Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Frat Houses

Options
  • 01-03-2010 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey,

Im on the waiting list for accomadation in a frat house for my J1 in Boston this summer, 2010, and trying as many as I can at the moment because I think there the best way to go money and fun wise!

Has anyone had any luck so far thats in the same situation?

Anybody got any contact details to try?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Stayed once at KKG (Kappa Kappa Gamma) for a week at Cornell U in mid-state NY. But that wouldn't work for you, cause it's a sorority, ha! :D

Get in touch with Residential Life or the Residential Council on the campuses you are attempting to find lodging for a frat. They can hook you up.

Advertisement