Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cherrywood-Lamb Doyles-South Circular Rd

• 02-03-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking at this route to get to college after work. Current I would just go straight in the N11 from Cherrywood and turn left just after the canal, to get to Griffith.

The n11 route takes about 30-35 mins these days, way down on what it used to be.

But since I now finish at four, trying to squeeze in some time in gym on the way in, hence the detour up to lamb Doyles.
    Does anyone have any experience of inbound traffic along the highlighted route between 5-6.15 or so?
    Or is there any better route to go?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I've always found the Rathfarnam/N81 route to move far more slowly than the N11 at peak times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I am looking at this route to get to college after work. Current I would just go straight in the N11 from Cherrywood and turn left just after the canal, to get to Griffith.

The n11 route takes about 30-35 mins these days, way down on what it used to be.

But since I now finish at four, trying to squeeze in some time in gym on the way in, hence the detour up to lamb Doyles.
    Does anyone have any experience of inbound traffic along the highlighted route between 5-6.15 or so?
    Or is there any better route to go?

Thanks

Surely if you were going to use this route, having left the M50 you would just continue along the parallel road and then right under the bridge at Ballinteer and then left onto Brehon Field Road before continuing straight onto the Grange Road rather than diverting via Lamb Doyles.

As the previous poster says I suspect that this route might be slower than the N11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Lamb Doyle's is next to where his gym is from what I gather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Stark wrote: »
    Lamb Doyle's is next to where his gym is from what I gather.

Sorry - missed that point!

If you're going to the gym there then yes take the Rathfarnham route home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'll try it out next tuesday anyway.

the n11 was terrible today compared to the last term :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement