Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with silvercrest car dvd player

Options
  • 01-03-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're in the wrong place, this forum is for people experiencing problems with the site. You might like to try the Home Entertainment forum, somebody there may be able to help you.

In order to help us improve access to the site for new users, would you mind telling me how you ended up on this particular forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jeff79

thanks very much for that sitting hear like a tick waiting for a replie... dont know how that happend first time using this site will get my act together cheers

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Don't worry, there's no problem at all with you being here, we'll always point you in the right direction. :) We're just looking into a recent trend where a lot of new posters start posting on the Help desk forum and we were wondering if there was a common link that's being used to direct people here.

Advertisement