Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With The Stars 2010 (Season 10)

Options
  • 02-03-2010 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭

The cast for the tenth season of Dancing With The Stars has been revealed.

The famous faces who will battle it out on the dancefloor for the Glitter Ball trophy were unveiled during tonight's season finale of The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love.

The full cast is:

Kate Gosselin
    Pamela Anderson
    Chad Ochocinco
    Shannen Doherty
    Nicole Scherzinger
    Niecy Nash
    Evan Lysacek
    Aiden Turner
    Buzz Aldrin
    Erin Andrews
    Jake Pavelka

Dancing With The Stars premieres March 22 on ABC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It started last night with new co-host Brooke Burke

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After two weeks on "Dancing With the Stars," Shannen Doherty is leaving the ballroom. The actress was the first celebrity eliminated from the new season of the hit ABC show. She and professional partner Mark Ballas were axed during Tuesday's episode. "Dancing isn't really my thing," she said after learning her fate. "I did it for my dad." The 38-year-old "Charmed" and "90210" star said on last week's season premiere that she joined the "Dancing" cast to honor her father, a big fan of the show who recently suffered a stroke.

Advertisement