Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Needed Established Covers Band ASAP!!

Options
  • 02-03-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I need a drummer for my covers band. We have been playing together for a little under a year and have had a number of gigs our current drummer is emigrating due to the 'R' word... Our setlist is well rehearsed and we're all really motivated. The setlist is quite varied including the Beatles, Cream, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Queens of the Stone Age. We are based in Dublin and want to get a new drummer as soon as we can.

Get in touch and we'll schedule a jam session.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

where do you rehearse? how many in the band and what kind of age group?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 WayKay

Alright lads,

Very interested in your band. Experience drummer myself. Like the idea that you;re commited...hard to get. Have covered Beatles, Artic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand etc before. Full gear/transport + Dublin 7.

Any info would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bellg124

Hi thanks for the replies guys. We hire a rehearsal
    studio to rehearse in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭deanodrummer

Howya,

I maybe interested in this. Been playing 9 years, proficient drummer and reliable. Own gear/transport Dublin 24. PM me with details if you're scheduling a jam and I'll see what I can do. Do you play on the pub circuit regularly?

Cheers,
    Deanodrummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

Hi im a drummer, 15+ years, 24 yrs old based in BLanch, plenty exp, top gear + own transport, drop me a pm if interested.

• Advertisement

bump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Gavin Wheeler

hey hows it going ? If ya havent found a drummer yet i'd be keen . Im a musical drummer and i dont over play the song . Ive been playing 14+ years in several different bands .Im into the type of music yas listed . I learn pretty quick once in rehersals , ive a leccy kit at home so i could get the set together before a first jam ifya fancied (save time and money etc , and get gigging!!)
    Drop us a message if your keen cheers

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replies so far. Keep 'em coming!

Badummmmp

Advertisement