Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big M banana flavour

Options
  • 02-03-2010 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried this yet? I like the rest of em but im cautious of this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Haven’t had flavored milk since I was a kid at lunch time in primary school when they would bring strawberry or plane around to the classes.

Banana flavor sounds good though might get me some!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Wouldn't be a fan. Iced coffee or Mocha for me. I do like that we're enlightening people who haven't been to Oz yet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Chocolate for me, a chocolate Big M and a pepper steak pie with sauce...

That's my lunch on a Thursday, when I'm off cleaning the house and doing the garden and driving around doing all the stuff OH and I cram into one day, because it's the only day of the week where we're both off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Iced coffee is my favourite at the moment after I drank half a litre of the strawberry and went cycling on a particulary hot day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Chocolate for me, a chocolate Big M and a pepper steak pie with sauce...

Oh that's the sh1t right there....

Apparently its a hangover cure as well.

Will try it over the weekend.

• Advertisement

Just while we're on a beverage based thread, has anyone got addicted to ginger beer? I absolutely love it, even though it doesn't really quench your thirst.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Iced coffee is my favourite at the moment after I drank half a litre of the strawberry and went cycling on a particulary hot day.
    You'd want to do a lot of cycling if you're drinking those things. Either that or you'll need two seats home on the plane!

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Just while we're on a beverage based thread, has anyone got addicted to ginger beer? I absolutely love it, even though it doesn't really quench your thirst.

Yeah its ok, very sticky though. Is it bad for your teeth?

Yeah its ok, very sticky though. Is it bad for your teeth?

Probably, but I'm sure there's worse things out there.

ballooba wrote: »
    You'd want to do a lot of cycling if you're drinking those things. Either that or you'll need two seats home on the plane!

Yeah, there is way too much in the 500ml and too little in the 250ml i find.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Big M Large .... not to be taken Daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Totally unrelated, but if anyone sees a bag of those Tasty Jacks crisps (Original Flavour) anywhere PM me for a huge reward. Bastards got me hooked then withdrew them from the shops

p.s. reward is one Tasty Jack

Got one, theyre only alright tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Oisintarrant

Big M Banana was my crutch! Great for the blistering hot sunday afternoon hangovers. Downside is you taste it for the day afterward burpin and hiccuping etc.

Advertisement