Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Car Cages

Options
  • 01-03-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

currently looking for a heavy duty double dog cage, not the light wire ones which are easy to get. can find a few places in UK that make or sell them, does anyone know someone in Ireland selling them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I think that most people that have them have had them made specificially for them and their vehicle. See if theres a welder near you and ask them if they could do it, and how much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

There is a guy on done deal that makes custom ones built to fit your car / van ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Cran

There is a guy on done deal that makes custom ones built to fit your car / van ;)

Thanks do you know his add, couldnt find it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Cran wrote: »
    Thanks do you know his add, couldnt find it
    sorry i cant find it (i think it was up within the last 2 weeks ) keep an eye out for it people like him tend to put up add's ever few days/weeks he uses a pic of the back of a small vancar with the box in back;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement