Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Torakx wrote: »
    I actually enjoy reading mysterious's posts,as im sure many other regulars do including some "skeptics" who need him/her :)

So did I, but Kyrogen and Studio Rat nailed it in their last couple of posts. I love hearing various different interpretations and theories but I also like humour, humility and hate being preached at.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭The Bored One

Ok, supposing someone was willing to accept that there is a huge honking star that a large number of people have somehow missed seeing before in our solar system.
    Whats its orbit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

studiorat wrote: »
    Every time you post another of your ridiculous preachy self important posts telling people they have closed minds and you are privy to secret information, expect rebuttal. It will arrive.

now you are going to get it about making "personal attacks" and how you are stalking him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Ok, supposing someone was willing to accept that there is a huge honking star that a large number of people have somehow missed seeing before in our solar system.
    Whats its orbit?

http://muller.lbl.gov/pages/nemfornem.htm

If specifically a star then the above is a link to the literature review, I dunno as of about 2002 or around then. The orbit is meant to have a period of about 26 to 30 million years. Haleys comet is about every 75 years to put it into perspecitve.

And just for good measure here's a link to an account of a Texan professor who thinks it's driven by an alien tractor beam.
    http://www.asnsw.com/universe/alternate/AU6/nemesis.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

If the mayans were able to make a calendar that could follow the stars etc over 2500 years into the future it must mean there is a recurring cycle of some kind with planets,stars,comets etc.

If theres a recurring cycle could this be responsible for the ice ages
    and any other catastrophies that wiped out species over the centuries?

Also i am interested to know or see debunked the theory that every 2500 years we go through a belt which causes alot of friction passing through.
    Is it the van allen belt or something like that?

http://muller.lbl.gov/pages/nemfornem.htm

If specifically a star then the above is a link to the literature review, I dunno as of about 2002 or around then. The orbit is meant to have a period of about 26 to 30 million years. Haleys comet is about every 75 years to put it into perspecitve.

And just for good measure here's a link to an account of a Texan professor who thinks it's driven by an alien tractor beam.
    http://www.asnsw.com/universe/alternate/AU6/nemesis.asp

From what they've said there, its basically "We know its there. We just don't know where"
    You would think given that this star is apparently visible in the photos people are taking of it, that it would be easier to spot and track. If it can be spotted by camera, or Mark-1 Eyeball, then a telescope should have a much easier go of it.
    After all, anything thats meant to block the view of these telescopes would block the other means as well.

If the mayans were able to make a calendar that could follow the stars etc over 2500 years into the future it must mean there is a recurring cycle of some kind with planets,stars,comets etc.

If theres a recurring cycle could this be responsible for the ice ages
    and any other catastrophies that wiped out species over the centuries?

Also i am interested to know or see debunked the theory that every 2500 years we go through a belt which causes alot of friction passing through.

I'm pretty sure thats not the Van Allen Belt you're thinking of, the Van Allen belt is meant to bands of radiation generate around the earth itself rather than something we pass through.

I did a quick search here and there and it seems its called the Detritus belt.

Havent been able to find out if it exists yet or wether we are anywhere near it if it did exist.
    But this was my main reason to suspect there was a chance of another global catastrophy from comets etc in the next 600 years or so.

Edit* just thinking it might even be that its A detritus belt and there isnt even one named ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

What do you mean by friction? It sounds like the belt you describe is similar in composition to the asteroid belt, but outside of the solar system. Is this accurate?

The Van Allen belt is something different entirely. It's essentially a belt of charged particles trapped by the earths' magnetic field. It's always present, it's not something we pass through on our journey around the galaxy. Wikipedia has a comprehensive article which explains it better than I ever could.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

• Advertisement

Kepti wrote: »
    What do you mean by friction? It sounds like the belt you describe is similar in composition to the asteroid belt, but outside of the solar system. Is this accurate?

I have watched a couple of those end of the world doomsday vids/lectures and one of the theories was the mayans had a calender which reset every 2500 years.And each time it would mean the end of an age.i think.During one of these i was informed that every 2500 years the earth passes through this belt which they say is going to be a rough ride as we pass through.

They said that on 21st od december 2012 when the mayan calender ends we will enter into the first phase of passing through the belt.Something like that anyway.I dont remember where i saw this i just remember the idea they had that we would be passing through a belt of cloud of some kind in 2012.This might also be linked with the theory on nibiru as i was into that at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

^^^personal belief?

^^^ Criticizm of others beliefs...

^^^personal belief

^^^personal belief

^^^same again.

^^^personal belief
    Of course there's also D. Nothing will happen and we'll tootle along as normal.

^^^Personal belief?

Apart from what? You and David Icke.

I'll deny it if you are saying there's a step up to the 5th dimension coming up. And I'm positive there's plenty of other open minded people who will join me.

Just your belief of me. I'm not bothered as to what you believe about me or anyone here.

The above statment is why I've gone to the trouble of posting. Nothing I've seen here is as foolish as someone having such a sense of self importance as to say they don't need education, and call science limitating! You don't know that because you've never tried. You have no experience of it. The word it limiting btw. Try a course in 5th dimensional studies you might like it.

5 personal digs in just one line and that is not acceptable behaviour.

The way I see it, you come on here spout out the latest new age rubbish that you've read from some self promoting snake oil salesman on the internet, and when you are challanged over it in an inquisitive manner, you throw your toys out of the pram. Then start preaching at people and criticize their own values and beliefs with your usual high handed manner
    Just making others aware and to the mods what and why people are fed up with this abuse.
    Every time you post another of your ridiculous preachy self important posts telling people they have closed minds and you are privy to secret information, expect rebuttal. It will arrive.

A direct insult.

Yet again Studiorat, you attack people as usual, your not in position to tell me what I've learnt, not learnt, will learn or will not learn. Your also not in any authority to tell people to follow science or education to learn ANYTHING. Your not in any position to tell me who I am and insult me.

I'm not criticising anyone here whatsoever.I'm just been aware and not happy with this above post.

I am saying that your personal attacks are not appropriate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Yet its ok for you to tell people they need to "wake up" and "open their eyes", refer to people as sheep, suggest that you are better, because your going to go up to the next vibration(whatever that is) while the rest of us will be destroyed by nibiru, you tell us signs are everywhere yet we're too blind to see. You tell people they need to do more research, yet you get pissy, when someone said you might enjoy a university course on studying 5th dimension. You tell people they can't post their personal beliefs here, yet, thats all you do!

Someone disagreeing with you, or asking you for evidence is not personal abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

studiorat wrote:
    ^^^ Criticizm of others beliefs...
    ...which is pretty-much what the entirety of your post consists of.
    mysterious wrote:
    Just making others aware and to the mods what and why people are fed up with this abuse.
    ...and ignoring the charter while doing so.

Both of you are infracted for this spat. Continue it, and you'll be banned.

For you both everyone else...back on topic.

I have watched a couple of those end of the world doomsday vids/lectures and one of the theories was the mayans had a calender which reset every 2500 years.And each time it would mean the end of an age.i think.During one of these i was informed that every 2500 years the earth passes through this belt which they say is going to be a rough ride as we pass through.

They said that on 21st od december 2012 when the mayan calender ends we will enter into the first phase of passing through the belt.Something like that anyway.I dont remember where i saw this i just remember the idea they had that we would be passing through a belt of cloud of some kind in 2012.This might also be linked with the theory on nibiru as i was into that at the time.

2500 Years is well within recorded history though. If the next encounter with this cloud is meant to be 2012, then the previous one should have been around 488 BC or before, depending on how long this belt is meant to affect us.
    There is a fair bit of Hellenic writing from this time period, the Ancient Greeks and Roman's tending to be pretty copious in their note taking and opinion making. So if there was any such disturbance etc it should relatively well recorded. At the very least because they would argue over what it meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

thought it was every 3600 years approx?

its an interesting subject actually, the dark spot in the Milky Way is still a mystery i think, and a few other things that we actually know exist in our solar system that we may pass through or pass very close to

Ill throw up a few links to the subject matter (dark spot, galactic rift etc.) later

• Advertisement

In the ancient of times, before what you may consider the ancient of times, there was a whole civilization of life on the planet that you’ve known as Maldek. As you have been told that planet exploded and is now the asteroid belt that is in orbit in this solar system. Maldek was once a part of another planet calledTiamat, as was earth. When Tiamat was rendered asunder, earth and Maldek were formed, however it took hundreds of thousands of years for earth to form. Maldek became an inhabited planet well before earth did.

There was a time warp in the formation of the two planets, and though they were rent apart by the blows from Nibiru’s energy as it bypassed Tiamat, there was a timewarp in which earth was dormant for a time. This is when Maldek formed and became populated. In that time period the people on Maldek though they became a lower fifth dimensionality, they were at the same time complacent and lost in their evolutionary prowess. This left them open to the intrusion of the Reptilians from the Pleiades and when their planet was invaded and terrorized, the planet was destroyed after the supplication of the people gave way to the antics that they displayed in refusing to co-operate.

It was during this time of the final attempts to rise above their lower fifth dimensionality into the higher ones that the people of the Mushaba Force came to Maldek and began to work with the people to further recognize their Divinity. They brought a heightened awareness of the abilities that the Maldekians had to create a life that was not only desirable, but that would distinguish their new way of being from that of those who would seek to subvert them.

The Mushaba planet was part of the Pleiadian system known as the Seven Sisters, and representatives from that planet came to Maldek to work with the people and to assist them to their evolvement. The Maldekians had reached a point in their evolution where they had attained a feeling of Divinity, and yet they had not elevated that feeling to the necessary ascension that would render them that dimensionality that goes beyond the idea to become what the idea represents.

The Mushabians saw what must be done, and yet they knew that it could not be forced; it must come about through the intent of the people and the authority with which they would attain that degree of ascension. Still they would not waver from their purpose for being on Maldek, so great was their love for the people of Maldek. They saw within these people the ability to rise above what was being interfered with by the Reptilians. They saw that though the influence was great, there was an even greater potential for the Maldekians to realize their own potential and rise above the influences and temptations that were being offered by the Reptilians.

As the eons moved by, and the Maldekians fell under the spell of the renegades, they became less and less able to recognize the power offered to them by the Mushaba people. They saw that though these people were loving, they didn’t seem to offer the excitement that the Reptilians did. They were still operating in a degree of ego that directed them to a false feeling of power, one that in the end overcame their knowledge of the power of their Divinity. That led to their eventual invasion and the destruction of their planet. The souls of the Maldekians were scattered throughout the universe and in the course of the rest of the timewarp they were taken in by various other systems throughout the universe and with the help of the divine their souls were restored to a point where they were able to consider being given the
    opportunity to begin again and to resume their evolution.

Since they were at that time considered to have fallen from Grace, they were given a planet on which to carry out their evolutionary journey and to find themselves once more. To be able to realize and live their power of Divinity and to then be able to find their way back to the Source from which they came.

This brings us to the time when earth was prepared for her population. The souls from Maldek were given this new planet for their evolutionary process. It is as if their time on Maldek did not happen, and they were given the place from which to follow the evolutionary journey once more. They were what are known as the fallen angels. They are you, and you, and you, the ones who came and inhabited the bodies of the creations of the hu-man. Those lost souls, once scattered over the universe, have come to this planet earth to carry on with their evolutionary process.

Yes, there are others who have come to assist in this process. These beings have come to take part and lend their knowledge and guidance. They have taken on the mask of insomnia along with the lost souls ofMaldek, and now we are all one as we come to this point in the ascension process. Those who have come who were not on Maldek at the time of its destruction are the ones who sheltered and worked with the lost souls who were scattered throughout the universe. They are our Star Family and our Guardians, our Walkers and our angels. They have been with us since time began. As we reached the point around 1987 where we were able to recognize on a soul level that we have overcome the evolutionary point at which we had been destroyed on Maldek, we knew that we had been successful, and that we would be able to triumph in our intent to return to The Source.

Here we are my dear ones. We are here and now it is time for us to recognize the beautiful energy of the Mushaba Force once again. We are at the point where we are being given the benefit of the Mushaba energy by which we can rediscover our innate abilities to see ourselves and know what our capabilities are. We are here and now in this beautiful gift of creativity and self-empowerment. We have gone beyond the old memory of Armageddon, and now we are sailing on in to our reunion with our Family of Light and Love, the Family of All There is.

As we invite in our family from planet Mushaba we do so with the tremendous love that heralds a coming of peace and freedom, the freedom to explore our potential and to oversee the positioning of our resources in the cosmos. We see that we are connected to that sea of Light, and that within that light is the passage back into the darkness of pure potential.

Yes, thinking of that darkness, that blackness of the birthplace of Love, and seeing that when the Light of acknowledgement burst forth and set All There Is to the Light of recognition, is what can set us free. Realizing that the darkness holds all that we came from and that it is not fear, not evil, but the total of All, is what can set you fee. The light is what revealed to us who we are, and what we are capable of. Till that Light burst on the scene we Were. It was what was known as to Be. Then along came the expression of what that can mean. It was as switching on the light in a room of total darkness.

Do you see how even evil can live in the same place as Love? This is where the Oneness of All exists. Some feel that evil is outside of Love. It is all within the Source of All. And this is where the power of the Will of God, The Source, Spirit comes in. From this void, this darkness, this black hole of creativity comes the expression of All There Is. This is what is revealed to you in the energies of the Mushaba Force. This energy goes back to the beginnings and it is the Source of information that is transmitted to all who have an ear to hear and an eye to see.

The Mushaba Force is Creator’s way in which we can find ourselves at this stage of our evolvement. It could not have been recognized until now, though it has always been with us. It is a part of us; it is contained within our DNA and between our molecules and particles of light, within our beingness. It is the expression potential of what we are capable of. Now that we are on the threshold, and for some, stepping off that threshold into the light of ourselves, we are able to know and recognize the Mushaba Force as that loving energy of creativity and self-empowerment that we have carried and been for as long as we have Been.

Now my dear ones, it is time to step into that knowledge and see your world beyond the illusion that is taking place right now on earth. It is time to step out of that illusion and begin to build the vision of what you know you can create that represents your ideals and desires, the intent that you inherently know is representative of who you are. You can do that while right here on earth, and you can do it by taking one step at a time and by following the guidance from within.

Follow the rainbow of your dreams and welcome the assistance that comes from the Mushaba energies that are a part of who you are. You are the angels who fell into this life those eons ago. Now you have surpassed what you felt to have been your Armageddon. Fly free and in the self-empowerment that is You, create your world as is fitting to the angels of The Source, for you have arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

kryogen wrote: »
    its an interesting subject actually, the dark spot in the Milky Way is still a mystery i think, and a few other things that we actually know exist in our solar system that we may pass through or pass very close to

I can't wrap my head around how it's possible for the Earths' orbit to intersect with an asteroid cloud type object with such regularity. From a cosmological perspective, 2500 or 3600 years is nothing. It just doesn't jive with with my admittedly limited understanding of the universe.

Steward Swerdlow on history of our galaxy, ties our solar system history and nibru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RUWE02RigM

A good link of Nibru, this is as close to what I can find on the true history of Nibru. In this video they show the true orbit of Nirbu. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_k9hJeubGc

Nibru is a planet that circles on the far reaches of another dark star. It passes through our solar system once every 3,600 years. It sometimes has less effect on our planet depending on which side of the sun we are on. From my own channellings, it travels like a comet between our sun and Sirius. Our dark star is a good bit out side the orbits of the Kuiper belt. This system is home to the annunakai and a race of many beings that are what is known as the nibruans and luciferans. They represent the dark energies and bring chaos to passing solar systems. They also bring much needed evolution to the systems it passes by. So it gives us our solar system cycles. Its why its called the phoeonix or great destroyer because it restarts life on other worlds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

mysterious wrote: »
    In the ancient of times, before what you may consider the ancient of times, there was a whole civilization of life on the planet that you’ve known as Maldek. As you have been told that planet exploded and is now the asteroid belt that is in orbit in this solar system. Maldek was once a part of another planet calledTiamat, as was earth. When Tiamat was rendered asunder, earth and Maldek were formed, however it took hundreds of thousands of years for earth to form. Maldek became an inhabited planet well before earth did.

There was a time warp in the formation of the two planets, and though they were rent apart by the blows from Nibiru’s energy as it bypassed Tiamat, there was a timewarp in which earth was dormant for a time. This is when Maldek formed and became populated. In that time period the people on Maldek though they became a lower fifth dimensionality, they were at the same time complacent and lost in their evolutionary prowess. This left them open to the intrusion of the Reptilians from the Pleiades and when their planet was invaded and terrorized, the planet was destroyed after the supplication of the people gave way to the antics that they displayed in refusing to co-operate.

It was during this time of the final attempts to rise above their lower fifth dimensionality into the higher ones that the people of the Mushaba Force came to Maldek and began to work with the people to further recognize their Divinity. They brought a heightened awareness of the abilities that the Maldekians had to create a life that was not only desirable, but that would distinguish their new way of being from that of those who would seek to subvert them.

The Mushaba planet was part of the Pleiadian system known as the Seven Sisters, and representatives from that planet came to Maldek to work with the people and to assist them to their evolvement. The Maldekians had reached a point in their evolution where they had attained a feeling of Divinity, and yet they had not elevated that feeling to the necessary ascension that would render them that dimensionality that goes beyond the idea to become what the idea represents.

The Mushabians saw what must be done, and yet they knew that it could not be forced; it must come about through the intent of the people and the authority with which they would attain that degree of ascension. Still they would not waver from their purpose for being on Maldek, so great was their love for the people of Maldek. They saw within these people the ability to rise above what was being interfered with by the Reptilians. They saw that though the influence was great, there was an even greater potential for the Maldekians to realize their own potential and rise above the influences and temptations that were being offered by the Reptilians.

As the eons moved by, and the Maldekians fell under the spell of the renegades, they became less and less able to recognize the power offered to them by the Mushaba people. They saw that though these people were loving, they didn’t seem to offer the excitement that the Reptilians did. They were still operating in a degree of ego that directed them to a false feeling of power, one that in the end overcame their knowledge of the power of their Divinity. That led to their eventual invasion and the destruction of their planet. The souls of the Maldekians were scattered throughout the universe and in the course of the rest of the timewarp they were taken in by various other systems throughout the universe and with the help of the divine their souls were restored to a point where they were able to consider being given the
    opportunity to begin again and to resume their evolution.
    Since they were at that time considered to have fallen from Grace, they were given a planet on which to carry out their evolutionary journey and to find themselves once more. To be able to realize and live their power of Divinity and to then be able to find their way back to the Source from which they came.
    This brings us to the time when earth was prepared for her population. The souls from Maldek were given this new planet for their evolutionary process. It is as if their time on Maldek did not happen, and they were given the place from which to follow the evolutionary journey once more. They were what are known as the fallen angels. They are you, and you, and you, the ones who came and inhabited the bodies of the creations of the hu-man. Those lost souls, once scattered over the universe, have come to this planet earth to carry on with their evolutionary process.
    Yes, there are others who have come to assist in this process. These beings have come to take part and lend their knowledge and guidance. They have taken on the mask of insomnia along with the lost souls ofMaldek, and now we are all one as we come to this point in the ascension process. Those who have come who were not on Maldek at the time of its destruction are the ones who sheltered and worked with the lost souls who were scattered throughout the universe. They are our Star Family and our Guardians, our Walkers and our angels. They have been with us since time began. As we reached the point around 1987 where we were able to recognize on a soul level that we have overcome the evolutionary point at which we had been destroyed on Maldek, we knew that we had been successful, and that we would be able to triumph in our intent to return to The Source.

Here we are my dear ones. We are here and now it is time for us to recognize the beautiful energy of the Mushaba Force once again. We are at the point where we are being given the benefit of the Mushaba energy by which we can rediscover our innate abilities to see ourselves and know what our capabilities are. We are here and now in this beautiful gift of creativity and self-empowerment. We have gone beyond the old memory of Armageddon, and now we are sailing on in to our reunion with our Family of Light and Love, the Family of All There is.
    As we invite in our family from planet Mushaba we do so with the tremendous love that heralds a coming of peace and freedom, the freedom to explore our potential and to oversee the positioning of our resources in the cosmos. We see that we are connected to that sea of Light, and that within that light is the passage back into the darkness of pure potential.
    Yes, thinking of that darkness, that blackness of the birthplace of Love, and seeing that when the Light of acknowledgement burst forth and set All There Is to the Light of recognition, is what can set us free. Realizing that the darkness holds all that we came from and that it is not fear, not evil, but the total of All, is what can set you fee. The light is what revealed to us who we are, and what we are capable of. Till that Light burst on the scene we Were. It was what was known as to Be. Then along came the expression of what that can mean. It was as switching on the light in a room of total darkness.
    Do you see how even evil can live in the same place as Love? This is where the Oneness of All exists. Some feel that evil is outside of Love. It is all within the Source of All. And this is where the power of the Will of God, The Source, Spirit comes in. From this void, this darkness, this black hole of creativity comes the expression of All There Is. This is what is revealed to you in the energies of the Mushaba Force. This energy goes back to the beginnings and it is the Source of information that is transmitted to all who have an ear to hear and an eye to see.
    The Mushaba Force is Creator’s way in which we can find ourselves at this stage of our evolvement. It could not have been recognized until now, though it has always been with us. It is a part of us; it is contained within our DNA and between our molecules and particles of light, within our beingness. It is the expression potential of what we are capable of. Now that we are on the threshold, and for some, stepping off that threshold into the light of ourselves, we are able to know and recognize the Mushaba Force as that loving energy of creativity and self-empowerment that we have carried and been for as long as we have Been.
    Now my dear ones, it is time to step into that knowledge and see your world beyond the illusion that is taking place right now on earth. It is time to step out of that illusion and begin to build the vision of what you know you can create that represents your ideals and desires, the intent that you inherently know is representative of who you are. You can do that while right here on earth, and you can do it by taking one step at a time and by following the guidance from within.

Follow the rainbow of your dreams and welcome the assistance that comes from the Mushaba energies that are a part of who you are. You are the angels who fell into this life those eons ago. Now you have surpassed what you felt to have been your Armageddon. Fly free and in the self-empowerment that is You, create your world as is fitting to the angels of The Source, for you have arrived.

What exactly is this website about?
    http://treeofthegoldenlight.com/Wakeup%20Call/MWmesages/March2008/Hatonn03-28-08.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emkay

May I ask, please, if you are quoting here, and if so, from whose writings?

• Advertisement

mysterious wrote: »

right, but whats your point?

why not just link to the website you lifted that off and give your own personal thoughts rather then copy and paste?

or offer a reason for the post even

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

kryogen wrote: »

right, but whats your point?

why not just link to the website you lifted that off and give your own personal thoughts rather then copy and paste?

or offer a reason for the post even

From my experience some people don't bother reading the links either through laziness or they are reluctant to view anything that challenges their own beliefs, so they come back asking the same stupid questions and its a pain in the arse to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

From my experience some people don't bother reading the links either through laziness or they are reluctant to view anything that challenges their own beliefs, so they come back asking the same stupid questions and its a pain in the arse to be honest.

But a one line summary would be nice. There's nothing worse than Reading several pages of text only to find that it has no relevance. And an opinion would help develop a discussion.

humanji wrote: »
    But a one line summary would be nice. There's nothing worse than Reading several pages of text only to find that it has no relevance. And an opinion would help develop a discussion.

This

From what they've said there, its basically "We know its there. We just don't know where"
    You would think given that this star is apparently visible in the photos people are taking of it, that it would be easier to spot and track. If it can be spotted by camera, or Mark-1 Eyeball, then a telescope should have a much easier go of it.
    After all, anything thats meant to block the view of these telescopes would block the other means as well.

It's a weird one. The only evidence for it is a perodicty of cataclismic events every 20 million years or something. The dinosaurs etc. And trying to figure out the ages of the rocks at other meteor sites etc. As far as I have read it seems it wouldn't even need to enter the solar system to set off higher levels of meteors or comets or what ever.

It's a weird one. The only evidence for it is a perodicty of cataclismic events every 20 million years or something. The dinosaurs etc. And trying to figure out the ages of the rocks at other meteor sites etc. As far as I have read it seems it wouldn't even need to enter the solar system to set off higher levels of meteors or comets or what ever.

Surely the destruction of Atlantis was nearer to us in time than 20 million years ago? Archaeologists are discovering ancient manmade ruins under the sea in different parts of the world, for example off Japan and India, which suggests that cities there were inundated by sea water thousands of years ago, but not millions. And I read recently that pyramids show evidence of water damage and quite high up are covered in barnacles. So the Great Flood was much nearer in time than the dinosaurs.

Amateur astronomers I have met watch the sky at night. If this dwarf star is tracking the sun perhaps that is why they are not glimpsing it. I have been following this topic for a while now and there appear to be photographs of two distinct globes of light, or suns, taken in Canada and London as well as Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Emkay wrote: »
    And I read recently that pyramids show evidence of water damage and quite high up are covered in barnacles.

How high above sea level are them pyramids ?

espinolman wrote: »
    How high above sea level are them pyramids ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq43yon0L5c

In this video Larry Hunter, something of a maverick, shows that sea water covered the great pyramids up to two thirds of their height. He also makes some remarkable deductions about their construction and suggests they are far more ancient than generally believed and pre-date the 'ancient' Egyptians. Recently even the MSM reported findings of water erosion on the great sphinx.

As to how high above sea level they are, I suppose one could say that depends, because sea levels have changed over time.

The gravitational effects it would have as it drew closer would be rather messy, though precisely what form that would take depends on what path it would follow obviously.
    I'm not sure that the dwarf star would be needed for cataclysmic events with meteors. We suffer whole lot of near misses in terms of meteor strikes, so dinosaur killing meteorites don't really need the dwarf star to be more likely.

• Advertisement

Amateur astronomers I have met watch the sky at night. If this dwarf star is tracking the sun perhaps that is why they are not glimpsing it. I have been following this topic for a while now and there appear to be photographs of two distinct globes of light, or suns, taken in Canada and London as well as Ireland.

Do you know anyone who has photographed this whose tried viewing it by any means other than Mark 1 Eyeball or a camera though?
    Given how it appears in the photographs it could very easily just be diffusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

He also makes some remarkable deductions about their construction and suggests they are far more ancient than generally believed and pre-date the 'ancient' Egyptians.

Yes , i have heard that before , that the pyramids were resurfaced , so they are much older than previously thought

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The pyramids are pretty easily dated. From the step pyramid on. Wood has been found that was used in tehir construction and the carbon dating on that is pretty conclusive. Plus there is an evolution of construction methods from the step pyramid on. Even screw ups like the cranked pyramid, where they got the angles wrong. Another that was abandoned as the main vault showed cracking under the strain, so they put in ceder beams to reinforce it, but then thought feck it lets try again. They tried three times before they got it right. Built three pyramids.For the same Pharaoh.

The great pyramid, the biggest one, Khufus pyramid, is unusual. No carvings internally. No paint either. Indeed its only link to Khufu is a bit of graffiti in one of the vault workspaces. So the jury is out histroically on that one. The others, the older ones have a much better ownership and chronology.

The sphinx is an interesting one though. It's a very different construction technique than other egyptian structures. I would suspect it is older. the water erosion that was mentioned is one bit of evidence. The shape another. Proportionally, the head is too small in relation to the body. Its possible it was a natural feature that was regarded/worshipped and refined through carving for 1000's of years before. Then a Pharaoh comes along and "acquires" it for his own cult. Clads it in stone and carves his head on it. Which would explain the smaller head and the different building techniques. They were well capable of building it from scratch on a level ground, but seemed to have re used an existing shape.

It may well have been an ancient site of worship itself and that's why they put those three pyramids there in the first place. The egyptians did similar before. There's a site in the desert where a cliff has a vague face outline and they put great store in that. And built temples nearby.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I'm not sure that the dwarf star would be needed for cataclysmic events with meteors. We suffer whole lot of near misses in terms of meteor strikes, so dinosaur killing meteorites don't really need the dwarf star to be more likely.

I wouldn't think so either. The periodicity of these events fall apart as they go back over time. But that's how the theory goes.

Isn't the water erosion on the Sphinx attributed to rain?

meanwhile...
    fontanalis wrote: »
    May I ask, please, if you are quoting here, and if so, from whose writings?

It's posted on this face book page to.

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=15483850822&topic=4341

Could this be the author?
    I have also been on the moon, and on the sun, and on venus, and a bunch others. but only for a few seconds. sounds crazy i know... i think at the time i was doing it there were portals that were opening that havnt been opened in a long time from atlantis. from the blue crystal of knowledge...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Isn't the water erosion on the Sphinx attributed to rain?
    Yea but its pretty sketchy. It would require rainfall levels not seen in the area for at least 6 7000 years. It's not flooding though. Not in the sense of a biblical inundation. More like many many years of seasonal heavy rainfall, which pushes the age of the area back even further. Once a site is underwater, water erosion like on the sphinx doesnt happen unless by flowing or wave action. Interestingly the water erosion is found on the walls of the hollow surrounding the sphinx.

Actually I would have quite a few CT's of my own regarding archaelogical "accepted wisdom". Ages of things, uses of things etc. Even in this country, but Ive gone OT enough. :o

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I have also been on the moon, and on the sun, and on venus, and a bunch others. but only for a few seconds. sounds crazy i know... i think at the time i was doing it there were portals that were opening that havnt been opened in a long time from atlantis. from the blue crystal of knowledge...

Who wrote that?

Who wrote that?
    link two posts back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭beyosoco

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Seriously. I challenge anyone here to produce verifiable evidence that there is a second star in the sky next to our Sun at the moment. I haven't seen it, has anyone else???? I am willing to believe if it's true, but I won't believe just for the sake of it because someone on boards or on youtube said so.

You ask has anyone else seen it, the answer is yes, I and my family have seen it, and you have seen it too, if you have taken the time to look at the photographs.

Surely the destruction of Atlantis was nearer to us in time than 20 million years ago? Archaeologists are discovering ancient manmade ruins under the sea in different parts of the world, for example off Japan and India, which suggests that cities there were inundated by sea water thousands of years ago, but not millions. And I read recently that pyramids show evidence of water damage and quite high up are covered in barnacles. So the Great Flood was much nearer in time than the dinosaurs.

There was alot of flooding at the end of the ice age about 15,000 years ago. Have you back up for barnacles on the pyramids?

• Advertisement

beyosoco wrote: »
    You ask has anyone else seen it, the answer is yes, I and my family have seen it, and you have seen it too, if you have taken the time to look at the photographs.

I looked at the photo's and I'm not sure its two suns you're looking at. Its possible to get a simliar effect looking street-lights where the light effect is split.
    Have you considered it could also potentially be a Sun Dog?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Those can have some rather spectacular appearences in the sky, as can be seen in the photos on the wiki page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I did look at your photos but I don't see a second star or anything of the kind!

It was a beautiful day here today down south with nice blue clear skies and just one star shining! Maybe the NWO forgot to send up their 'chem-trailing' planes today?? :confused:

This dwarf star theory is off the wall for a multitude of reasons not least because every amateur solar astronomer in the world appears to have missed it!

I looked at the photo's and I'm not sure its two suns you're looking at. Its possible to get a simliar effect looking street-lights where the light effect is split.
    Have you considered it could also potentially be a Sun Dog?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Those can have some rather spectacular appearences in the sky, as can be seen in the photos on the wiki page.

I have considered sun dog, but this is imaged 9 times by two people, two cameras, different locations some 100 foot apart and it moves from south to north across the face of the sun and some distance to the north at that, all within 15 minutes. A close up of the image where it is to the north of the sun reveals red flares around sections of it. Having photographed it many times since and discovered that we had photographed it many times prior to this ( my wife kept telling me there was something wrong with the sun, all summer) I am confident that we have a planet of some description that should not be there. I have never seen a dwarf star close up, but according to ancients too numerous to mention we are due a visit from our binary twin star, its seven planets and ten moons. Could this be some other planet, yes it could, could it be a camera anomaly, diffusion, sun dog, dust, flare or anything else more acceptable, no, I'm afraid I know it cannot.:(

Could this be some other planet, yes it could, could it be a camera anomaly, diffusion, sun dog, dust, flare or anything else more acceptable, no, I'm afraid I know it cannot.:(

Wow. Skeptics are always being berated and laughed at on this forum for being close-minded. You can only see one explanation for what is in your image. You close your mind to everything else?

Again I ask, how has every amateur astronomer failed to see this planet/star thing when you seem to have captured it with a camera??

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I have considered sun dog, but this is imaged 9 times by two people, two cameras, different locations some 100 foot apart and it moves from south to north across the face of the sun and some distance to the north at that, all within 15 minutes. A close up of the image where it is to the north of the sun reveals red flares around sections of it. Having photographed it many times since and discovered that we had photographed it many times prior to this ( my wife kept telling me there was something wrong with the sun, all summer) I am confident that we have a planet of some description that should not be there. I have never seen a dwarf star close up, but according to ancients too numerous to mention we are due a visit from our binary twin star, its seven planets and ten moons. Could this be some other planet, yes it could, could it be a camera anomaly, diffusion, sun dog, dust, flare or anything else more acceptable, no, I'm afraid I know it cannot.:(

Can your camera see something that my eyes cannot? I'm told quite often to do my own research on these forums. In this case, I do my own research every single day.

Wow. Skeptics are always being berated and laughed at on this forum for being close-minded. You can only see one explanation for what is in your image. You close your mind to everything else?

Again I ask, how has every amateur astronomer failed to see this planet/star thing when you seem to have captured it with a camera??

Why not ask an astronomer that question?:confused:

• Advertisement

Why not ask an astronomer that question?:confused:

I have. They've never heard of it. None of the amateur astronomy sites have ever heard of it. There are thousands of amateur solar astronomers around the world who watch the Sun and it's environment on a daily basis with much more sensitive instruments than your camera....don't you think at least one of them would have seen this thing???

RoboClam wrote: »
    Can your camera see something that my eyes cannot? I'm told quite often to do my own research on these forums. In this case, I do my own research every single day.

My wife photographed this object this summer with a 5mpx Pentax Optio S5i, I photographed it with a Lumix Lx2. We then purchased a Canon G9 and a Panasonic G1 with the 200mm lens for the express purpose of photographing this object. These cameras as you can clearly see can see something that is in the sky close to the sun that should not be there. Whatever your eyes can see I do not know, I cannot help you there.
    Doing daily research (if that means photography) on this I find a waste, best wait till there is very heavy chemtrailing of the sun (when you can see loads of trails leading into your view of the sun) and then put the shutter on continuous, f22, minus 2 stops exposure comp and rattle off 600 or so images around the perimeter of the sun, waiting for cloud breaks and chemcloud thinning. Then snuggle up next to your imac with a cup of bovril and really take your time enlarging and skimming every one of them. If you have waited as suggested for heavy heavy chemtrailing, bingo, you will have images of another planet or few close to the sun.....promise;)

My wife photographed this object this summer with a 5mpx Pentax Optio S5i, I photographed it with a Lumix Lx2. We then purchased a Canon G9 and a Panasonic G1 with the 200mm lens for the express purpose of photographing this object. These cameras as you can clearly see can see something that is in the sky close to the sun that should not be there. Whatever your eyes can see I do not know, I cannot help you there.
    Doing daily research (if that means photography) on this I find a waste, best wait till there is very heavy chemtrailing of the sun (when you can see loads of trails leading into your view of the sun) and then put the shutter on continuous, f22, minus 2 stops exposure comp and rattle off 600 or so images around the perimeter of the sun, waiting for cloud breaks and chemcloud thinning. Then snuggle up next to your imac with a cup of bovril and really take your time enlarging and skimming every one of them. If you have waited as suggested for heavy heavy chemtrailing, bingo, you will have images of another planet or few close to the sun.....promise;)

It seems your belief in this imaginary planet is based on your belief in chem trails.

So these planets/stars only appear on certain days when there is alleged 'chemtrailing'? So on a day like today when it was a lovely clear day, these planets suddenly become shy and run away and hide?? The link you provided in the OP only has 4 images, yet you claim to have taken many images with various cameras...any chance you can provide these?

I have. They've never heard of it. None of the amateur astronomy sites have ever heard of it. There are thousands of amateur solar astronomers around the world who watch the Sun and it's environment on a daily basis with much more sensitive instruments than your camera....don't you think at least one of them would have seen this thing???

I'm shocked, wouldn't you think that those watching the sun all day with telescopes would have seen this before now? :rolleyes: Me thinks the scopes come out at night and it ain't out at night it's playing on the other side of the earth where the light is and where they are trying to hide it with chemtrails.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement