Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Emkay wrote: »
    You are choosing to ignore a good part of what I posted.

Robert Harrington devoted more than a decade to finding the exact location and having found the planet, Planet X, he met an untimely end. He was not a backyard astronomer, nor was he promoting any theory, conspiracy or otherwise.

The conspiracy behind this thread is surely that the truth of this planet's existence, and more importantly its path in our solar system, has been hidden from us, by and large, for nearly three decades now, while those in power have been steadily building their underground hidyholes and setting up seed banks, deep, deep underground. Do you really think Bill Gates likes gardening? He has another agenda entirely, as do all his ilk.

by underground hidyholes, do you mean things like what they are doing in Norway?

Whats happening in Norway can be seen as strange, and i would have thought it would be discussed more on the CT forum but it isnt, it seems only unrealistic or very very reaching theories get talked about while something that could be perceived as preparing for doomsday, or at least cause for concern for us goes unnoticed

funny, if you dont know what im on about i apologise, I am trying to find some links for it, but cant remember the exact name of the place anymore!

I have a new theory on whats in the photo, if it is that big, can move that fast, and can change direction so quickly, there is only one explanation

Its the Death Star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

beyosoco wrote: »
    And the reasonable explanations for the series of images of what appear to be planets in our inner solar system are?

The reasonable explanations are the ones you reject - explanations such as camera anomalies.

From a quick google, they're the same type of explanations you were offered for the same pictures on the cameralabs forum.

heres the one in Norway

there are many more being built in other countries

why are they being built? why is the EU and the US helping the Norway one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

http://www.croptrust.org/main/arctic.php?itemid=211

have a good search about this topic, some of the info and theories on it are much more valid and worth discussing imo, and since the CT angle on them relates to 2012 i guess its relevant!

EDIT: anyone else really curious as to what JammyDodger was investigating!

EDIT again!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116684

heres a link to another message board, CT influenced and their discussion of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

kryogen wrote: »
    heres the one in Norway

there are many more being built in other countries

why are they being built? why is the EU and the US helping the Norway one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

have a good search about this topic, some of the info and theories on it are much more valid and worth discussing imo, and since the CT angle on them relates to 2012 i guess its relevant!

EDIT: anyone else really curious as to what JammyDodger was investigating!

A seed vault to maintain a sample of and a record of all edible plants. I don't see anything particularly sinister about that to be honest. Probably makes good sense. What if disease or something were to wipe out a particularly valuable crop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

There is something really, really dodgy going on here.I said it already that there is a lot more to this story than we think

• Advertisement

There is something really, really dodgy going on here.I said it already that there is a lot more to this story than we think

In relation to? :confused:

namloc1980 wrote: »
    A seed vault to maintain a sample of and a record of all edible plants. I don't see anything particularly sinister about that to be honest. Probably makes good sense. What if disease or something were to wipe out a particularly valuable crop?

yep, good points, just wanted to bring it up in the discussion as i feel its a more realitic CT!

there has been lots of discussion on the reasons for building these things around the planet, there has been politicians who have come out and mentioned 2012 in relation to them etc...

not saying i believe they are sinister, just pointing out a CT with a little bit of substance rather then a camera anomaly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You win, I give up (third time), I find it totally impossible to deal with your logic and reasoning. :)

Ok, look at it this way. You are the only one that can this and have your own proof of doing so. It's been hidden from all the rest of us yet can only be seen during the day because it's beside the sun.

You don't believe NASA but what about everyone sent up in a shuttle, everyone sent to ISS. What about the space tourists Russia sent up to the ISS. Were they all told to keep shut or else?

What about all the people that fly in airliners every day above your so called chemtrails. What about all the military pilots all over they word that fly fighter jets that regularly fly at least 20,000ft above airliners. Or how about all the regular civilian that spent a few grand to go to Russia for a ride in a MiG-25 supersonic to 70,000ft, the edge of space. These people are all being kept quiet by the NWO?

You are the only one to have claimed to have seen this during the day, why no one else?

In relation to? :confused:

All the large (secret) underground bunkers that have been built

All the large (secret) underground bunkers that have been built

Not being smart but if they are secret, how do you know they have been built?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault's mission is to provide a safety net against accidental loss of diversity in traditional genebanks. While the popular press has emphasized its possible utility in the event of a major regional or global catastrophe, it will certainly be more frequently accessed when genebanks lose samples due to mismanagement, accident, equipment failures, funding cuts and natural disasters. Such events occur with some regularity. In recent years, some national genebanks have also been destroyed by war and civil strife. There are some 1,400 crop diversity collections around the world, but many are in politically unstable or environmentally threatened nations.

Where's the conspiracy?

Not being smart but if they are secret, how do you know they have been built?

