Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 13 Xbox360 Vs. PS3?

Options
  • 02-03-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

Please tell me that the PS3 I bought especially for final fantasy will have a superior version of the 13th edition of the series of final fantasy? I mean will the graphics be better because of the bluray's larger data storage facility? If not whats was the point in buying a more expensive console with better specs if they produce the same game for xbox. the day i found out it was going to be on the xbox i was so pis*ed off as i knew it would now take longer to produce and have to be 'dummed' down so the xbox could handle it!
    Can some one please allay my fears and tell me the ps3 will have a better version with superior cut scene graphics!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's a japanese RPG forum where this is already being discussed.

All I can say is keep an eye on eurogamer this week which will have a face off between both versions.

Also getting pissed off that the game is coming to the 360 is stupid. Why be annoyed when more people can get to enjoy the game. The game also won't be dumbed down due to 360 and wasn't delayed because of it. Both consoles are comparable in power with both excelling in different areas.

Usually the 360 ports look better than the PS3 ones but in this case I expect it's a quick and cheap port to the 360 so will suffer this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

ps3 kick ass

Advertisement