Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replica version

• 02-03-2010 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Thinking of buying a canon 1D's mark11 replica version. (New) What are disadvantages or negatives of such a purchase.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Bosshogg

Deise Dan wrote: »
    Thinking of buying a canon 1D's mark11 replica version. (New) What are disadvantages or negatives of such a purchase.

I never heard of it.
    It (the mkII) is anyway outdated by a long shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Never heard of a replica of that or any Canon model, is it refurbished? if it is they should be grand, most are refurbished by Canon up to quite a high standard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Bosshogg wrote: »
    I never heard of it.
    It (the mkII) is anyway outdated by a long shot.

outdated ???? .... its still as good as the mk3 and mk4 (I have a mk4 and prefer my mk2's ....at the moment anyway)

its not outdated - its still common place amongst a LOT of Canon photographers

OP...if you can find a mk2N - go for that instead....oh and never heard of a mk2 replica !!! (unless its one of the model mk2's)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Is it the 1ds mk2, thats still a cracking camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Bosshogg

PCPhoto wrote: »
    outdated ???? .... its still as good as the mk3 and mk4 (I have a mk4 and prefer my mk2's ....at the moment anyway)

its not outdated - its still common place amongst a LOT of Canon photographers

OP...if you can find a mk2N - go for that instead....oh and never heard of a mk2 replica !!! (unless its one of the model mk2's)

Where can I buy a "1Ds mk IV" ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Bosshogg wrote: »
    Where can I buy a "1Ds mk IV" ??
    Not shown yet let alone shipping. Keep an eye http://www.canonrumors.com/category/photography/canon-1ds-mark-4/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Deise Dan

Re; Canon 1D's, looking for some more details, I'm thinking that it may be a copy made in China or somewhere in that area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Deise Dan wrote: »
    Re; Canon 1D's, looking for some more details, I'm thinking that it may be a copy made in China or somewhere in that area.

Picture / web page or anything with more info on the camera your on about ?

Advertisement