letting them win.

No you don't win in this argument, people attacking others and insulting other people because of their own closed belief system, is not a win win, for you, me, they or them and everyone here on this forum.

Raise what you find not acceptable as I have done on feedback. People should not be ridiculed and insulted for discussing this topic. The skeptics have to remember they are only going on a belief system they have been thought. Its a bit sad to be on such an arrogant power trip laughing and bating others for belieivng or expressing these topics.

I've asked 3 times on feedback for this to be sorted. Why are people posting up insulting pictures or points that negate the topic.

Its need to be sorted now. I'm sick of it.

Kepti wrote: »
    The burden of proof is on you. It's not to up to us to debunk it, it's up to you to prove it. Are we supposed to take your words on faith alone?

Its not up to me to prove anything to you. And no you don't have to believe anything I say. I'm not responsible for your mind and thoughts. Its not my business what you think of me. If you think I'm a terrorist thats fine. But keep your personal beliefs to yourself. The discussion here is about sharing knowledge. Its not about your personal life, its not about my personal life. Its not about your personal beliefs, its not about my personal beliefs.

People are responsible for themselves. We don't do that when we just want to attack others alll the time demanded others to either do the work for them or prove something to them. That is to be quite blunt irresponsible.

Sorry to say. I don't allow anyone tell me what to do with the knowledge I have earned or shared. Please don't tell me what to do. I'm also not telling you to debunk it or not. To many people are putting a personal belief system on this subject, without actually doing any research and questioning themselves. Its alot to do with how embarrassing this discussion has got too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

This is an interesting link.

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/HistTopics/Neptune_and_Pluto.html

Only thing is, I doubt we'll get to see these new planets unless someone hurries up and builds proper space exploration craft, rather than ships designed to just hang in earth's orbit.

So back on topic, is there any actual evidence that there is a dwarf star in the inner solar system at the moment or is it just a baseless theory? As I said I am willing to believe if it can be proven but I won't believe it just because someone says so.

No, I studied the photos provided and I can't see it. I would be very interested if I could see this other star, but I can't.

And I checked today, but it was cloudy, so I need better photos.

How could a star just slip in and no one notice?? And why haven't all the amateur solar astronomers out there said a word? No one seems to be able to answer that question.

• Advertisement

No you don't win in this argument, people attacking others and insulting other people because of their own closed belief system, is not a win win, for you, me, they or them and everyone here on this forum.

Raise what you find not acceptable as I have done on feedback. People should not be ridiculed and insulted for discussing this topic. The skeptics have to remember they are only going on a belief system they have been thought. Its a bit sad to be on such an arrogant power trip laughing and bating others for belieivng or expressing these topics.

I've asked 3 times on feedback for this to be sorted. Why are people posting up insulting pictures or points that negate the topic.

Its need to be sorted now. I'm sick of it.

We dont necessarily need to win an argument against a skeptic to get our point across.By letting them win i meant they are preventing your thoughts and ideas from getting viewed by the public.If they were to succeed in doing this all the time then none of our views would be aired.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Just out of interest where have NASA 'rehashed' the Planet X idea?

Watch a few documentaries about it, particularly the ones on youtube, you will see what im talking about.

The thing I don't understand is this (from the original post):

The opinion we have formed so far is that we live in a binary solar system and that the second sun, a dwarf star named nibiru/wormwood/nemesis/planet x is accompanied by it's seven planets and ten moons.

How could people miss this. I mean, amateur astronomers have shown up NASA before, so why do you think they'd ignore such a thing now? It would be one of the most fascinating events.

And when I refer to the work of AAs, I mean:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/Discoveries/2009/0721/amateur-astronomer-finds-a-hole-punched-in-jupiter

No that's Venus. That video is a classic example of someone not bothered to research what they are showing and just making stuff up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It seems people are more focused on parading their egos on who knows more about this than the other.

No you don't win in this argument, people attacking others and insulting other people because of their own closed belief system

Its a bit sad to be on such an arrogant power trip laughing and bating others for belieivng or expressing these topics.

Its not up to me to prove anything to you.

To many people are putting a personal belief system on this subject.

the irony is quite strong in these parts

tell me, it has to be on purpose right?

re the "its not up to me to prove things to you"

this is kinda negative toward a discussion, you come in and post things (vaugue things) as facts and for you to refuse to show evidence of them is unacceptable to me in terms of a discussion

you can quite easily say, i believe this is the case, or i believe this to be true, but to say others are just closed minded and blah blah blah for not gratefully accepting your version of things is counter productive to any discussion

this is what you claim you want? open discussion?

then why always hide? why always change the subject or in other ways just simply refuse to engage in a real conversation with those who challenge or query you

in all my time in this forum i have seen you repeat things over and over again and when challenged to produce a shred of evidence either you change the subject, flat out ignore the question, or insult the person who queried you in a thinly disguised manner

i gave up on trying to reason with you long long ago, but your self righteousness here is just too tempting for me not to respond

seriously, look at what i have quoted from you, think abotu how it applys to you and youll find it funny too

Angus Og wrote: »
    The thing I don't understand is this (from the original post):

The opinion we have formed so far is that we live in a binary solar system and that the second sun, a dwarf star named nibiru/wormwood/nemesis/planet x is accompanied by it's seven planets and ten moons.

How could people miss this. I mean, amateur astronomers have shown up NASA before, so why do you think they'd ignore such a thing now? It would be one of the most fascinating events.

And when I refer to the work of AAs, I mean:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/Discoveries/2009/0721/amateur-astronomer-finds-a-hole-punched-in-jupiter

We are a very very ignorant, apathetic society, who is totally closed to everything outside this matrix slave type reality and nothing exists outside it. 90% of people believe that there is no E.Ts about, yet UFO sightings are now at record levels to the point the mainstream media cannot ignore it anymore.

People miss everything around them, because they never actually look around themselves, as themselves.

Its like 9/11, JFK, fake moon landing, Nibru, Hollywood and just look at what we do everyday, we avoid responsibility, thinking, feeling, acting where ever possible. We take the easy option on every task. We have created technology soley for the purpose of not evolving but becoming more dumber and less active with our own abilities. From learning to walk and talk we spent most of our lives just leaning a curiciulum based on just a lot of mis information. Why because we just accept everythnig as fact right from the blackboard. Its simple brainwashing. We spend half of our lives watching T.V. We eat mind zapping and poisionous food that the worlds biggest coporations make. We drink flouridated water which makes you dumb and conformed. We smoke, take drugs and drink ALchohol to abuse our bodies. The biggest money bender on the planet is making weapons to kill each other and its makes trillions anually. Just killing each other over stupid inane reasons.

Don't be giving humanity to much credit on the realms of awareness.

Go out in Dublin on a Saturday night at 3 am, and see if people actually would take an interest in Nibru.........................

We are having record low temputures, record numbers of earthqaukes, corruption at its peak, a finacial meltdown and half the country here at home are without jobs and Now USA threatening WW3. Yet people still go out on a friday night and again miss the obvious of whats so bloody oblivious around them.

kryogen wrote: »
    the irony is quite strong in these parts

tell me, it has to be on purpose right?

re the "its not up to me to prove things to you"

this is kinda negative toward a discussion, you come in and post things (vaugue things) as facts and for you to refuse to show evidence of them is unacceptable to me in terms of a discussion

you can quite easily say, i believe this is the case, or i believe this to be true, but to say others are just closed minded and blah blah blah for not gratefully accepting your version of things is counter productive to any discussion

this is what you claim you want? open discussion?

then why always hide? why always change the subject or in other ways just simply refuse to engage in a real conversation with those who challenge or query you

in all my time in this forum i have seen you repeat things over and over again and when challenged to produce a shred of evidence either you change the subject, flat out ignore the question, or insult the person who queried you in a thinly disguised manner

i gave up on trying to reason with you long long ago, but your self righteousness here is just too tempting for me not to respond

seriously, look at what i have quoted from you, think abotu how it applys to you and youll find it funny too

Right, its not up to me to prove or teach you anything. I said that loud and clear.

That's an interesting reply. Are you saying that Nibiriu is actually going to change our minds? You mention financial meltdown and such, so I'm curious. Is this all referring to the fifth dimension? As in, not a physical death (which instantly causes a negative reaction), but a spiritual rebirth.

• Advertisement

Watch a few documentaries about it, particularly the ones on youtube, you will see what im talking about.

That's pretty vague. Care to point to anything in particular?

