Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul McCartney - RDS June 12 2010. All discussion, no ticket sales or swaps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mathman

it's only american express codes today!

fan presale tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

I know.Just wondering if we get fancode pass,do you then need American express.
    You just answered my question Matman.Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Sorry guys, the code
    PMFAN
    is not working for me either. That's the code given on www.paulmcartney.com for the US shows, so I presume it's the same. I've also tried a few variations of songs like Coming up & Up and Coming, & Let em in.

I'll keep trying...

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

mathman wrote: »
    it's only american express codes today!

fan presale tomorrow!!
    Oh sorry, just saw your message now, I'll try the code PMFAN again tomorrow.

Mathman is correct, it says now on the Ticketmaster site that the fan club presale is on tomorrow 4th March.

Talk to you all tomorrow....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

yeah, i was tryin AMEX n stuff too, and seems like only AMerican Express as mentioned.

Ahh well, I'll wait till tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

Was trying to buy with AMEX but the only tickets that seem to be available are the €156 ones. No thanks. I'll try my luck tomorrow/monday!

EDIT:

Tried using PMFAN code on Paulmccartney.com, got to checkout area on crowdsurge website, see how it goes from here....

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Futureadvocate

Follow the presale link here:
    http://www.paulmccartney.com/news.php#/1872/2010-03

The code is: PMFAN

I just bought a ticket with my Mastercard.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

got 2 tickets! :D

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    got 2 tickets! :D

Got kicked out before I could enter details. Ah! And now I am in a queue...

Eventually got let in for 2 tickets...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Got 2 tickets using Futureadvocate's link. thanks

Why do they make this so complicated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Yep, just got mine too - thanks Futureadvocate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

got mine! thank you Futureadvocate for posting that link :D I'd resigned myself to trying tomorrow and having another nerve-wracking countdown to 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I was at him before Christmas in the O2 , best gig of my life not sure whether to go to this one because if its not as good it will pretty disappointing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

threein99 wrote: »
    I was at him before Christmas in the O2 , best gig of my life not sure whether to go to this one because if its not as good it will pretty disappointing :confused:

Saw him in the RDS, then the O2. The O2 was by far the best concert I have ever been to so I think I will leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Saw him in the RDS, then the O2. The O2 was by far the best concert I have ever been to so I think I will leave it at that.
    yea i think i might do the same , though my father might have different ideas he waited 40 years to see him in december so the chance to see him twice in 7 months might be too good to turn down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Can somebody confirm when the get confirmation of purchase of their tickets... I've got no email yet, and their usually instant... From the official website that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

I have an AMEX card but don't have a password.

Could someone tell me how do I get an AMEX presale code?

Its ok - problem sorted ..thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Can somebody confirm when the get confirmation of purchase of their tickets... I've got no email yet, and their usually instant... From the official website that is?

If you log in here - https://crowdsurge.com/index.php?menu=account - and click on the Payment Received option you should see you order...

Can't check my email at the mo but I saw my order status online there

I got an email from Crowd surge about 30mins after I ordered..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

crisco10 wrote: »
    I got an email from Crowd surge about 30mins after I ordered..

me too,got 2 standing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Hurrah. Got 3 standing tickets. The gig in the point was the best of my life. Not sure how this can live up to it, but I'm looking forward to finding out if it can.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Got two standing tickets and got email immediately after ordering.
    Thanks for link Futureadvocate.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Thanks alot Futureadvocate - just got 3 standing tickets - could'nt believe it , I was sure they would be gone by now.:eek: I have always wanted to see Macca and missed out on the O2 gig - if this is half as good as the outstnading two gigs The Boss did in the RDS last year I know I will love it.:D

Is it true he plays for 2.5-3 hrs and over 30 song sets are a regular thing? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

SB-08 wrote: »
    Thanks alot Futureadvocate - just got 3 standing tickets - could'nt believe it , I was sure they would be gone by now.:eek: I have always wanted to see Macca and missed out on the O2 gig - if this is half as good as the outstnading two gigs The Boss did in the RDS last year I know I will love it.:D

Is it true he plays for 2.5-3 hrs and over 30 song sets are a regular thing? :cool:

All true, check out the setlist from last years O2 gig

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2009/the-o2-dublin-ireland-33d70879.html

Bruce Springsteen is good but he isn't in the same league as Paul McCartney

You are in for a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ktc1

I got two of the seated tickets in front of the stage, Row E in the middle, absolutely delighted.

This'll be my fifth time seeing Macca and by far the closest I'll have been. I saw him in Wembley Arena in '89, Earls Court in '93, RDS in '03, and O2 last December. I much prefer the atmosphere of an indoor gig to outdoors, but to be up so close will be great. Of the concerts I was at, the O2 last December was the most memorable, great acoustics, song list and atmosphere, and super seats in the middle about a third of the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

got 2 standing tickets, the o2 in december was one of the best gigs ive ever been to, i was sitting down for that. with nice weather, a few beers, will be a great gig! bit more dodgy dancing now that i have standing tickets. saw springsteen there last july and it was another brilliant gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

SWEEEEEET!!! Got my tickets!!! :)

Thanks for the code people!!! PMFAN :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Any spare codes?????? :D

Any spare codes?????? :D

PMFAN should still work?

See Futureadvocate's post for instructions..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Just a quick note. Judging by the diagram of the pitch it appears that there is seating right in front of the stage? If this is the case does that mean that people who get into the stadium first with standing tickets will be well behind the stage (behind the front rows of seats) and if that is the case does that not ruin the atmosphere? Effectively the "pit" is seating? Has anyone seen this before at a rock concert?:confused:
    ta
    Mike
    Ps thanks for all the help on tickets for this one got my 2 standing

Advertisement