Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What A4 kit/alloys are on this

• 01-03-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

full1.jpg

Anyone got any ideas?
    Im guessing Avus Audi Rs4 19"
    Is the body kit the quattro kit?
    Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

'felt spec for the win :D 4 tail pipes on a diesel Audi :rolleyes:

Wheels look like R8 reps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Wheels are Audi S5 replicas. Example below.

2008-audi-s5-01-thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

tossy wrote: »
    'felt spec for the win :D 4 tail pipes on a diesel Audi :rolleyes:

Wheels look like R8 reps.

How do you know its a diesel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

All It's missing is a rs4 badge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

bazz26 wrote: »
    And the 1.9 agricultural one at that. All fur coat and no knickers.. :D

You see this:
    full1.jpg

But you hear this:
    Massey_Ferguson_Tractor_Mf_260_60_Hp_.jpg

FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

There's a huge amount of this kind of Audi coming from England/NI down to the south. They were an eye-catcher when the first few came down but now they're as dull as a 5 series!

How do you know its a diesel?

4 exhausts

Big replica wheels

Ugly window spoiler

Chrome mirrors

I would put my house on it being a diesel even if there was no reg and i hadn't heard it running.

'Felt spec yo! :D

Just to clarify i've nothing against Diesels,i'll probably be driving one again soon.I just don't like badly modified ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Personally think the kit and wheels look v well.
    Exhaust is overboard but overall to me its a nice machine.
    Too many clarkson wannabes whinging about diesels if you ask me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

You'll find that the sentiment towards the likes of this car is what's acceptable in the japanese car scene will get raised eyebrows from the people into the german stuff.

Anyway, OEM vag/ german upgrades tend to be exactly the right thing. That's why everyone goes with replica upgrades instead of other 'enhancements'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The wannabe is the one with the 4 exhausts on a tractor.

Ive nothing against 4 tail pipes on a Diesel engine,but i have on a 1.9 diesel engine as much i would against 4 tail pipes on a 1.8T or 2.0TFSI A4.

A car needs to be above a certain CC and a certain amount of cylinders to justify 4 tail pipes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

I think it looks very well. The quad exhausts might not be to everyones tastes.. One on each side would have been nicer imo but the tints alloys and mirrors are tasteful and suit the car well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

In Ireland, diesels have always commanded an unjustifiable premium. Like, I'd pay and arm and a leg for an economicaly car. Most people would wait a long long time to actually see an overall saving. Only since 08 have they become more sensibly priced.

The reality is that up until this point, you'd want to have your head examined to spring for a diesel unless you were doing particularly high mileage. Also, anyone will tell you that any four pot and some six pot diesels are still an unrefined, noisey, smelly compromise... I've had three TDIs, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Limerick's "classiest" love these... that should be enough to put most people off it! (If you're planning on hiring 10 stretch Hummers for your wedding tear away tho)

Advertisement