Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Epson SX200 not recognising Tesco Cartridge

• 02-03-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭

So, replaced the black ink on my shiny new printer for the first time and pages are coming out blank. The colour diagrams are printed, but not the black text. I'm pretty sure I've installed it correctly.

Any suggestions? I'm new to the printing game...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Does the printer actually say the Tesco Cartridge is not being recognised, or does it seem to recognise it but no ink is coming out?

Use some of the maintenance tools in the printer properties.

You can access the printer properties in the process of starting a print or under the Control Panel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Did you remember to remove the vent hole cover tape? Some of the carts form spurious suppliers have these.

MC

Advertisement