Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reconnect with ex from Belgium

Options
  • 02-03-2010 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi.
    I come from belgium. So, forgive my language uses please

I've got a (little) problem and need some help.

My (ex-)girlfriend is in Galway City for a month. She follows a linguist training.
    I try to find some people who can transmit a message for me. We separate before she goes and I really want to reconnect with her.
    She go to the university in Galway.

I apologize for my bad english but I try to improve myself.

Thanks for yours answers

Masseffect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

hi - maybe having some randomer off the internet find your ex isn't the greatest idea... that would freak me out, personally.

Do you know any of her friends in Belgium that are in touch with her while she's in Galway? If so, could you ask them to give you her mailing address so you could send her a letter and/or some flowers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Masseffect

I'm in touch with her actually but I want to make a surprise
    Only to say I think to her and that I love her so much
    But I know it' isn't a very good idea

"The heart make is reason that the reason won't recognize"

And thanks forn the reply

I'd go with the flowers, then, if you know her address :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Indeed, send flowers and maybe arrange to visit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I agree with the above post. There may be reasons why she has not made contact with you since she left.. it might freak her out a little if a stranger started telling her about how much you love her..

Go with the contacting her family of friends suggestion first.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tony Almeida

If you have not got her mobile number, email address, or any number of social networking links, nor do you have her friends contact details, i would recommend you leave it buddy.

Sounds like your heart is in the right place, but its just socially innacceptable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

There's some sound advice here.

The police in Ireland don't like stalkers very much. Sorry ... had to be said.

Oops ... just realised you may not understand the term sound: in Ireland, it means "good".

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Masseffect>>>
    Don't send flowers (she might be allergic, then she will have an allergic shock-she will hate you!), fly a plane with a banner saying
    [Just so you know, I still love you "Name" and all, we should meet up when you come back to Belgium for a chat and a coffee when you have finished your course. I hope you don't find this method of delivering a message weird! Love Masseffect]

And...If she ran away from you because you are a weird and you are indeed a stalker, please stop stalking, it is not nice.

Anyway...If you get someone to read out this message for you, can you let me know when it is supposed to happen? I would love to see it.

(Maybe it is just a genuine surprise and a creative way of delivering a message, bad english does not make you a stalker. Don't dismiss people/ideas/opinions based on a few words on a forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

swe_fi wrote: »
    Masseffect>>>
    fly a plane with a banner saying
    [Just so you know, I still love you "Name" and all, we should meet up when you come back to Belgium for a chat and a coffee when you have finished your course. I hope you don't find this method of delivering a message weird! Love Masseffect]

That would be the longest banner in the history of banners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

swe_fi wrote: »
    Masseffect>>>
    Don't send flowers (she might be allergic, then she will have an allergic shock-she will hate you!), fly a plane with a banner saying

And...If she ran away from you because you are a weird and you are indeed a stalker, please stop stalking, it is not nice.

Anyway...If you get someone to read out this message for you, can you let me know when it is supposed to happen? I would love to see it.

(Maybe it is just a genuine surprise and a creative way of delivering a message, bad english does not make you a stalker. Don't dismiss people/ideas/opinions based on a few words on a forum)
    funny stuff swe fi,was going to say i think i was with sum belgian bird saturday night that was worried bout an ex but i didnt want to rock the boat!!my real advice would be contact a family member and then you can go from there,good luck with it.

perfect example of the fact that just because someone is born and reared in a (nominally) english speaking country does not make their posts any easier to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

eh hello people she is his EX, there is a reason why she is his ex in the first place. they broke up over something. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

This is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

lovelyhome wrote: »
    wha?abairt an bearla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

blond45 wrote: »
    wha?abairt an bearla.