Right, its not up to me to prove or teach you anything. I said that loud and clear.

so you understand someone cannot have an open discussion with you then

all you offer is slogans picked up from CT websites and youtube and a sense of self importance

Angus Og wrote: »
    That's an interesting reply. Are you saying that Nibiriu is actually going to change our minds? You mention financial meltdown and such, so I'm curious. Is this all referring to the fifth dimension? As in, not a physical death (which instantly causes a negative reaction), but a spiritual rebirth.

Nothing will change what is happening now. its up to you now to change you if you want to A. stay on this planet and ascend. B. Stay in your current vibration (which will mean your kicked off this planet to another hologram reality simalar to old earth) Or C, the earth could wiped cleaned completely and we start again, either way. This society and civilization is fail and its going to show this graphically as each passing day comes as we move forward into the next 20 years.

The fifth dimension is a step up, to where people like myself are evolving to the greater awareness around themselves and using mindfulness and consciosuness to get back who you really are and help ascend the planet to the higher vibration which is 5th density. We are in the transition period and thats why its such focking hell atm. Like the crossing every transition of your life, its always a pain in the butt.

This is a pain in the butt, because humanity is at the cross road now. Its annoying I have to tell people the obvious but It has to be done. We are al here to find our truth and because we are on the one timeline on this world, we have to do this together more than ever. Our planet is changing rapidly and your changing with by your consciousness as you become more aware. You may have already felt overwhelmed at imes, ringing in your ears, physic feelings, hunches, strange concidences and obstacles that are making you re think life. This is no coincidence and neither is time speeding up, the mayan calandar end and the physical changes now happening to our planet.

Its just a matter of wake up time for the rest of humanity at this point.

It will be very hard for anyone to deny what is going on now. Time has already sped up and its coninueing to do so right up to 2012.

It will be interesting times ahead. Nibru has little to do with changing your mind. The only affect Nibru will have is physical change to Gaia.

It will be interesting times ahead. Nibru has little to do with changing your mind. The only affect Nibru will have is physical change to Gaia.

It would have to exist in the first place!

so you understand someone cannot have an open discussion with you then

all you offer is slogans picked up from CT websites and youtube and a sense of self importance

My paitence is almost up with you. Simply because your twisting what I've said in which I made in simple terms. I don't want to have to correct you with this for a third time, but you give me no choice.

Having a discusson and conversing with adults, is not the same as someone sitting at one end of the room demanding answers and proof. If you can't discuss or share on this forum then don't ask somebody else to prove everything to you. That is whats done in a classroom where the teacher tells "what is"

Why should anyone convince or prove something to you anything, if your an adult and well capable yourself.

I mean what I said and I'd rather not take this off topic. I'm not here to try and convince you anything. If you want to share give opinion great. Nobody is stopping you, but dont sit and expect people to prove things you obviously are not willing to do research on.

I mean its not like you physicaly can't do it.

My paitence is almost up with you. Simply because your twisting what I've said in which I made in simple terms. I don't want to have to correct you with this for a third time, but you give me no choice.

Having a discussin and conversing with adults, is not the same as someone sitting at one end of the room demanding answers and proof. That is whats done in a classroom where the teacher tells "what is"

Why should anyone convince or prove something to you anything, if your an adult and well capable yourself.

I mean what I said and I'd rather not take this off topic. I'm not here to try and convince you anything. If you want to share give opinion great. Nobody is stopping you, but dont sit and expect people to prove things you obviously are not willing to do research on.

Having a discussion involves asking questions and sharing information. People ask you questions but you refuse to respond typically citing 'I am not here to teach you etc'. Can you not see that by refusing to answer questions you are in effect refusing to engage in debate??

• Advertisement

It would have to exist in the first place!

Not everything that exist is detectable to your naked eye and judgment.

Lets be clear about that.

Saying something doesnt exist on the matter of opinion is pretty arrogant.

Yeah, the answers are interesting, but I'd be a fool if I accepted them when I see no reason to. I won't dismiss the beliefs of others. All I can say is, good luck with your beliefs.

Having a discussion involves asking questions and sharing information. People ask you questions but you refuse to respond typically citing 'I am not here to teach you etc'. Can you not see that by refusing to answer questions you are in effect refusing to engage in debate??

I don' respond to personal demands, insults, ridicule and people who are not open on the subject matter. I share information all the time and I continue to do so happily. But I will not convince you of anything. So keep asking questions and try answer some of them yourself. We are adults afterall, We are not here for you as your personal encyclopedia nor are we responsible for your demands all the time. It gets a bit tiresome when all you do is ask questions. Its not a classroom. But I'm very much aware of the value of respecting others. I adressed this already. Its very clear.

