Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Dealership in Raheen

Options
  • 02-03-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Quick question - whats the name of the car dealership in Raheen, just past the Texaco if you're coming from town. I've to pick up a car there this evening that's been sitting there for awhile and want to let them know in advance.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Tom Kilroys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Perfect! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Lads, what's the deal with that place? Is it still trading as it was or what? My boss has been going there for years but recently told me it was one of either closed/fcuked. He didn't specify. :)

Passed it there last week and looked open as normal. Very few cars out on rear forecourt mind but still seemed like there was life there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Not sure if they're still winding down or not. CastlePark on the Dock road have the Peugeot franchise now for Limerick, so they might just be selling the remaining stock in Raheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Tom Kilroy is retiring and his business is winding down afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bazz26 wrote: »
    Tom Kilroy is retiring and his business is winding down afaik.

His son refused to take over the business and the father gave back the Franchise to Peuegeot. I guess they are trying to sell the stock they have left.

Advertisement