Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf Star

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I prefer the coverage the Sun gives it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2889372/Earth-under-attack-from-Death-Star.html

Here's a good article on the subject:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/nemesis_010320-2.html
    Jonathan Tate is the director of Spaceguard U.K., which lobbies for a government response to the threat of asteroids. Tate is among those who see no rush to find Nemesis. He would rather see money spent on more immediate searches for asteroids closer to Earth that might prove to be humanity's undoing in coming decades or centuries.

As Tate points out, proving that mass extinctions occur every 26 million years, regardless of the cause, is only of academic interest: Humans may not likely to be around to care, as many researchers don't expect our species to last that long. If we do survive, there will likely be plenty of time to worry.

There's lots of things out there, Nemesis is way out there though; literally.

Or as one wag put it, nice to see the solar system has a built in anti-virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

gotta agree with studiorat there

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JAKEYCAKEY

Kepti wrote: »
    He already addressed camera anomalies in the first post. Ok, he didn't actually address them at all. He just arbitrarily decided that people weren't allowed to bring up the most logical explanations.

I believe that this is actually a cleverly concealed conspiracy by The Blind. They're attempting to trick the ignorant and the gullible into staring at the sun(s) for prolonged periods of time in order to "level the playing field". gftinfoil.gif
    I agree haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gamalrizaldi

beyosoco wrote: »
    Over the last ten months I have taken thousands of photographs of the sky. I chose to share the most extraordinary of them all which shows a white planet sporting faint red wings close to the sun near to sunset.

I do not know for sure what the planet is. I cannot. But I do know what it is not.

It IS a real, unaltered photograph. It is NOT a camera anomaly.

If my suspicions are correct, the consequences for us all may be dire. From widespread catastrophe on an unprecedented scale, to an extinction level event.

I have already sought opinions from various experts, but astronomers clammed up - “NASA says there is no such thing”, and camera experts with no expertise in astronomy predictably suggested camera anomaly. And so on. I suppose on one level I knew it was pointless. Experts will claim to think outside the box, but when the view over the top becomes frightening, they jump back in and pull the lid down.

And so, I decided to meet the non-experts. With hindsight it was a bad decision.

Here, on boards.ie most questions directed at me suggest those who asked see conspiracy where there is none and, amazingly, those same conspiracy spotters appear unable to appreciate the all too real global conspiracy to obscure the sun and pollute our skies with aerosols. Yet this spraying is actually visible in the skies over Ireland, it is happening every day here in the West of Ireland, it is well documented worldwide and can be viewed and photographed by each and every one of you.

Board.ie members have, it seems to me, point-scored, nit-picked, harangued, almost jeered, and at times stopped only just short of calling me a liar.

Liar I am not.

I am not the only individual to have photographed this rogue planet. I make no claim to be such. I just happen, by pure chance on the day, to have captured a shockingly clear image of it with a good camera. Its movements are unknown and therefore unpredictable, it is elusive, and false cloud cover created by chemtrails hides it.

Will I continue this 'debate? Will I say to Captain Chaos, that if he thinks chemtrails are “so-called” he cannot observe the sky closely, and has therefore little chance of seeing what else is really there? Will I let Namloc know the language he uses to frame his questions seems to betray a belligerence which affords me no respect, and which I have found particularly distasteful? Will I challenge bonkey to upload 200 plus shots taken within a couple of minutes to Youtube when the maximum time for a video is a short 10 minutes, and will I advise him that even were that possible which it is not, he would still be disappointed that no movement will be apparent? Or will I ask him to produce for me two camera flares the same shape, same size, same colour, the same place in the sky on the same day from two different cameras used by two different people some distance apart and tell him I want a visual reference point common to both images just to prove it's the same place? Or maybe challenge him to produce a white camera flare with red wings? Will I suggest to neonman and Misterphead they are likely to see rogue stars aplenty if they down enough pints?

The photograph I shared with you was the photograph of a lifetime, in more ways than one.

It is a brave individual who faces up to his own insignificance. It is easier by far to ignore the improbable, especially when the improbable is unthinkable.

Good luck to you all. I'm logging off.

A person who is capable of thinking for themselves has first to throw out everything they were taught by the usual indoctrinations we all passed through.
    Visible..Les

hi there, all of you.. halo from indonesia :D

1a. Nib2cJPG.jpg
    1b. Nib2.jpg
    1c. cropmaskss2.jpg

2a. ss1original.jpg
    2b. nib60909.jpg

this is interesting pictures beyosoco, btw i already do some research in your original two pictures (1a & 2a).. and guess what? its a real pictures for sure you have here, meaning that is absolutely no photoshop at all..

btw iam new here, so halo everyone :pac:
    about nibiru, here is some give from mr google for all of you :)
    nibiru.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i dont believe you are new here tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gamalrizaldi

kryogen wrote: »
    i dont believe you are new here tbh

fair enough:rolleyes:
    btw i need some sleep, its 7.30 in the morning here anyway:o
    here something special:
    IMG_9805.JPG
    from poland, photoshop? or nibiru:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

fair enough:rolleyes:
    btw i need some sleep, its 7.30 in the morning here anyway:o
    here something special:

from poland, photoshop? or nibiru:D

considering one sun is a replica of the other, down as far as cloud formation covering it...

i am guessing fake....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

I was going to say the same thing..when you were photoshopping it you probably should've have left photoshopping the light distortion where the Sun touches the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

No flights over Ireland all day yesterday or today and guess what no extra planet that I can see around or near the sun. Funny that.

O wait someone is going to come back saying that the emergency flights that are allowed are covering up the planet :rolleyes: silly me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

neonman wrote: »
    No flights over Ireland all day yesterday or today and guess what no extra planet that I can see around or near the sun. Funny that.

O wait someone is going to come back saying that the emergency flights that are allowed are covering up the planet :rolleyes: silly me.

Don't be silly, its obvious it was a test run of activating a man made volcano to see if the ash from it could be used in lieu of thousands of airplanes chemtrailing the sky. It clearly has worked as I haven't seen nibiriu, therefore it exists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

yekahs wrote: »
    Don't be silly, its obvious it was a test run of activating a man made volcano to see if the ash from it could be used in lieu of thousands of airplanes chemtrailing the sky. It clearly has worked as I haven't seen nibiriu, therefore it exists.

Spot on there silly me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

yekahs wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that it was HAARP that set off this volcano to block us from seeing Nibiru as it swings by. Of course the rest of the world is unaffected but they have all been silenced by the NWO lizard people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough with the pisstaking, lads.

If you just want to mock people, this isn't the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

Agree, check out alien scientist on you tube/ electro gravitics. Also the nazis had anti grav working in 1945 (brotherhood of the bell. Farrell Joseph P)

nonsense.

I was really wanting to post on this thread but that just turned me right off...all credibility, down the electro gravimetric positron neuronet toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Jordan Maxwell speaks of planet X also. Go to about 58 minutes on this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8701863412120241475&ei=k8gwSeuZJYqK_QHM1tDfDQ&q=matrix+of+power#docid=4046758373713073166

We have been photographing anomalies around the sun since 11th May 09 which is the day they started chemtrailing Mayo. We have numerous images of planets that should not be there, no one is talking about this, maybe you would like to address the sightings of what appears to be more than one extra object in our inner solar system. The opinion we have formed so far is that we live in a binary solar system and that the second sun, a dwarf star named nibiru/wormwood/nemesis/planet x is accompanied by it's seven planets and ten moons. Please do not tell me these images are fake or in any way camera anomalies, let's start the thread from an adult perspective no matter how contenscious the subject. It is real and I doubt it will be going away any time soon.beyosocohttp://s695.photobucket.com/home/beyosoco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

some goofy stuff there.
    summary of the first four mins:
    - the russians are already preparing for this - they have billboards all over the place saying "get ready! it's coming!" and showing a planet moving getting closer
    - saturn is a star, well it's not really a star it's a planet of course, but it's kind of like a bright star but 20,000 years ago it was much much closer to us, the configuration of the universe was very different
    - if you were to turn it around a bit saturn looks kind of like an eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

RGDATA! wrote: »
    some goofy stuff there.
    summary of the first four mins:
    - the russians are already preparing for this - they have billboards all over the place saying "get ready! it's coming!" and showing a planet moving getting closer
    - saturn is a star, well it's not really a star it's a planet of course, but it's kind of like a bright star but 20,000 years ago it was much much closer to us, the configuration of the universe was very different
    - if you were to turn it around a bit saturn looks kind of like an eye

And if you place a mirror next to it, then it will like 2 eyes....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

espinolman wrote: »
    Yes , there is energy everywhere , E=MC squared , energy was always free , the world is running out of energy thing is a scam , energy can easily be extracted from matter , just look at a pebble , there is enough energy in that to last you for your whole life .

One minute gravity is "just a theory", the next minute he uses it to back his point.

L:DL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Seen a very bright planet/star below the moon tonight. it's much brighter than Sirius(and sirius is the brightest star in the sky alongside Venus)

It's not jupiter as it's shines brighter and is bigger.

I was really stunned by it. It was so bright you could see it through the trees clearly in the sky. It was also quite low too which was unusual.

mysterious wrote: »
    Seen a very bright planet/star below the moon tonight. it's much brighter than Sirius(and sirius is the brightest star in the sky alongside Venus)

I was really stunned by it. It was so bright you could see it through the trees clearly in the sky. It was also quite low too which was unusual.

Could you get a pic of it? I'm looking at the moon now in Galway, and don't see anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

The moon was also very striking tonight, just a thin sliver of white against a stark, clear sky. Since the planes stopped flying, there's an air of tranquility around, it's really something. All o/t I know, but it bears mentioning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That was Venus, and below that was Mercury which was also more visible than usual earlier tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

That was Venus, and below that was Mercury which was also more visible than usual earlier tonight

http://www.astronomy.ie/april_alignment.php

Caught my eye also, presumed it was iridium flare.

Still can't see it. Raging! :mad:

I want to be part of the 1% of people who have seen mercury!

The moon was low, this object was EVEN lower, so if mercury was there is was on the horizon...

This was brighter than Venus imo. It could have been Venus, but it was sure bigger than usual. If anything it was interesting to see. I'm on the fence with planet x. I believe we have a second sun, but the MSM and the powers that be could be using this as fear factor and tieing it into 2012.

Zecharin stichin (spellking error) That f"&king snake oils man creepy mason thing he gots going on there. I don't trust anything he says. He gives me the shivers. So I don't like to believe his word on the Planet X thing. He could be making more dis info out of the real truth to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭philiy

kryogen wrote: »
    actually i do have a question for you OP

i like to get peoples opinions on this one when this gets brought up

What exactly do you think anyone has to gain from hiding that a big freaking planet is on its way to destroy us all?

genuinely

I just have to comment on the above. If you were told you had 2 years to live would you go about the rest of your life as normal, do your job day in day out, live your normal life? or would you decide to live life to its fullest, quit your job and do all the things you wanted.

Imagine the entire population of the planet was told they were going to die in 2 years, do you think everyone would just sit back and let it happen? I can garentee you there would be chaos, and it would last until the end of the world. There would be no order.

Think of what would happen if billions of people thought to themselves "fcuk it, ill be dead in 2 years, why not" and used that attitude towards everything because it will all be over soon anyway.

philiy wrote: »
    I can garentee you there would be chaos, and it would last until the end of the world. There would be no order.

So what. According to the theory the world will be destroyed in 2 years so who gives a crap if there would be chaos and no order???

Yeah that was definitely Venus. It is currently well positioned and is shining at Mag -3.7 at present. Compare that to Sirius which is Mag -1.45.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So what. According to the theory the world will be destroyed in 2 years so who gives a crap if there would be chaos and no order???

people with money and means to survive anything that could in theory happen in 2012 would want order in the lead up to world destruction. They need ordinary people to "behave" in the lead up to such an event.

people with money and means to survive anything that could in theory happen in 2012 would want order in the lead up to world destruction. They need ordinary people to "behave" in the lead up to such an event.

Why? If the world is to be wiped out, why do 'they' need everyone to behave??

• Advertisement

Why? If the world is to be wiped out, why do 'they' need everyone to behave??

whats the point of having money without power, with chaos money would mean nothing, therefor power would be lost once money is considerd useless, if i had power i would want to have it right up until the end, not be brought down to the same level and live my remaining days out with common man.

Once chaos consumes the earth money would mean nothing, why pay for something when you can just take it.

whats the point of having money without power, with chaos money would mean nothing, therefor power would be lost once money is considerd useless, if i had power i would want to have it right up until the end, not be brought down to the same level and live my remaining days out with common man.

Once chaos consumes the earth money would mean nothing, why pay for something when you can just take it.

Money, power and pretty much everything else is worthless if the world is wiped out. You can't take money to the grave. Anyway the earth won't be destroyed in 2012 so this is all supposition.

Money, power and pretty much everything else is worthless if the world is wiped out. You can't take money to the grave. Anyway the earth won't be destroyed in 2012 so this is all supposition.

Im not arguing wheather the world will end in 2012, im saying it would be logical to keep it quiet if it was going to happen, ignorance is bliss and governments would want that bliss to remain until the end, makes complete scense to me.

Yeah that was definitely Venus. It is currently well positioned and is shining at Mag -3.7 at present. Compare that to Sirius which is Mag -1.45.

You don't know what I saw. I wouldnt trust you for info anyhow.

So i'm stil open to what I felt about it and open to others on their views. I don't like fixated views. unless you can tell me the time and place I seen this.

Im not arguing wheather the world will end in 2012, im saying it would be logical to keep it quiet if it was going to happen, ignorance is bliss and governments would want that bliss to remain until the end, makes complete scense to me.

Governments wouldn't tell the public. I think people should have enough cop on to realise that now. It's not like they will just suddenly change teh tune after the corruption we have endured for thousands of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Populations are easy to control when they are afraid, docile and compliant.
    If the population is going to be destroyed, then it has nothing to lose - governments, banks and big business won't be able to tell people how to think, what to buy, who to believe, what to watch, how to vote, or any other nonsense that people are conditioned into doing.
    Money will cease to be the center of the universe.

chompy wrote: »
    Populations are easy to control when they are afraid, docile and compliant.
    If the population is going to be destroyed, then it has nothing to lose - governments, banks and big business won't be able to tell people how to think, what to buy, who to believe, what to watch, how to vote, or any other nonsense that people are conditioned into doing.
    Money will cease to be the center of the universe.

The above is exactly why a possible world ending event would be kept quiet from the mass polulation, so there would be control up until the end

So i'm stil open to what I felt about it and open to others on their views. I don't like fixated views. unless you can tell me the time and place I seen this.

For someone who claims to do alot of research :pac:, you should know that what you saw was Venus. You can believe it's a UFO or some other bolloxology if you want but you would be utterly wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055889445

Funny, a plane seems to be circling the sligo coast!:eek:

• Advertisement

For someone who claims to do alot of research :pac:, you should know that what you saw was Venus. You can believe it's a UFO or some other bolloxology if you want but you would be utterly wrong.

You trust instutions and science in every case, rather than yourself in most cases, so why should anyone trust you on your certaincy.

I saw three bright lights orbiting the moon, then they came down and hovered overhead for hours. Nobody knows when I saw this, nor can anyone disprove it, for no one else was present. Therefore me saying so makes it true, irrespective of what little evidence or description I give.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I saw three bright lights orbiting the moon, then they came down and hovered overhead for hours. Nobody knows when I saw this, nor can anyone disprove it, for no one else was present. Therefore me saying so makes it true, irrespective of what little evidence or description I give.

Cheers.

I saw them too.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Cheers.

WHY DON'T WE ALL GO TO THE GEOGRAPHY FORUM AND WRITE BOLLLOX?, MUST BE FUKK ALL HAPPENING OVER THERE.

Actually there is not, apply HERE to write bolllox....

I saw them too.

Cheers

uprising2 wrote: »
    WHY DON'T WE ALL GO TO THE GEOGRAPHY FORUM AND WRITE BOLLLOX?, MUST BE FUKK ALL HAPPENING OVER THERE.

Relax. Just making a point through mimicry. There is a lot to be said for corroborated tales.

• Advertisement

You trust instutions and science in every case, rather than yourself in most cases, so why should anyone trust you on your certaincy.

I fully trust myself and I know that it was Venus. You are entitled to be wrong, as you are in this case, and I have no problem with you being totally wrong.

Why does this kind of behaviour go on this forum? i just don't understand this behaviour at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

uprising2 wrote: »
    apply HERE

If that what was taught you in school no wonder you'd have issues with state education and university:D

Actualy while your at it Uprising why dont you post in the FUKKING RANTING AND RAVING FORUMS YOU CAN POST ABOUT ANY OLD BOLLOX OR BULLSH1T YOU WANT or even try THUNDERDOME IF YOU LIKE FUKKING SWEARING AND ALL THAT FUKKING BOLLOX FUKKING FUKKITY& FUKK.:P:D

Imicary is the highest form of flattery apparently

Why does this kind of behaviour go on this forum? i just don't understand this behaviour at all.

I will try to explain why. This post below:
    The moon was low, this object was EVEN lower, so if mercury was there is was on the horizon...

This was brighter than Venus imo. It could have been Venus, but it was sure bigger than usual. If anything it was interesting to see. I'm on the fence with planet x. I believe we have a second sun, but the MSM and the powers that be could be using this as fear factor and tieing it into 2012.

Zecharin stichin (spellking error) That f"&king snake oils man creepy mason thing he gots going on there. I don't trust anything he says. He gives me the shivers. So I don't like to believe his word on the Planet X thing. He could be making more dis info out of the real truth to this.

Apart from the Planet X stuff was about seeing some bright object next to Venus in the sky, to which namloc replied:

A perfectly reasonable response, simply stating Venus' & Sirius' position at the moment. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. Your response:

Was a tad bit arrogant and slightly aggressive. As are the vast majority of your posts, and of a few others on here. My style is to give as good as I get, which is why I am able to have reasonable discussion with toracx (?), because he is polite and open to differing views. As far as I can see, the problem here is your attitude, and your constant need to skirt the line between breaking the charter and not. Try stepping back and being a little less... dare I say egotistical? I guarantee you will see a change in attitude towards you.

Give it a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

A bit of calm wouldn't go astray...

• Advertisement
Advertisement