Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tri 795 Sprint Distance Triathlon Entry Now Open

• 02-03-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

A quick note to say that the Tri795 Sprint Distance Triathlon to be held on August 1st in Bunclody, Co. Wexford is now open for entries. Swim is 500m in an outdoor pool followed by a 20km cycle and 5km run. Entries are limited to 100 so register early. Entry fee a bargin at €30 (plus ODL). Every entrant gets a goody bag including a T-shirt with prizes for the first man and woman home. See www.racing795.com for more details.

Rate this race based on, Scenery, PB potential, Atmosphere, Value, Organisation 3 votes

5 stars (excellent)
    0%
    4 stars (good)
    66%
    WoddleBungy Girl 2 votes
    3 stars (average)
    33%
    farmerval 1 vote
    2 stars (poor)
    0%
    1 star (terrible)
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭griffin100

A quick bump. Last few places left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 lazyboypops

Is the swim in an openair heated pool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

Looks like it is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

Jaysus 911sc, put up a picture of the main pool while you're at it will ya??? :p Imagine trying to hold a triathlon in the kiddies pool :D

picture.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=6637

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Anyone else doing this?

It'll be my 1st Sprint Tri, coming off the back of a couple of duathlons and running races.

Hope to finish, and not finish last.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I'm doing it, and woddle and DustyBin afaik. You wont be alone.

And you wont be last. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

4 stars (good)
    It gets full marks for me, great day and a great job done by Tri795.
    Nice to meet Dusty and Oryx aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Racing795

well done to all who competed today, results are available here:

http://racing795.com/

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hats off to you guys, that was a brilliant race. And so many goodies in the goody bag. You shouldnt have. :) Well done to all concerned and salutations to Woddle and DustyBin. Nice to see yiz. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Slightly disappointed with today.

Swim was good, could've been faster but didn't want to jump ahead of more experienced guys (for fear of running out of steam).

Cycle and run were about 5 mins out from what I'd hoped, which was a bit of a disaster.

Back to the gym methinks. Really need to work on hill pace in both running and cycling. Nearly died during the 1st km run!

Cool event for my 1st time, thanks to all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Racing795

Advertisement