Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycling Pursuits Cup 07/03/2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

I will be racing in this one too jdt...I did it last year and it turned into a snow/hail blizzard after 30 seconds which should nearly have caused it to be called off! Was even wearing a boards.ie jacket that day too as I didn't have any other decent jacket at that stage. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭showry

I was going to hang on till Banteer jdt but I might give this a go. I've a duathlon on saturday so will see what condition the legs are in Sunday morning.
    There's quite a few from the club going over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Hi guys, I just remembered to post up that I found a BBB cycling computer head unit at this race on the side of the road. I know it is probably unlikely that I will find the owner but if you know or have heard of this just send me the model name and away we go! Let me know, cheers ;)

Advertisement