Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mac brushs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

The products in the photographs are real, yeah.
    However, 85 euro for 8 brushes that are between 20 and 45 euro each is a bit suspicious...
    I'd be worried I wouldn't get the actual authentic brushes the pictures show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glowglitter

thanks picka i was thinking that myself, i think i might just be safer to go into BT and get the bacic ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

thanks picka i was thinking that myself, i think i might just be safer to go into BT and get the bacic ones

It's a really nice idea for a gift :)

But be warned that Mac brushes are quite pricey... even the smallest of them are around the 20 euro mark.

If you go in to BT's, I'd recommend asking a sales assistant for a bit of help, so you choose brushes your sister will get the most use out of.

Personally, I'd definitely consider buying her an eye shadow brush. I have 2 Mac ones and they're both brilliant. I use one to apply basic product and one for darker shades, to contour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

If you want good quality brushes, but don't want to spend the kind of money you will have to for MAC brushes, take a look at www.sigmamakeup.com.
    They rival MAC in terms of quality, but for a fraction of the price.

I bought the black travel kit a while back and I LOVE it. :)
    Very good quality, and they have held up well after using/ washing them for a few months now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I have the full kit from Sigma makeup and i also love it. Have added a couple of other brushes to it but it has everything you need really. A few of the girls on beaut.ie bought them recently and they were delivered within a few days so well recommended!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 prittykitty

Sigma are, in my opinion even better than mac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

MAC brushes are so expensive...I use GOSH brushes (now in the basement of A-Wear Grafton Street) and find them amazing...the foundation brush is €19, powder brush €15 and eyeshadow brush €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Another vote for Sigma here. I own MAC brushes too but prefer my Sigma ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I'm another one for the Sigma brushes, they're so nice! I also like the Body Shop Brushes, they're fairly good quality as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glowglitter

thanks girls :), i ordered sigma set for myself a few weeks ago but havnt reciveced them yet , i will order another set as ye find them so good . thanks :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement