Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Closed

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    No? :O since when?
    No no no no no. It was open on Friday. It was bad enough that it was tiny... Awwwwwwwwww for real?
    :(

Sorry.. It hasn't YET but it is sometime in December apparently. The footfall just isn't enough for rent or something. There dashes my dreams about a Topman ever opening in this dump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Resi12 wrote: »
    Sorry.. It hasn't YET but it is sometime in December apparently. The footfall just isn't enough for rent or something. There dashes my dreams about a Topman ever opening in this dump.

Can you provide some link or evidence to back this " rumour " up otherwise im going to have to remove it.

Were not a fan of "apparently" round here...:D

cheers

D

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

bigpink wrote: »
    im shocked by Slattersy thought it was always doing well,very fast down fall

When Clohessy's in Ballycummin closed id imagine they lost a ball of business. As for the one on Fr Russell road, there just never seemed to be anyone in there tbh. I dont recall ever queueing in there and we went there A LOT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement