Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Spheres present Foals - Academy May 14th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I should have the Foals tickets because... I love foals, their first album is my favourite of all time, and I also love Heineken :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

i should have the foals tickets because:

my boyfriends anniversary present is two months delayed, I need this to get in his good books I feel bad

• Registered Users Posts: 10 26royston

Can I have the tickets as I love the Foals and its also my birthday, please please please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭HeinekenMusic: Ed

Will leave this open till Monday to give the weekend crowd a fair shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

I should have the foals tickets because horse children have always been a pasttime of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Tenks

I should have the Foals tickets because the wind was in my, the wind was in my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hildegard

I should have the Foals tickets because ...

...giving me tickets means promoting cross-cultural relations. By the way there’s no such thing as “concerts” in Germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I should have the Foals tickets because ...

whilst Heineken is a great Antidote to being ticketless, seeing Foals play live would be Total Life Forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I should have the Foals tickets because....I'm a really really really big fan. The last time they played in Dublin I had tickets, but fell off my bike, broke my two front teeth on the way to the gig and spent the evening in A&E. Had to have emergency surgery :(

Thats right, I'm playing the sympathy card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JenEllie

I should have the Foals tickets because..was supposed to be going with my boyfriend for his birthday but forgot to register and haven't told him yet. "Suns up we wait..all day" for Foals tickets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

I should have the Foals tickets because Yannis is my long lost father, and there is an aching vacuam in my heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

I should have the Foals tickets because it's my birthday 3 days before and I love Foals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dormouse

I should have the foals tickets because I became really fat in the last months working as a childminder and now I have to get out of here and dance all my flab away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phob

I should have the Foals tickets because I was at the first Foals gig in Ireland four years ago with 6 people in Kilkenny (seriously!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HivoMuffin

I should have the foals tickets because..........

.....I fly balloons on this fuel called LoooVe 4 Foooaaaaals & it's only your heart.... that can give me Foals tickets!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

I should have Foals tickets because.....I've got the Antidotes to live a Total Life Forever:p

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭McCruiskeen

I should have Foals tickets because I'm great. In fact I should have both sets of tickets just in case I lose the first set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sbuns

I should have the foals tickets because... I will fly from the Spanish Sahara to the Academy with balloons!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Emmpty

I should have the foals tickets because I LOVE them and BBC, and its the last chance I have to have fun before the horror that is the Leaving Cert swallows up my life.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I should win foals tickets as if i was a horse, they would be my babies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Also big hello to all our new posters who for some reason have decided to join boards for this thread? Welcome aboard guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DylanMannix

I should have Foals tickets because I will post a kick ass cover of cassius for ye if i get tickets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gary Don

I should have the Foals tickets because I wan't to bring a funny, smart girl I like and she deserves them :)

Hi guys,
    Picked at random:
    Gary Don
    Epicness
    Rabbit Heart
    If you all drop me a PM with your full names I will put you on the list.
    Cheers.

More comp news later today...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Hi guys,
    Picked at random:
    Gary Don
    Epicness
    Rabbit Heart
    If you all drop me a PM with your full names I will put you on the list.
    Cheers.

More comp news later today...

:(

Altho fair play to the guys that won, and thanks for not picking the guys with 1 post :p

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

Ahh thankyou!:D
    Wasn't expecting that tbh. Btw, is this for 2 or 3 tickets?

Dropped you a PM there. Thanks again Mr Heineken man;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JenEllie

So still no one with one spare ticket by any chance? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

JenEllie wrote: »
    So still no one with one spare ticket by any chance? :)

www.toutless.com for you newbie. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!:eek:
    Thanks so much! Wow! Yannis here I come xD
    Cant wait for Bombay Bicycle Club, I love them both as much!
    'Cancel on meee againnn!' ...not this time=)
    :D

• Advertisement

tune into Paul McLoones show tonight and tomorrow for another chance to win a pair.

Advertisement