Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Ranting & Raving, and Prison!

Options
  • 02-03-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I realise that I'm probably posting in the wrong place, but I can't post in Prison.

I attempted to view a thread in the "Ranting & Raving" forum earlier, but between entering the forum and trying to view the thread I appear to have gotten smacked with the ban hammer.

Unfortunately I can't remember the usernames of the mods to PM them, and I haven't received any notification yet telling me what I did to get banned.

Could someone from R&R please tell me what my infraction was; I don't think that I went against the spirit of any thread there (in fact I can't even remember replying to a thread yesterday or this morning), and I don't think i posted anything in contravention of the various charters.

Thanks for your time.

David.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Fey! wrote: »
    Hi folks.

I realise that I'm probably posting in the wrong place, but I can't post in Prison.

I attempted to view a thread in the "Ranting & Raving" forum earlier, but between entering the forum and trying to view the thread I appear to have gotten smacked with the ban hammer.

Unfortunately I can't remember the usernames of the mods to PM them, and I haven't received any notification yet telling me what I did to get banned.

Could someone from R&R please tell me what my infraction was; I don't think that I went against the spirit of any thread there (in fact I can't even remember replying to a thread yesterday or this morning), and I don't think i posted anything in contravention of the various charters.

Thanks for your time.

David.

Is ranting and raving private now?

Also dont think you are allowed to post in prison as a normal user

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Thanks for that; I didn't realise that it was gone private. Would you happen to know who to contact with regard to being allowed into it?

As for prison, I thought that I was on a ban, which is why I tried to post there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I can do it for you now.
    Gimme a few seconds.

OK You should be able to post there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Prison is only for sitebanned users, FYI.

Oh and can haz R&R pls?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Fey! wrote: »
    As for prison, I thought that I was on a ban, which is why I tried to post there.

You have to be site banned to post in prison, forum bans wont give you access there

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fey! is bad, not Superbad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

can i have R&R too please Dr?:)

Done!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Thanks, Do; much appreciated.

As for the rules of Prison, everyday is a schoolday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I want in too please

/hijack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Oi!!! Lemme in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Can I be in too? lolzords

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Can I get access to R+R as well please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You dont need to post here to get access, theres a secret link directly to the R&R forum

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

why is it secret?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Advertisement