Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average cost to have someone to paint the hall, stairs and landing?

• 02-03-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was just wondering what the average cost is to have someone in to paint an average 3 bed's hall stairs and landing? Not including paint.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

think I paid €300 ,walls and skirting.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

I got MC decor to paper wall's ,paint stairs ceiling and front door. very professional. Whole lot for about 600. Ver happy with the work. http://www.paintersanddecorators.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

It all depends on condition of walls and ceilings.You will get someone for €120 a day

What exactly do you want? Just the ceilings&walls or the rest of the woodwork as well?

Normally there are 4 frames/doors downstairs and 4/5 frames/doors upstairs...Plus staircase spindals,handrail and string going down.

Advertisement