Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic bottle banks

• 01-03-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey

i was just wondering if anyone could help me.....im lookin for a plastic bottle bank anywhere in waterford. i can find only glass bottle ones

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

There used to be one in the city council's recycling centre in Kilbarry, but no idea if it is still there or not (the only time I ever used it was in 2003, before kerbside recycling was introduced).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

hey

i was just wondering if anyone could help me.....im lookin for a plastic bottle bank anywhere in waterford. i can find only glass bottle ones

cheers in advance

proably not much good to you... i go to the recycle centres in New ross... they take them all..
    so i will asume any of the county council recycle centres in waterford will take them...

Advertisement