Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why I'll be votin FF

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I think the Op's first post is great - you don't get many good laughs around here sometimes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

patmar wrote: »
    In fact I remember well the national debt was 12b when they arrived and it had doubled to 24b before they left !
    Seems I owe an apology to FF !

You remember the 80s? Fair play. Do you remember the last 3 years? I'll make it easy for you, have a look at the debt graph at www.ntma.ie/NationalDebt/levelOfDebt.php and see if you notice any big jumps in the national debt.
    Moronic sockpuppeting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

patmar wrote: »
    In the absence of plans to correct problems in our economy from the opposition I have decided to vote FF in next election.

In the absence of plans by said-same FF to actually punish and eliminate incompetence and corruption I have decided to vote either FG or Labour in the next election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

"Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Rosahane

I always vote FF but it takes a bit of doing as I have to escape from the secure accommodation for the criminally insane and holding the pencil while wearing the straightjacket is an issue:confused:

...still I can usually get a lift back with with another FF voter in his nice Bentley:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Sounds like the OP was born into a fanatical FF voting family.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Teddy Chips

Overheal wrote: »
    New Poster comes on, Starts the Always Classic "Why I vote FF" thread We've seen time and again....

I mean at some point I have to ask how I know if you're not a member of FF yourself, hitting up popular places like boards.ie to propagandize support.

I guess the Mr. Burns avatar doesnt help your case much.
    And so what if he is a FF member? Should he cower away in the corner and say nothing. He is as entitled to his opinion as you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think this has been done to death (search and you'll find similar threads) and few seem to want to contribute anything intelligent to the mix.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement