Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aida Cross Stitch Fabric

• 02-03-2010 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

does anyone know a cheap source for Aida fabric online?

the only place i've seen it here is in Hickeys and it was expensive for a small amount, plus they only had it in white. I'm hoping to get a few different shades.
    Where do you get yours?
    And what price do you usually pay? i've just started out really.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I don't know where your located. But there is a craft/wool store in clonmel that stocks Aida. Have you tried asking in any of the local wool shops to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Again dont know where your situated but theres a craft shop in the Pauls Street shopping centre in Cork City, opp tesco and they sell it on the roll so you can get as muchas you like.
    Cant remember how much they charge but its not to expensive and they have different colours

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fabrico

I have a bag of it in various colours if your stuck. Which I will probably never use.
    Where are you located. GOING CHEAP !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

i stock up at the knit and stitch show in november in rds each year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 vectorization

fabrico wrote: »
    I have a bag of it in various colours if your stuck. Which I will probably never use.
    Where are you located. GOING CHEAP !
    Hi,
    do you have 14 count White/ off white aida fabric?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 fabrico

I probably do. Moving house at the moment I will get back to you next week when I have a chance to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭shellz

Fabric Gallery in Bray stocks 14 count Aida, in white and the unbleached colour - I think I saw a pink one there last week as well! It's 45" wide and sold by the metre - around €15/m I think.

Advertisement