Whistleblowers, leaked information, alternative media research etc. I remember reading before that there are around 60 large underground bunkers in the US alone.It was a few years ago but i will try dig up some links if i can

Kepti wrote: »
    Where's the conspiracy?

tut tut, dont you know your not gonna find the conspiracy on their mission statement?

you have to go to CT websites and the like, i think i posted a link to one a couple of posts ago, they will give you the CT angle on it

eg, nibiru going to cause massive trouble and these underground bunkers being built and maintained so that the elite have somewhere to go etc.. like a modern day Noahs ark in fact, they are all reputed to be linked together too

id imagine thats the main CT angle, that the surface is gonna be ****ed so they have to keep all the seeds in a cave so that they can grow them again after the catastrophe and most of the population is fecked

cant say i buy into the whole evil part, but i think its worth looking into i guess.... i find it interesting anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭beyosoco

Ok, look at it this way. You are the only one that can this and have your own proof of doing so. It's been hidden from all the rest of us yet can only be seen during the day because it's beside the sun.

You don't believe NASA but what about everyone sent up in a shuttle, everyone sent to ISS. What about the space tourists Russia sent up to the ISS. Were they all told to keep shut or else?

What about all the people that fly in airliners every day above your so called chemtrails. What about all the military pilots all over they word that fly fighter jets that regularly fly at least 20,000ft above airliners. Or how about all the regular civilian that spent a few grand to go to Russia for a ride in a MiG-25 supersonic to 70,000ft, the edge of space. These people are all being kept quiet by the NWO?

You are the only one to have claimed to have seen this during the day, why no one else?

There are many around the world who post images of this, that is all I have done, post images, do with this information what you will. If your so sure that nothing is untoward with the planet, the recent spate of earthquakes, the multiple ships iced in and huge waves smashing through cruise liners is normal and that my images are not what I know them to be then no more can be said to you by me. If I was the only one who photographed this I would not have posted the images or even started to look through old images of chemtrails for more proof and I would not spend endless hours searching the skies for yet more images, would you?

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.

I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

If they tell anyone, they are dead for sure. But I don’t care any more about myself. Mankind must survive and the species must survive. People must know this.

All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last for a while. Radiation pills and biosuits are also advisable if your budget allows it.

For the last time I say may God help us all... but God will not help us I know. Only each person individually can make a difference. Wake up, please...!

I could have written to you using another name but I am not afraid of anything any more. When you know certain things, you become invincible and no harm can come to you when you know that the end is soon.

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

Ask me anything and I will answer as much as I know about the Norwegian connection to all this. And just look around: they are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere. Open your eyes, people. Ask the governments what they are building, and they will say “Oh, it’s just storage for food”, and so on. They blind you with all the lies.

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

I also see that Benazir Bhutto is spoken of on your site. Her death was tragic. I have met Benazir, as you can see. You will also see from the photographs that I have met with a number of other notable politicians and world leaders.

The public will not know what happens till the very end, because the government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will happen quietly and the government will just disappear.

But I say this: don't go quietly into the night. Take precautions to be safe with your family. Come together with others. Work together to find ways to solve all the many problems you will face.

I have been to several underground bases [number given]. We used the railcars to get around. Only a few special people were selected to be shown around. Those that run with the elite know of this.

I have evidence of my claims. I trust my sources 100%, but they are afraid to tell what they know. People are afraid for their lives and that is how it is. I just also want the public to know what the hell is going on. I am not afraid of death or any other thing.

All the elite politicians in Norway know of this. They also know that if they reveal anything they will be removed from office and will be denied access to the different underground bases when the time is up.

The NOAH 12 railcars are transport railcars between the different bases underground. They have a support system of these all around from one base to another. They are mainly used by the military and they control all of them. There are orange triangle symbols in each base and the check-ins are a kind of energy field that everyone has to go through.

The future for my children is all I think of - and that for all the other children growing up in the new world. We have to make a difference for them so that they grow up knowing what their parents did for them, such as giving this information to people like yourselves.

In 2009 the government of FRP will come into power and Siv Jensen will be elected Prime Minister. This is already known. It's important to understand that. The elections are all fake and the same persons and power elite get elected each time in turn. Look up the political history of Norway, and the people that run the country now.

Please share this information with the rest of the internet. When the time comes people will survive because of the information they have learned from the different sites on the net.

I will not get anything but trouble from posting this, and I have no need to mislead anyone. I do this only to expose what is to happen in my country and that maybe some people will survive what is to come.

Kind regards

thats apparently the words of a Norwegian politician, but i will say right now, it has not been indepoendantly verified as even being someone from Norway so who knows for sure how credible it is

bonkey wrote: »
    The reasonable explanations are the ones you reject - explanations such as camera anomalies.

From a quick google, they're the same type of explanations you were offered for the same pictures on the cameralabs forum.

Would you like a full size original image to play with, as a moderator on a CT forum you might be more familiar with experiences that are to say the least unusual as opposed to those who photograph sunsets and sheep. I can assure you that should you investigate them with an open mind and devise any test you wish to prove camera anomaly you will come up short. Why else would there be seven other images taken by a different person on a different camera showing the same planet moving rapidly towards the position I photographed it in. My two images being 62 seconds apart show this movement.

I know how difficult this is to comprehend, do you not think that it took my family weeks of argument before we decided to put this out on you tube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emkay

Just out of interest, would you be able to give us a brief description of what some of these Sumerian texts are actually saying, if its no trouble of course......

I am not dodging the question, but I really think you would be better looking yourself. There is so much which you will find startling, to say the least.

I suppose the most interesting aspect of the clay tablets as regards this thread is that they refer to "those who from heaven to earth came", the annunaki from Nibiru or maybe one of its moons. They were space travellers who splashed down in the middle East, probably in the area we now know as Iraq. They apparently do a flyby every 3600 years. They drained the land, built canals and cities and spread out into Africa where they mined gold. They tired of doing the labouring themselves and bred us as a ready source of slave labour! Genetic engineering in ancient times. Later on they took a fancy to the females they had created and bred with them.

When the first test tube baby was born, Sitchin declared that in fact she wasn't the first because that was Adamas.

Really, those tales of long, long ago are fascinating, and relevant today because the Sumerians described details of our solar system which have been discovered only in very recent times, and of course, they knew of the existence of the tenth planet.

Jim Marrs, in his book Rule By Secrecy, has a large section at the end which summarises the importance for us today of the Sumerians and what they knew.

There are those also who believe that the Sumerian connection was one of the reasons for the US led invasion of Iraq. The US troops are said to have made a beeline for the national museum in Baghdad. It was certainly comprehensively looted at the time.

If I can find it, I will post you a link to a really good site on the whole subject of the Sumerians in their garden of EDIN.

Read any of it, and you will have a whole new take on the Bible, if nothing else!

I am not dodging the question, but I really think you would be better looking yourself. There is so much which you will find startling, to say the least.

I suppose the most interesting aspect of the clay tablets as regards this thread is that they refer to "those who from heaven to earth came", the annunaki from Nibiru or maybe one of its moons. They were space travellers who splashed down in the middle East, probably in the area we now know as Iraq. They apparently do a flyby every 3600 years. They drained the land, built canals and cities and spread out into Africa where they mined gold. They tired of doing the labouring themselves and bred us as a ready source of slave labour! Genetic engineering in ancient times. Later on they took a fancy to the females they had created and bred with them.

When the first test tube baby was born, Sitchin declared that in fact she wasn't the first because that was Adamas.

Really, those tales of long, long ago are fascinating, and relevant today because the Sumerians described details of our solar system which have been discovered only in very recent times, and of course, they knew of the existence of the tenth planet.

Jim Marrs, in his book Rule By Secrecy, has a large section at the end which summarises the importance for us today of the Sumerians and what they knew.

There are those also who believe that the Sumerian connection was one of the reasons for the US led invasion of Iraq. The US troops are said to have made a beeline for the national museum in Baghdad. It was certainly comprehensively looted at the time.

If I can find it, I will post you a link to a really good site on the whole subject of the Sumerians in their garden of EDIN.

Read any of it, and you will have a whole new take on the Bible, if nothing else!

the bible also mentions the nephilim and those who from heaven to earth came, saw the women here were fair and mated with them etc..

couple of links to Sumerian texts for anyone interested

http://www.ianlawton.com/mes4.htm

that will give ya a list of names to search and also gives the opinions of the guy who runs the site

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/index.htm

another good site to get people started

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

There are many around the world who post images of this, that is all I have done, post images, do with this information what you will. If your so sure that nothing is untoward with the planet, the recent spate of earthquakes, the multiple ships iced in and huge waves smashing through cruise liners is normal and that my images are not what I know them to be then no more can be said to you by me. If I was the only one who photographed this I would not have posted the images or even started to look through old images of chemtrails for more proof and I would not spend endless hours searching the skies for yet more images, would you?

You didn't address a single point in my post. You just carried on with the same story you post to every one else.

• Advertisement

You didn't address a single point in my post. You just carried on with the same story you post to every one else.

thats all he can do

anyone who refuses to accept any other possibilty but what they have already decided in their head to be true is not going to be someone you will be able to have a real discussion with on a theory such as this

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Be a bit difficult to post Sumerian texts for they are 'written in stone' as it were!

They are very ancient clay tablets inscribed with an ancient language and pictures in relief.
    Yep mostly cuneiform text, written in wet clay tablets with the end of a reed.
    If you want to know more about the Sumerians, read Z. Sitchin's many works, or google Sumer, Sumeria, Sumerian etc. There is a website where you can read the texts in translation, of course. Or you could trawl through youtube's many videos on the subject - there are some good ones among the dross.

Only a handful of scholars around the world are proficient in the language and can decipher the writings. It is said there are still many hundreds of tablets awaiting translation.
    The vast majority are record keeping lists. They can be easy enough to read as they're things like "3 sheep" "four horses" kinda thing. Some have ancient tales like Gilgamesh of Uruk and other religious and epic stuff. Ive not read about future death planets and the like. Not to say that's not in the texts though.

They were great astronomers though. Recorded all sorts of amazing stuff. May even have recorded the passing over head of the meteorite that struck central europe and dropped tons of ash on the middle east which gave rise to the story of sodom and gamorrah.

The heavens were a soruce of worship and study long before them it seems. The bronze disk found in germany that is astronomical in design. Hey up the road from dublin you have Knowth one of the passage graves on the boyne. It contains 70% of the entire neolithic art in neolithic art in europe. 70% wasnt a typo. And a lot of that art if not most of it seems to be astronomical in intent. Newgrange is famous for one particular solar event. Less famous is the fact that every 19 years the moon shines in just before the sun(which the greeks may have refered to in their stories of a temple of the moon in a northern island). An apollo moon mapper(feck off :p) on a visit to the boyne tombs claims that he can see the very first "maps" of the moon. The egyptians also had precise stuff on this too. There are theories not quite mainstream but well believable IMHO that many tombs and pyramids had star alignments. The incas 1000's of years later had similar. Ditto the aztecs. The khmer, the chinese, the indian civilisations all had a handle on the observable sky.

The ancients were very clued in on the movements of the heavens. Well...there was no telly.. :)There were Newtons and aristotles and Galileos in those days. We just don't know their names. So if they observed something consistently I would tend to put store in it. I dont recall any peer reviewed stuff about a second sun/dwarf star/planet though.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I'm shocked, wouldn't you think that those watching the sun all day with telescopes would have seen this before now? :rolleyes: Me thinks the scopes come out at night and it ain't out at night it's playing on the other side of the earth where the light is and where they are trying to hide it with chemtrails.:)

Is this a joke? What the feck is a chemtrail?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

FrontLinkChemtrail.jpg

CHEMTRAIL-BEST.jpg

chemtrail1.jpg

you hear chemtrails, this is what they talking about

Would you like a full size original image to play with, as a moderator on a CT forum you might be more familiar with experiences that are to say the least unusual as opposed to those who photograph sunsets and sheep.

If I said yes, it would only be because I like the photos, to be honest. (Those lenticular clouds in one or two are fantastic).

I've no expertise in digital analysis...and even if I was, my suspicion that its a camera anomaly (again, of the type suggested on cameralabs to you) would lead me to expect analysis to show that the effect was there, on the original, unaltered image.

In other words, I believe that the image you're showing is an accurate representation of what was captured by the CCD in your camera. What I do not (yet) believe is that this was an accurate representation of what was in the sky at the time.
    I know how difficult this is to comprehend, do you not think that it took my family weeks of argument before we decided to put this out on you tube?
    May I ask why?

To clarify....

If the object was visible in the sky, to the naked eye, when you were taking these pictures, then surely there was nothing to argue about. You both would have seen an object of immense size moving at improbable speed across the sky.

Indeed, the only questions this would raise is why you have so few photos of the event, and why - as you stated previously - that you pore over photos after taking them looking for a glimpse of it.

If, on the other hand, the object is not generally visible to the naked eye, but when you pore over photos photos you sometimes find something and think "aha! how did I miss that", then the question is indeed how you missed it....and how you miss it repeatedly. Perhaps its because its not in the sky.

Again, referring to your posts on cameralabs, you admit in the thread there that you took additional pictures both shortly before and sortly after the one that you had an anomaly in...and they showed nothing.

So where does this leave us?

You have some series of photos where the alleged-object is apparently moving "rapidly" across the sky over a period of time, and others where it only exists in one shot, with nothing in the picture before and the picture afterwards. Of the photos you've presented here, there are seperate and distinct anomalies (one looking like a second sun, in front of the first, and one looking like a ghost-moon, for example).

To me, this suggests one of two things:

Either you've discovered something that is violating the laws of physics as we know them (orbital patterns could not explain these vastly-differing rates of movement) or you've got camera anomalies, (which you're getting from shooting into the sun, at a guess).

If you're seeing this thing with the naked eye, then I'd suggest that rather than framing some beautiful shots of sunset, you either shoot some video of it, or you take a series of shots in burst-mode, with you moving around, including shots where you are shooting from shadow and/or with the sun behind you. In other words....get some footage which rules out the "camera anomaly" argument, rather than insist that its not valid because you've seen multiple cameras produce similar results.

bonkey wrote: »
    If I said yes, it would only be because I like the photos, to be honest. (Those lenticular clouds in one or two are fantastic).

I've no expertise in digital analysis...and even if I was, my suspicion that its a camera anomaly (again, of the type suggested on cameralabs to you) would lead me to expect analysis to show that the effect was there, on the original, unaltered image.

In other words, I believe that the image you're showing is an accurate representation of what was captured by the CCD in your camera. What I do not (yet) believe is that this was an accurate representation of what was in the sky at the time.

May I ask why?

To clarify....

If the object was visible in the sky, to the naked eye, when you were taking these pictures, then surely there was nothing to argue about. You both would have seen an object of immense size moving at improbable speed across the sky.

Indeed, the only questions this would raise is why you have so few photos of the event, and why - as you stated previously - that you pore over photos after taking them looking for a glimpse of it.

If, on the other hand, the object is not generally visible to the naked eye, but when you pore over photos photos you sometimes find something and think "aha! how did I miss that", then the question is indeed how you missed it....and how you miss it repeatedly. Perhaps its because its not in the sky.

Again, referring to your posts on cameralabs, you admit in the thread there that you took additional pictures both shortly before and sortly after the one that you had an anomaly in...and they showed nothing.

So where does this leave us?

You have some series of photos where the alleged-object is apparently moving "rapidly" across the sky over a period of time, and others where it only exists in one shot, with nothing in the picture before and the picture afterwards. Of the photos you've presented here, there are seperate and distinct anomalies (one looking like a second sun, in front of the first, and one looking like a ghost-moon, for example).

To me, this suggests one of two things:

Either you've discovered something that is violating the laws of physics as we know them (orbital patterns could not explain these vastly-differing rates of movement) or you've got camera anomalies, (which you're getting from shooting into the sun, at a guess).

If you're seeing this thing with the naked eye, then I'd suggest that rather than framing some beautiful shots of sunset, you either shoot some video of it, or you take a series of shots in burst-mode, with you moving around, including shots where you are shooting from shadow and/or with the sun behind you. In other words....get some footage which rules out the "camera anomaly" argument, rather than insist that its not valid because you've seen multiple cameras produce similar results.

It leaves us with you not answering my question which is: How do you get the same alleged camera anomaly on two totally different cameras with totally different CCDs held by two different people in two different positions?
    These two images were shot in a rush, they were not framed as you suggest and if you look at my earlier posts you will see my method which is that of shooting in continuous shutter mode as is evident in my other videos which you might not have looked into.

thats all he can do

anyone who refuses to accept any other possibilty but what they have already decided in their head to be true is not going to be someone you will be able to have a real discussion with on a theory such as this

This is a long thread for no real discussion, or maybe you meant it's not really going your way?

Why would I change what I have to say?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emkay

couple of links to Sumerian texts for anyone interested

http://www.ianlawton.com/mes4.htm

that will give ya a list of names to search and also gives the opinions of the guy who runs the site

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/index.htm

another good site to get people started

kryogen, Truthrevolution, Wibbs

This is the site on the Sumerians which I mentioned before.
    http://xfacts.com/ancient/

This site has lots of information (and photographs) relating to the following:
    annunaki, artifacts, cylinder seals, astronomy, seals and art and Sumerian.

It is interesting that they had special symbols to denote the numbers 360 and 3600.

The Bible does indeed mention those who came from heaven to earth and found the females fair etc , but the Sumerian writings predate the Bible.

• Advertisement

It leaves us with you not answering my question which is: How do you get the same alleged camera anomaly on two totally different cameras with totally different CCDs held by two different people in two different positions?
    These two images were shot in a rush, they were not framed as you suggest and if you look at my earlier posts you will see my method which is that of shooting in continuous shutter mode as is evident in my other videos which you might not have looked into.

Unfortunately you have refused to post these other alleged images of the same phenomenon taken by other people with different cameras. Until you do, this point is spurious at best.

Unfortunately you have refused to post these other alleged images of the same phenomenon taken by other people with different cameras. Until you do, this point is spurious at best.

So what you are saying is that if I post another image taken by a n other on a n other camera from a slightly different location at almost the same time on the same day showing exactly the same planet in the sky at a slightly different position then you will say "YES, can't be any more argument about that"? Or will you just try and pick holes in the other image?

From what has gone before in this thread I cannot see any other outcome than the latter, can you?:)

Myself and my wife can both use seperate cameras, taking shots at comparable times, and both readily (and deliberately) create flare effects on the shot taken.

How is that possible? Its possible, because the physics involved are the same. The effect that creates an anomaly (in our case flare) isn't a flaw in a specific camera...its a flaw (or feature) common to camera design.

Take the explanation offered to you on cameralabs...that the sun is reflecting off the CCD, and creating a second "ghost" image on the lens which is in turn picked up by the CCD. What, about that explanation, suggests that it is something that cannot occur to seperate makes and models of camera? It doesn't require that you (or your wife) have a faulty camera...rather that you both have cameras that behave similarly under similar conditions.
    These two images were shot in a rush, they were not framed as you suggest and if you look at my earlier posts you will see my method which is that of shooting in continuous shutter mode
    What you have presented here and on cameralabs were pictures taken some 60 seconds apart. On cameralabs, you specifically stated that the anomaly was not visible in shots taken before and after the one showing something.

If, as you say, you're shooting in burst mode, then you should have an absolute slew of pictures between those three points in time...or at least you should have three sets of bursts....including one when every shot should show this anomaly. Not only that, but with the speed you're suggesting it moves, coupled to the resolution of the camera, it should be possible to show that movement within a single burst.

Again, though, if you have that type of evidence, I'm left wondering why you haven't presented it, and also why you claimed you pore over the multitude of pictures you take, looking for a glimpse. A massive object, travelling through the sky isn't something you should be searching for a glimpse of in one of a burst of photos...its something you should be able to see and track and (obviously) actually set out to photo rather than capture accidentally and then hunt for.

as is evident in my other videos which you might not have looked into.
    With respect, you've asked people here to look at the photos, and to comment on them. I've done so. I've also found other places where you were also discussing the photos, where (again) you were offering the same type of information, based on relatively few shots.

If there's other sources you feel I should look at it, maybe you could actually reference them directly, rather than just peripherally like this?

I notice, incidentally, that you didn't answer the questions I asked....did you observe these phenomena in the sky, or only on the images of the sky that you took?

So what you are saying is that if I post another image taken by a n other on a n other camera from a slightly different location at almost the same time on the same day showing exactly the same planet in the sky at a slightly different position then you will say "YES, can't be any more argument about that"? Or will you just try and pick holes in the other image?

From what has gone before in this thread I cannot see any other outcome than the latter, can you?:)

In fairness, he said that without the second shots, the point is spurious....not that the second shots would prove the point.

The shots from the second camera would give something to compare. They would allow people to do some basic comparison and calculation....compare colour, size, apparent location (assuming both shots had identifiably similar reerence points), etc.

Without the ability to compare, all we have is an insistence that they're showing the same thing. This may or may not be accurate, and we have no way to judge.

So, I've gone to youtube, and had a look at some of the videos.

So far, not one of them shows a series of burst shots, let alone a series of shots with a clearly-moving body in them.

If there's one that shows such a series, please let me know and I'll have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

There is only one thing for it so we can put this to bed.

A Boardies road trip to Mayo to meet beyosoco and show us this wonderful planet X. I've my Nikon D700 ready to go. I'll bring my tripod to eliminate camera shake as well just in case :rolleyes:

Just saying.......

Neon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Misterpphead

Any excuse for a session eh......:D

Over the last ten months I have taken thousands of photographs of the sky. I chose to share the most extraordinary of them all which shows a white planet sporting faint red wings close to the sun near to sunset.

I do not know for sure what the planet is. I cannot. But I do know what it is not.

It IS a real, unaltered photograph. It is NOT a camera anomaly.

If my suspicions are correct, the consequences for us all may be dire. From widespread catastrophe on an unprecedented scale, to an extinction level event.

I have already sought opinions from various experts, but astronomers clammed up - “NASA says there is no such thing”, and camera experts with no expertise in astronomy predictably suggested camera anomaly. And so on. I suppose on one level I knew it was pointless. Experts will claim to think outside the box, but when the view over the top becomes frightening, they jump back in and pull the lid down.

And so, I decided to meet the non-experts. With hindsight it was a bad decision.

Here, on boards.ie most questions directed at me suggest those who asked see conspiracy where there is none and, amazingly, those same conspiracy spotters appear unable to appreciate the all too real global conspiracy to obscure the sun and pollute our skies with aerosols. Yet this spraying is actually visible in the skies over Ireland, it is happening every day here in the West of Ireland, it is well documented worldwide and can be viewed and photographed by each and every one of you.

Board.ie members have, it seems to me, point-scored, nit-picked, harangued, almost jeered, and at times stopped only just short of calling me a liar.

Liar I am not.

I am not the only individual to have photographed this rogue planet. I make no claim to be such. I just happen, by pure chance on the day, to have captured a shockingly clear image of it with a good camera. Its movements are unknown and therefore unpredictable, it is elusive, and false cloud cover created by chemtrails hides it.

Will I continue this 'debate? Will I say to Captain Chaos, that if he thinks chemtrails are “so-called” he cannot observe the sky closely, and has therefore little chance of seeing what else is really there? Will I let Namloc know the language he uses to frame his questions seems to betray a belligerence which affords me no respect, and which I have found particularly distasteful? Will I challenge bonkey to upload 200 plus shots taken within a couple of minutes to Youtube when the maximum time for a video is a short 10 minutes, and will I advise him that even were that possible which it is not, he would still be disappointed that no movement will be apparent? Or will I ask him to produce for me two camera flares the same shape, same size, same colour, the same place in the sky on the same day from two different cameras used by two different people some distance apart and tell him I want a visual reference point common to both images just to prove it's the same place? Or maybe challenge him to produce a white camera flare with red wings? Will I suggest to neonman and Misterphead they are likely to see rogue stars aplenty if they down enough pints?

The photograph I shared with you was the photograph of a lifetime, in more ways than one.

It is a brave individual who faces up to his own insignificance. It is easier by far to ignore the improbable, especially when the improbable is unthinkable.

Good luck to you all. I'm logging off.

A person who is capable of thinking for themselves has first to throw out everything they were taught by the usual indoctrinations we all passed through.
    Visible..Les

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

So.... You're not going to show the rest of the burst sequence?

Maybe you should show the rest of the images you claim to have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Over the last ten months I have taken thousands of photographs of the sky. I chose to share the most extraordinary of them all which shows a white planet sporting faint red wings close to the sun near to sunset.

I do not know for sure what the planet is. I cannot. But I do know what it is not.

It IS a real, unaltered photograph. It is NOT a camera anomaly.

If my suspicions are correct, the consequences for us all may be dire. From widespread catastrophe on an unprecedented scale, to an extinction level event.

I have already sought opinions from various experts, but astronomers clammed up - “NASA says there is no such thing”, and camera experts with no expertise in astronomy predictably suggested camera anomaly. And so on. I suppose on one level I knew it was pointless. Experts will claim to think outside the box, but when the view over the top becomes frightening, they jump back in and pull the lid down.

And so, I decided to meet the non-experts. With hindsight it was a bad decision.

Here, on boards.ie most questions directed at me suggest those who asked see conspiracy where there is none and, amazingly, those same conspiracy spotters appear unable to appreciate the all too real global conspiracy to obscure the sun and pollute our skies with aerosols. Yet this spraying is actually visible in the skies over Ireland, it is happening every day here in the West of Ireland, it is well documented worldwide and can be viewed and photographed by each and every one of you.

Board.ie members have, it seems to me, point-scored, nit-picked, harangued, almost jeered, and at times stopped only just short of calling me a liar.

Liar I am not.

I am not the only individual to have photographed this rogue planet. I make no claim to be such. I just happen, by pure chance on the day, to have captured a shockingly clear image of it with a good camera. Its movements are unknown and therefore unpredictable, it is elusive, and false cloud cover created by chemtrails hides it.

Will I continue this 'debate? Will I say to Captain Chaos, that if he thinks chemtrails are “so-called” he cannot observe the sky closely, and has therefore little chance of seeing what else is really there? Will I let Namloc know the language he uses to frame his questions seems to betray a belligerence which affords me no respect, and which I have found particularly distasteful? Will I challenge bonkey to upload 200 plus shots taken within a couple of minutes to Youtube when the maximum time for a video is a short 10 minutes, and will I advise him that even were that possible which it is not, he would still be disappointed that no movement will be apparent? Or will I ask him to produce for me two camera flares the same shape, same size, same colour, the same place in the sky on the same day from two different cameras used by two different people some distance apart and tell him I want a visual reference point common to both images just to prove it's the same place? Or maybe challenge him to produce a white camera flare with red wings? Will I suggest to neonman and Misterphead they are likely to see rogue stars aplenty if they down enough pints?

The photograph I shared with you was the photograph of a lifetime, in more ways than one.

It is a brave individual who faces up to his own insignificance. It is easier by far to ignore the improbable, especially when the improbable is unthinkable.

Good luck to you all. I'm logging off.

A person who is capable of thinking for themselves has first to throw out everything they were taught by the usual indoctrinations we all passed through.
    Visible..Les

I hope you remember us when you're famous.

• Advertisement

This is a long thread for no real discussion, or maybe you meant it's not really going your way?

1. there has not actually been much discussion in the sense that you have refused to entertain any theory but what you have already decided to be fact, despite being presented with reasonable alternatives, so its a pretty long thread of, claims, piss takes, and stubborness

2. Do you think the thread is going your way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

Aw man! How did I miss this one? Hopefully there's enough rebuttal on here to dissuade any one else from believing that this can even be called a theory.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated sticky on how to formulate and prove a theory with some amount of credibility. Not rules as such, just guide lines on forming a more solid theory.

beyosoco; if you want the general population to believe your theory then you're gonna have to play by their rules and raise your standards when it comes to evidence. Pointing to a chosen hand full, out of thousands, of photographs and just saying ''But look at it!'' doesn't really cut it.

You took ''thousands'' of photographs but only some of them had what you wanted to see. Does this not tell you any thing?
    If there was something in the sky then the ratio of photos with something to the ratio of photos with nothing would be reversed in your favour. But because there is nothing in the sky the ratio is not in your favour. If the majority of your photographs had this anomaly your theory might some amount of credibility.

Also, if there was another star in this system it would be far from ''elusive'' and it's trajectory would be very predictable. More Junior Cert. level science.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

DeBunny wrote: »
    Aw man! How did I miss this one? Hopefully there's enough rebuttal on here to dissuade any one else from believing that this can even be called a theory.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated sticky on how to formulate and prove a theory with some amount of credibility. Not rules as such, just guide lines on forming a more solid theory.

beyosoco; if you want the general population to believe your theory then you're gonna have to play by their rules and raise your standards when it comes to evidence. Pointing to a chosen hand full, out of thousands, of photographs and just saying ''But look at it!'' doesn't really cut it.

You took ''thousands'' of photographs but only some of them had what you wanted to see. Does this not tell you any thing?
    If there was something in the sky then the ratio of photos with something to the ratio of photos with nothing would be reversed in your favour. But because there is nothing in the sky the ratio is not in your favour. If the majority of your photographs had this anomaly your theory might some amount of credibility.

Also, if there was another star in this system it would be far from ''elusive'' and it's trajectory would be very predictable. More Junior Cert. level science.

Can it not be done with 2 video cameras with a shaded lens for the sun and possibly a bit of zoom?
    But even if it was,who is going to have 2 cams AND go to the trouble.

Bonkeys suggestion of burst shots from 2 regular cams might also be easier to do and makes sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

Torakx wrote: »
    Can it not be done with 2 video cameras with a shaded lens for the sun and possibly a bit of zoom?
    But even if it was,who is going to have 2 cams AND go to the trouble.

Bonkeys suggestion of burst shots from 2 regular cams might also be easier to do and makes sense to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I love astronomy and photography, i'll mock up a few on the next clear evening and send them your way, no bother! It happens quite often. Its why we have neutral density filters and lens hoods - and also why we shoot so many shots of a particular scene - fire off enough frames, vary your settings and you will get the right shot eventually....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

PIC 1Nib2cJPG.jpg?t=1267927480

PIC 2
    dunik.jpg

Ok OP, I havent got involved in this before but I have been looking at your posts here and elsewhere, firstly I'd like to say that I'm only commenting on this pic (pic 1 ), you will notice both your pic 1 and the other pic 2 have the sun and another object, the other object in pic 2 is an internal reflection of the sun caused by the sun reflecting off either the sensor or an internal glass element, then reflecting back in off another element and hitting the sensor. This is what everybody has been telling you happened with your pic.

I disagree!

Your pic 1 is definately not a reflection of the sun, it would look like the example in pic 2, the planet in your pic is clearly being lit from one side and in shadow on the other side thats facing away from the sun, if it were a reflection from the sun it wouldn't have any shadow.

Having said that I'm not saying it is or isn't Nibiru, just pointing something out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

This is well known phenomenon dating back years. There are some good photos, and even a painting and woodcut relating to it on this page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Will I challenge bonkey to upload 200 plus shots taken within a couple of minutes to Youtube when the maximum time for a video is a short 10 minutes, and will I advise him that even were that possible which it is not, he would still be disappointed that no movement will be apparent?

What you see in this case as impossible, I see as technically trivial.

If I had 200 shots taken in burst-mode, I'd build a 10-frame-a-second animation of them, which would run through all 200 shots in 20 seconds.

Indeed, using this technique, I could take one frame per second (assuming my camera shot that fast continuously and I had enough storage), build a video of 10-frames-per-second, and put a representative sample of an hour's worth of footage into 6 minutes of my video.

Perhaps you simply didn't think the problem fully through, and now accept that there is, of course, a tehcnically simple solution to what you thought simply couldn't happen. If so, then perhaps you should consider how adamant that you should be that it is impossible for camera-induced artefacts to be the explanation behind what you have taken photo's of.

I note in passing, once more, that you still haven't clarified whether or not you saw this alleged-planet with the naked eye.

As for there being no apparent movement...that wouldn't concern me in the slightest. I would point out that it at least puts a calculable upper-limit on the claimed speed that the object was moving through the heavens. It means that any suggestion that it moved significantly across the sky in two pictures taken a minute apart must be incorrect...AS 200 frames, even at video speed, would give over 6 seconds of elapsed time, in which one would expect the object to move 1/10th of the distance it was alleged to have covered in a minute.
    Or will I ask him to produce for me two camera flares the same shape, same size, same colour, the same place in the sky on the same day from two different cameras used by two different people some distance apart and tell him I want a visual reference point common to both images just to prove it's the same place?
    If I was trying to allege that they weren't camera flares, but rather some sort of flames in the sky that weren't just camera anomalies, I would consider that a perfectly reasonable request.

If I was trying to allege that I had photos from different camera's, showing the same flames in they sky, then I'd certainly show the photos.

If it was something that Mrs. Bonkey and I Were repeatedly setting out to capture, then I'd certainly arrange with her before we set out to include identifiable common ground-features in our pictures.

Had we not thought of that, then I'd accept that it was only our word that the pictures were taken at nearby locations at teh same time, and then set out to repeat the exercise with a solution to that limitation. I certainly wouldn't try and deride someone for offering me suggestions as to how to improve my case, unless there was some reason why I couldn't repeat the exercise.

I don't know what is on your pictures. What I do know is that you are making claims far beyond the evidence that you've produced...including claims of having far more (and better) evidence. This latter is what always gets me. If you have more/better evidence, then why wouldn't you show it? There are picture services you can upload to for no cost. For negligble costs, you can have tens of gigabytes of online, accessible storage. Hundreds of photos, in their original state? No problem.

At the end of the day, I don't knock you for one second for believing what you believe. I don't believe you have presented a convincing argument that you are correct, and for that reason I'm not inclined to believe you are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I could be wrong here but from the way less than half the side of the sphere facing us is in shadow, doesn't that mean either it's close enough to the earth that the light is reflecting back from earth to light up this half, meanin it would be relativly small, or else it's past the distance of the earth to the sun meaning, in comparison to the size of the sun, that the sphere is bigger than Jupiter?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/invisible-star-shooting-comets-at-earth/story-e6frfku0-1225840135982
    Invisible star 'shooting comets at Earth'

* By Paul Sutherland at The Sun
    * March 12, 2010 4:56PM

AN invisible star responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs may be circling the Sun and causing comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said.

The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter - could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million years, The Sun reports.

The star - nicknamed Nemesis by Nasa scientists - would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant.

Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun.

As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud - a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis.

These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.
    Related Coverage

* First images from high-tech telescope NEWS.com.au, 18 Feb 2010
    * Invisible beauties of our skies Daily Telegraph, 18 Feb 2010
    * NASA on hunt for distant galaxies Adelaide Now, 15 Dec 2009
    * NASA blasts off space mapping satellite NEWS.com.au, 14 Dec 2009
    * Green object streaks across sky Courier Mail, 19 Nov 2009

Now Nasa scientists believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in January.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer - expected to find a thousand brown dwarfs within 25 light years of the Sun - has already sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort Cloud.

Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna.
    Scientists believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.

Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there.

"The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you - so what is out there?"

Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.

He added: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun."

Well apparently there is SOMETHING out there acording to NASA

• Advertisement
Advertisement