Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash courts/clubs?

Options
  • 02-03-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if there are any squash courts/clubs around the clare/limerick region? Wouldnt mind geting back into it,played years ago and it was good fun smile.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Catholic Institute in Ballinacurra Gardens has some good squash facilities.

Tel:
    061-227549

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

There was a pay-as-you go one in Croom Community Centre, and I used to use it about twice a week. They closed it, though. :P

UL has some, but booking for non-students and non-staff can be limited.

Fortunes spent for those who want to play golf, feck-all for other sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭jfh

used to play in clontarf, pay as you use, moved back to clare and let it go myself, heard that there was a court in the ennis road tennis club but membership was pricey, can't remember exactly.let us know if you come across a court, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Clarelad, I've sent you a PM with membership and contact details for Limerick Lawn Tennis Club, it has 3 squash courts and a very active squash membership.

Tel: 452316

Advertisement