Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad company: PC or console?

Options
  • 02-03-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Im in debate as to whether i should get this for the PC or console, im a devoted follower of BF2 but since playing the first bad company my confidence was knocked off a little. So i just dunno what one to go for, pc or console.

Console or PC 24 votes

PC
    0% 0 votes
    Console
    100% 24 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Really depends on your system, the PC version has been reworked to use the benefits of PC's (beter graphics, more players per map, better control layout).

FPS games always play better with mouse and keyboard too.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

True, thats why im curious as to will there be many boardies going for the pc version. Personally i reckon ill go for the pc version.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I could never play a FPS on a console regardless of what game it is. Mouse and keyboard all the way!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

PC ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I own a PC and an xBox. Platformers, adventure games (Assassin's Creed 2, Arkham Asaylum, etc...) I play on the xBox. But shooters, never a question- PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Anyone know how much this will cost for pc in shops.
    Could get it online for 30ish euro but dont want to wait for delivery :p

Advertisement