Time to move forward! :)

Not everything that exist is detectable to your naked eye and judgment.

Lets be clear about that.

Saying something doesnt exist on the matter of opinion is pretty arrogant.

Saying something does exist on the matter of opinion is equally arrogant.

So now you say Nibiru does exist but it just isn't detectable?? Please explain?

Having a discusson and conversing with adults, is not the same as someone sitting at one end of the room demanding answers and proof. If you can't discuss or share on this forum then don't ask somebody else to prove everything to you. That is whats done in a classroom where the teacher tells "what is"

lol your patience is wearing thin! i love it

ill make this real simple for you since you try pretend you dont understand

person A does some research, come up with a conclusion

person B does research, comes up with different conclusion

they meet on lets say, an internet messaging board to exchange views, person A states his theory, and person B disagrees stating his theory, then person B actually provides his reasons for why he has come to his conclusion so as to further the discussion

Person A refuses to elaborate or give any reasons for why he has come to his conclusion

Discussion goes round in circles till it dies

understand?

you want open discussion, you must be open

you must have substance, im 100% sure you dont unfortunately

• Advertisement

I don' respond to personal demands, insults, ridicule and people who are not open on the subject matter. I share information all the time and I continue to do so happily. But I will not convince you of anything. So keep asking questions and try answer some of them yourself. We are adults afterall, Orther adults here are not responsible for your demands or querys all the time. It get a bit tiresome when all you do is ask questions. Its not a classroom. But I'm very much aware of the value of respecting others. I adressed this already. Its very clear.

Time to move forward! :)

Indeed it does get tiresome! So basically you won't respond to or debate with those who don't agree with your view of things. Fair enough!

What would cause massive flooding , could a star or black hole cause that , if it passed through the inner solar system very quickly ?

What would cause massive flooding , could a star or black hole cause that , if it passed through the inner solar system very quickly ?

short answer

yes

It would depend on how large it was and how close it would come to the Earth. Very difficult to answer really. Effects could range from nothing at all to the Earth being destroyed. Very hypothetical.

lol your patience is wearing thin! i love it

ill make this real simple for you since you try pretend you dont understand

person A does some research, come up with a conclusion

person B does research, comes up with different conclusion

they meet on lets say, an internet messaging board to exchange views, person A states his theory, and person B disagrees stating his theory, then person B actually provides his reasons for why he has come to his conclusion so as to further the discussion

Person A refuses to elaborate or give any reasons for why he has come to his conclusion

Discussion goes round in circles till it dies

understand?

you want open discussion, you must be open

you must have substance, im 100% sure you dont unfortunately

Not everything in this universe is substance, this is exactly why I don't need to go to university and learn really limitating stuff and this so called "science".

As for the rest of what your postED, its seems like your beating around the bush. I made my point loud and clear, you see it for what is or your don't.

Not everything in this universe is substance, this is exactly why I don't need to go to university and learn really limitating stuff and this so called "science".

As for the rest of what your postED, its seems like your beating around the bush. I made my point loud and clear, you see it for what is or your don't.

not everything in this universe is substance???

are you seriously not actually comprehending what i mean in my posts?

you have no substance, you show nothing deeper in terms of knowledge then anyone who has watched a few google videos

i gave you a simple, and i mean very simple, example of how two people have a discussion on something they research, you are unable to do this i believe as you dont actually know alot about what you say

you appear to simply know some catch phrases and slogans that are all over the usual CT websites and videos

nothing more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Its not up to me to prove anything to you. And no you don't have to believe anything I say. I'm not responsible for your mind and thoughts. Its not my business what you think of me. If you think I'm a terrorist thats fine. But keep your personal beliefs to yourself. The discussion here is about sharing knowledge. Its not about your personal life, its not about my personal life. Its not about your personal beliefs, its not about my personal beliefs.

You aren't sharing knowledge though. You're sharing your personal beliefs. I don't have a problem with that, up until the point where you try to pass your beliefs off as fact.

The reason I asked you a question was because I wanted to hear your particular version. Dismissing any questions by telling people to go do some research is a cop out considering that every single conspiracy theory has countless wildly different variations.

I think kryogen was on the mark with his assessment of you. You're not interested in discussion, or differing opinions. You become evasive and irritated when questioned. Asking you to add a little substance to your posts is hardly unreasonable. Four thousand posts does not a prophet make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I actually enjoy reading mysterious's posts,as im sure many other regulars do including some "skeptics" who need him/her :)

I dont agree with everything for sure but were not expected to agree, only discuss theories revolving around conspiracies.
    If somebody has a theory it ussually means they are speculating.
    If anyone reading this thread thinks its totally ridiculous and has laid out the EVIDENCE to prove why then that is fair enough.Indisputable evidence should be enough to settle your own heart and not have you stressing over others.
    I however enjoy this topic even though i dont think there is a dwarf star near the sun,i am happy to talk about the IDEA and not the motivations behind the poster or the persons who believe in them.
    I know it sounds a bit self-righteous but its starting to feel like an interrogation room in here and this is after all a conspiracy THEORY forum.
    In theory its possible to me.
    I think its just highly unlikely.For some of us thats not enough to stop us from discussing it.

Also take a look at the conspiracy theory forum and see which threads are most popular and the topics.I think the majority enjoy these dicussions about "crazy" theories without having to even come to a solid conclusion.
    For me this is all about expanding my creativity and personal growth.This helps with the creativity :)

. If you think I'm a terrorist thats fine. But keep your personal beliefs to yourself.....

To many people are putting a personal belief system on this subject,
    We are a very very ignorant, apathetic society, who is totally closed to everything outside this matrix slave type reality and nothing exists outside it. 90% of people believe that there is no E.Ts about, yet UFO sightings are now at record levels to the point the mainstream media cannot ignore it anymore.

^^^personal belief?
    People miss everything around them, because they never actually look around themselves, as themselves.

^^^ Criticizm of others beliefs...

Its like 9/11, JFK, fake moon landing, Nibru, Hollywood and just look at what we do everyday, we avoid responsibility, thinking, feeling, acting where ever possible. We take the easy option on every task. We have created technology soley for the purpose of not evolving but becoming more dumber and less active with our own abilities.

^^^personal belief
    From learning to walk and talk we spent most of our lives just leaning a curiciulum based on just a lot of mis information.

^^^personal belief

We are having record low temputures, record numbers of earthqaukes, corruption at its peak, a finacial meltdown and half the country here at home are without jobs and Now USA threatening WW3. Yet people still go out on a friday night and again miss the obvious of whats so bloody oblivious around them.

^^^same again.

Nothing will change what is happening now. its up to you now to change you if you want to A. stay on this planet and ascend. B. Stay in your current vibration (which will mean your kicked off this planet to another hologram reality simalar to old earth) Or C, the earth could wiped cleaned completely and we start again, either way. This society and civilization is fail and its going to show this graphically as each passing day comes as we move forward into the next 20 years.

^^^personal belief
    Of course there's also D. Nothing will happen and we'll tootle along as normal.
    The fifth dimension is a step up, to where people like myself are evolving to the greater awareness around themselves and using mindfulness and consciosuness to get back who you really are and help ascend the planet to the higher vibration which is 5th density. We are in the transition period and thats why its such focking hell atm. Like the crossing every transition of your life, its always a pain in the butt.

^^^Personal belief?
    Its just a matter of wake up time for the rest of humanity at this point.

Apart from what? You and David Icke.
    It will be very hard for anyone to deny what is going on now. Time has already sped up and its coninueing to do so right up to 2012.

I'll deny it if you are saying there's a step up to the 5th dimension coming up. And I'm positive there's plenty of other open minded people who will join me.

The above statment is why I've gone to the trouble of posting. Nothing I've seen here is as foolish as someone having such a sense of self importance as to say they don't need education, and call science limitating! You don't know that because you've never tried. You have no experience of it. The word it limiting btw. Try a course in 5th dimensional studies you might like it.

The way I see it, you come on here spout out the latest new age rubbish that you've read from some self promoting snake oil salesman on the internet, and when you are challanged over it in an inquisitive manner, you throw your toys out of the pram. Then start preaching at people and criticize their own values and beliefs with your usual high handed manner.

Your inability to take critizicism, although you are very willing to criticize others is very telling.

Every time you post another of your ridiculous preachy self important posts telling people they have closed minds and you are privy to secret information, expect rebuttal. It will arrive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement