Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where's Alison Curtis gone?

• 02-03-2010 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

Where's Alison Curtis gone? Listening now to some other guy, tunes are ok but I'm really not digging this guy at all.

I did a google search but couldn't find info.

Alison is probably my favorite person on the radio and she always plays fresh, new music.

Where is she gone!?...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

Bootsy. wrote: »
    Where's Alison Curtis gone? Listening now to some other guy, tunes are ok but I'm really not digging this guy at all.

I did a google search but couldn't find info.

Alison is probably my favorite person on the radio and she always plays fresh, new music.

Where is she gone!?...

shes gone to the early morning show from 5-7am on todayfm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Ah crap, I just see on the other tread that this guy 'KC' is doing this slot regular :(:mad:

So does anybody know what Alison is doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

See post above yours

Oh right, thanks!

Damnit, I'll never be up at that hour.

Terrible decision by whoever it was.

This guy is boring me.

Sorry, I can't see the posts that appear while I'm replying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Is this true, is she really gone from the 10pm slot? Thank Christ for that if she is...........She is very annoying. Pretty bad taste in music aswell. Hopefully this new guy will play some decent tunes.......and wont be annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Kc is a million times better I reckon the graveyard shift suits alison curtis down to a T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

And, oh look, he photocopied the breakfast time music playlist.

Any recommendations for a tivo for early morning streamed radio? That netTransport program looks like it'll do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BenShermin

Alison is great on the early breakfast, very simular to Ann Maire Kelly in presentation and music choice. If she keeps it up I can imagine the JNLRs being kind to her in this slot, surely radio listership from 6am to 7am would be higher than her old 10pm to 12midnight slot where most of the listenership is either watching TV or going to bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

How did they manage to put so little personality into a functioning human being?

I'd rather listen to one of Don Conroys poems about an owl or a badger or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

I'd rather listen to one of Don Conroys poems about an owl or a badger or something.

or even an oul badger....

Advertisement