Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Blur Multiplayer Beta Access

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Nice one! i got in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Woo! Thanks! I got in. Nice one for that.

Nice one for the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Anyone want a code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Anyone want a code?
    me please!

• Advertisement

Pro Tip:

The code you get from the link above is only a 16 digit code. You don't redeem this from the "redeem code" blade of the dashboard. Instead, you go to blurgame.com/beta and register an account there and they will email you the token on Monday next (8th March)

When you're registering on blurgame.com, note that this is an activision website, and if you have already an account with them, you can just log in and then go to redeem your 16-digit code.

When i tried to register, it told me that there already was an account with that email address registered because i signed up for the cod5 beta using the same email address.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

better be worth it for the hoops we need to jump through.

Worth noting that you can use a fake email for the 1st web site , obviously use a real one for the other site :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

GameSpot are giving away 50,000 if anyone is stuck for one.

A good quick look here from Giant Bomb if people want to know what they can expect from the Beta. Looks pretty fun!

link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

is this ment tobe the new pgr5 lads

• Advertisement

More codes going on Joystiq. Very few left I'd say.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/04/weve-got-more-blur-multiplayer-beta-codes/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

is this ment tobe the new pgr5 lads

No, unfortunately the PGR series seems to be dead and this is what is replacing it.:( This is like GRID and Burnout with a bit of NFS Underground thrown in. Not a fan of it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I appreciate the direction that they're taking but it seems to me like Crash Team Racing / Mario Kart only with real cars. I'm sure it'll be fun but I doubt it will introduce anything drastically new to the table. That being said, 20 player multiplayer has the potential to be amazing if you can find a few friends.

I'm probably going to enjoy the beta but doubt I'll splash out the full price anywhere near launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bert Halligan

Anyone have any idea what time the tokens are being mailed today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Curious about that as well, expected to have it waiting for me this morning but no sign yet

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bert Halligan

Yup, still no sign of my code either. Anyone actually get a code?

Hopefully though, the game is good enough that anyone who did get a code is too busy playing the beta to be reading this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

still nothing but the people who got codes from eurogamer have got the beta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I got one of the fileplanet beta keys the other day. The game's not bad. It's the b*stard child of Need For Speed Underground and Mario Kart. It doesn't really offer anything new, but it's a bit of fun. Can't imagine I'll buy it though.

Still got nothing, saw someone linking to the Bizarre Creations forum on another site where a dev said it was up to activision to release the codes and they should be out by mid-afternoon for west america.
    Dunno how true this is though since some people seem to have theirs already

Here we go http://http://www.bizarrecreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17841

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I cant get mine to redeem i get to the blur site it tells me register when i try it tells me i already have an account when i hit retrieve password it tells me they dont have any account under this email :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Just got my code there.

Check your email folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

just got the email now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

just got the email now

Got mine too now for the 1.4 DL :(

Gamertag is Nallers if anyone wants to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Just been playing it
    it's so addictive probably going to buy it
    ranking system is good and perks too
    sounds like cod lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

downloading .....

Downloading mine at the moment too. Will have a few games tonight to get a feel for it. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Have to say i really enjoyed the few races that I got in tonight.

It's pretty much Wipeout on wheels.

Don't suppose anyone has a spare code? I got one myself but forgot about my little brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I supose its too late for me to try get a code now?

Advertisement