Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive Been Issued With A Loan...Help!!!!

Options
  • 02-03-2010 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I applied for a small loan with the credit union to help fix my car and got approved! wahey..brought them in the job list and they were happy to approve it but then began asking for a payslip which does not exist!!!!

I currently recieve social welfare and am employed by an agency to nurse..only prob is i havent gotten any shifts in months!!
    my weekly repayments are but a fraction of what i recieve in jobseekers allowance so the repayments of said loan are not an issue(i am currently paying back my student loan and have not missed any payments to date).

To my mind they were under the impression that yes i am getting paid, so will this new information affect the already guaranteed loan that they say has been approved? have a feeling it might.Im still registered with my agency and classed as an employee.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

All you can do is ask. Credit Unions do give loans to people on social welfare all the time, so it is possible that you will still get it, especially if you have a good history of payments to them. Get any documentation you have that details your welfare payments, and bring that in as a kind of pay slip.

Advertisement