Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sarky told me....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I would like to put myself forward as a viable candidate against Anger-boy and Child-of-twatbag. If I am elected I promise to give free child places on any space missions that are doomed to failure, turtle mounts to the over 25s, stricter controls on the ownership of fine cheeses and a regulatory authority for frogs.
    By electing me you will be guaranteeing a future of intense fun or intense pain, as decided on a case by case basis by and expert panel of Kachiko - world expert on cunning, Satsu - world expert on excitment and joy, and myself.
    Don't throw your vote away, vote fozzle - the cheese that smells like your grandmother's perfume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well I'm convinced. Vote fozzle everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

He's just like the rest of 'em.
    Jobs for the lads.
    Nice manifesto though

Oh yeah, the poll on this closed a couple of days ago. Looks like I'm roughly 10 times more popular than anyone else. Well, except fozzle, who would have won in a heartbeat. Too bad she wasn't an option on the poll. Better luck next time old woman! :pac:

*retires to victory tent with high-class hooker, 5 yards of cheesewire and a small puppy*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Wanders over to victory tent with flammable liquids and book of matches*

Damn it, I forgot the matches! Good call! If you happen to have a bucket of green paint handy you can join in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I want in this poll. Replace smokemeakipper with me as a mod!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sarky wrote: »
    Damn it, I forgot the matches! Good call! If you happen to have a bucket of green paint handy you can join in!
    *Hands over paint.*
    Love to join in, but I need to be at work in an hour or so and don't need another discussion about showing up covered in blod and paint.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Isn't it unfortunate that there's only one vote for HSon? Makes it look like the only person who would vote for him was himself... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I think his name might have caused a prejudice:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

My leg hurts :(

what's wrong with your leg?

Kicked a ball over a wall. Jumped over to get it, and landed badly. Not serious, Deki. Thanks for your concern though. :)

Is it swollen? Sure it will be better soon.

Not swollen, Deks. :) Just bruised thigh. I think I'll survive to kick more balls. :pac:

• Advertisement

That's good then:)

mcc1-003.jpg

Advertisement