Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel in dublin the night before we leave

Options
  • 02-03-2010 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

is anybody up for getting a hotel beside the airprot the night before we leave, i don`t know how easy its going to be to get to the airport that at that time, if anybody is up for it let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Hmmm if you guys are headin out to the airport early like 8ish? jus get the bus from city centre to the airport.. wont be much to get there, and ya'll could meet outside the main entrance, easy does it :p buses start at 6 or half 6 btw hah

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The DooMother lives nought but 5 miles from the airport. that is where I shall reside the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Likewise, chap who i used to work with in the airport is giving me a lift from my house. Chunkis if nobody else is staying in the airport hotel it might be a good idea to find someone who will let you crash on thier couch for the night. Better than spending 70 odd euro getting a hotel for 1 night by yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Not sure where you live Chunkis, but surely getting a taxi with a couple of other people would be cheaper? I think its about €25 - €30 from the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I'll be in town Thursday morning so I'd be willing to meet up with someone to share a taxi. Otherwise I'll be getting the Airbus from O'Connell Street. Those things are LUXURY and I love them :)

• Advertisement

Ry wrote: »
    I'll be in town Thursday morning so I'd be willing to meet up with someone to share a taxi. Otherwise I'll be getting the Airbus from O'Connell Street. Those things are LUXURY and I love them :)

We got one back from Dragonslayers 3.3. Pure awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

We got one back from Dragonslayers 3.3. Pure awesome.

Except for the girl who sat near us and then promptly moved!

Except for the girl who sat near us and then promptly moved!

I believe we were engrossed in a conversation about Transformer cosmology. If I wasn't me, I would have moved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Yeh I say we ****in Airbus it Thursday Morning O Connell Street upper stylee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I believe Tin was planning on getting a taxi from the city centre to the airport too, one of ye that are planning on it too should organise things with him at the XGC tomorrow or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement