Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox live subscriptions

• 02-03-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Can anyone link to the thread with the xbox live subscriptions for half price? Or even just link to a website they have used recently...jasper1675.com is out of stock

I tried searching but all the threads I find have websites that are out of stock or have no stock left

Thanks a lot....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There's a few to try: Boards.ie own Duffff-Man €34.99; cheapxboxlivecodes.com £25.99; live-codes.com £31.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

+1 for cheapxboxlivecodes.com

Used them for the first time last week (used to use live-codes but they put the price up) and had the code within 10-15 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

www.gamepointsnow.com is another decent one (£33.95 for a 12-month sub, delivered by e-mail). If you enter the discount code 'ntsc-uk' you also get 50p off, not much but it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Thanks the replies lads....

I'll give Duffman a shout (try and keep the business local ;)) and if not the cheaplivecodes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

neacy69 wrote: »
    Thanks the replies lads....

I'll give Duffman a shout (try and keep the business local ;)) and if not the cheaplivecodes

Around €7 cheaper with cheapxboxlivecodes and pretty much instant delivery ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Duffman FTW!! Keep it local as you say!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Tried to buy off duffman but he hasnt gotten back to my PM....

Went with cheaplivecodes.com just waiting on the email now

EDIT:just got a request for vaildation details...anyone get this before??? nevermind

sorted....very good service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 orchiles

http://mytoz.com this site gives codes in return of filling a survey...

Advertisement