If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Customer Service!!!

Options
  • 02-03-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

To start off, I am in no way whatsoever affiliated with richersounds. I just felt the need to come on here and let everyone know how richersounds exceeded my customer service expectations.

I recently moved into a new house that had an Opus multi-room system installed. I was having a few teething issues getting the system working as I wanted. I gave richersounds a call and they were very helpful. The first guy on the phone couldn't solve my problem so he said I would get a call later that day from somebody who knew the system. Sure enough, that evening I got a call from John (the M.D. I think) who between himself and I, we narrowed down the issue and I've managed to get the system up and running. He knew the system inside-out and was so helpful.

I will shortly be buying a 5.1 surround sound system and will be purchasing from richersounds without hesitation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, they are without doubt the best company I've had dealings with.

I just wish I could use them more often but I've no room for anything right now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I've got room for plenty. I just haven't got the money! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I keep sending my family and friends to them, when I'm not spending my own money of course! I actually get annoyed if I hear someone I know has gone elsewhere! Fools !!!

Keep it up John, Ash, Kenny, Dave, Mat, Feargal and the others who I've either forgotten or haven't spoken to.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.