Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gorillaz Single 'Stylo' (ft. Mos Def & Bobby Womack.. with a Bruce Willis cameo!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Great tune. Like the vid too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Absolutely outstanding. Can't stop listening to it. I think Gorillaz are just getting better and better. At the start, I thought Clint Eastwood was pretty good, if a bit gimmicky - ditto Nineteen-Two-Thousand... then I was blown away by the stuff on Demon Days... now this I think is there best single ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Great track! Can't believe how many hits and ratings that video is after getting after only a day. This is going to get a lot of play in nightclubs in the coming months. I heard another track from the new album they did with De La Soul and I didn't take to it much on first listen. Looking forward to hearing the album in full though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Thats good stuff....I LOVE the bass!! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

can't stand the vocal in this, so annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

GREAT TO SEE MAD MAX STILL GETTING SOME REFERENCE!

Advertisement