Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which touchscreen phone???

• 02-03-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I am currently thinking of buying a touchscreen phone as i think its time to change my current phone. I was looking into the below phones but as i know nobody with any of them i am unsure which to go for. If you could suggest good and bad points or maybe suggest a more suitable phone. Basically under the €200 mark. Thanks in advance. I am also on the Vodafone network.

Nokia 5230

Nokia 5530

But also like the sound of the
    Vodafone 360 M1 by Samsung.

I really dont know which phone to go for and like all of there features.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

touch screen is overrated tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭marymc

If you want to get the full use out of your touchscreen (I know the feel of wanting to have one, even if it isn't awfully useful!), go for the one with wifi. No phone should be without wifi these days.

Don't know much about the M1 or 360, but I've got Vodafone People on my Nexus One and it suuuuuucks. You need to have everyone you know on VP too, which, of course, they're not. And as far as I can see, you'll spend the first week of ownership just organising your contacts - including everyone you've ever emailed in you entire life...

That's not to say you shouldn't go into a shop and ask for a demonstration. Could be pretty nice on the M1...

Advertisement