Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fall of the republic,what do people think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

jeesh everyone loves a bit of confrontation on this forum:D
    its about obama and his goverment and how they are brain washing the american public,and is in alliance with the banks.

also mentions how through media the american govt have brainwashed the public and made them loose all sense of community which can lead to revolution.i didnt watch it all but found it interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Wasnt as entertaining as The Obama deception for me.
    also its Alex Jones so be prepared for alot of ranting and raving and cutting people off that are talking sense.
    Im still not sure if he is a dis-info agent or not.He seems to be sabotaging the movement,but each to his own i guess.
    Alot of the material is worth knowing about but id also double check it before letting it sink in.
    I find him to be a good source of general news of whats going on in the states and thats as far as it goes with him for me.

I guess if I would give Obama decpetion a 8/10 i would give Fall of the Republic a 6/10 :)

I would reccomend one called Kymatica.It may not be the whole truth as i cannot prove so many theories wrapped into one movie,but i will say it is one of the few i have watched more than twice now i think.
    It really forces you to see the bad in the world and questions evil and good and where we are going on this planet with regards to society and social issues.Well worth a look imo.10/10 for kymatica :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

Kepti wrote: »
    Hey, if you start a thread you have a responsibility to ignite the discussion. Don't blame us for calling you out for a lazy paste and run. ;)

Thanks for the summary. Do you have any opinions about the content?

ah i know i was only jessing!!

its a hard one to make out cause i didnt have 2 hours and a half to watch it,but it kind of makes me think is there something more sinister about NAMA and our govt:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Right, I've had to delete 13 posts there and we'll try this again. If anyone wants to discuss the video then do so here. If not then you've no need to post. Either way I'll pop the link onto the links thread when I get a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Torakx wrote: »
    Wasnt as entertaining as The Obama deception for me.
    also its Alex Jones so be prepared for alot of ranting and raving and cutting people off that are talking sense.
    Im still not sure if he is a dis-info agent or not.He seems to be sabotaging the movement,but each to his own i guess.
    Alot of the material is worth knowing about but id also double check it before letting it sink in.
    I find him to be a good source of general news of whats going on in the states and thats as far as it goes with him for me.

I guess if I would give Obama decpetion a 8/10 i would give Fall of the Republic a 6/10 :)

I would reccomend one called Kymatica.It may not be the whole truth as i cannot prove so many theories wrapped into one movie,but i will say it is one of the few i have watched more than twice now i think.
    It really forces you to see the bad in the world and questions evil and good and where we are going on this planet with regards to society and social issues.Well worth a look imo.10/10 for kymatica :D

Is Kymatica the sequel to Esoteric Agenda?

and if so, does it contain much of the same theories?

quick summary would be helpful if possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

kryogen wrote: »
    Is Kymatica the sequel to Esoteric Agenda?

and if so, does it contain much of the same theories?

quick summary would be helpful if possible

I havent watched Esoteric Agenda but yes i believe its the addendum or sequel.
    Its probably alot shorter and the naration is very good.And can evoke emotions i think pretty well.
    Now my memory is a bit faded on all the topics it covers as i tend to mainly remember things i have double checked/looked into more or already had a keen interest in.
    I think its mainly about spirituality,duality of good and evil.I liked the theories on the collective consciousness as this was also pioneered by Carl Jung back in his day.I guess i recommend it as a very entertaining piece.
    I personally think it speaks alot of truth about mankinds psychological behaviour and i agree with its message of being spiritual but not necesarily religious.
    Some scenes i found very disturbing near the end somewhere.They showed dogs being transported and moved to storage cages.
    They would grab the animals around the neck with long rods with a grapple on it and dump them any way into a small cage packing more than one on top of each other while they are yelping in terror.
    I dont regret seeing those scenes,but it really pulled a string with me as i love all creatures.But some people might find it too upsetting.
    Thats the only warning id give about it though.I cant say theres isnt any astro-theology zeitgeist type stuff at the start as i cant honestly rememeber lol.

I personally liked it because i first got into psychology in a big way through the works of Carl Jung.While i later found he had a very interesting past which i believe may have had a strong effect on his theories

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Torakx wrote: »
    I havent watched Esoteric Agenda but yes i believe its the addendum or sequel.
    Its probably alot shorter and the naration is very good.And can evoke emotions i think pretty well.
    Now my memory is a bit faded on all the topics it covers as i tend to mainly remember things i have double checked/looked into more or already had a keen interest in.
    I think its mainly about spirituality,duality of good and evil.I liked the theories on the collective consciousness as this was also pioneered by Carl Jung back in his day.I guess i recommend it as a very entertaining piece.
    I personally think it speaks alot of truth about mankinds psychological behaviour and i agree with its message of being spiritual but not necesarily religious.
    Some scenes i found very disturbing near the end somewhere.They showed dogs being transported and moved to storage cages.
    They would grab the animals around the neck with long rods with a grapple on it and dump them any way into a small cage packing more than one on top of each other while they are yelping in terror.
    I dont regret seeing those scenes,but it really pulled a string with me as i love all creatures.But some people might find it too upsetting.
    Thats the only warning id give about it though.I cant say theres isnt any astro-theology zeitgeist type stuff at the start as i cant honestly rememeber lol.

I personally liked it because i first got into psychology in a big way through the works of Carl Jung.While i later found he had a very interesting past which i believe may have had a strong effect on his theories

If you liked those you should watch a documentary called Earthlings if you haven't seen it already. Some disturbing scenes in it also but it opens your eyes to how uncivilised most of us humans really are. Theres a website called topdocumentaries.com which has Earthlings along with 900+ other docs.

Watched 1hr of Fall of the Republic last night n gona finish it now. I think most of what they talk about in this doc is true and we are in big trouble if it is. Big corporations and banks rule the world and we mean nothing to them , its sad really I fear for my son who is only 2 and the kinda life he may have to live if we don't all wake up soon and take back our freedom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

watched an hour last night, will watch the rest later, definitely worth a look.
    the only thing that bugged me about what I have watched so far from an editorial point of view is jones' claim that
    11:13 → 11:17
    Hundreds of other nations have had much larger populations
    11:17 → 11:21
    and greater resources, but have never produced one-tenth
    11:21 → 11:24
    of the wealth, science and art that the United States has.

have there been hundreds of other nations that have had much larger populations than the US, which currently stands at 300 million?

nevertheless I look forward to watching the rest later and would recommend, even to those who might not hold jones in the greatest esteem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 Futureadvocate

Carra23 wrote: »
    If you liked those you should watch a documentary called Earthlings if you haven't seen it already. Some disturbing scenes in it also but it opens your eyes to how uncivilised most of us humans really are. Theres a website called topdocumentaries.com which has Earthlings along with 900+ other docs.

I watched exactly one minute and twenty seconds of the trailer and i don't think i've ever been so depressed in my life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Didn't watch it. But it's interesting that he calls it a republic rather than a union of republics, like the Soviet Union was.

What is his definition of a republic? Since the US is made up of seperate states the title confuses me somewhat.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

studiorat wrote: »
    Didn't watch it. But it's interesting that he calls it a republic rather than a union of republics, like the Soviet Union was.

What is his definition of a republic? Since the US is made up of seperate states the title confuses me somewhat.

I think a republic is one based on a set of laws, rights and principles, as apposed to say a true democracy, whereby if more than 50% agree to something then its legal.

I think it basically means the system is rooted in a constitution/bill of rights etc. as apposed to what England has, which is a common law system based on legal precedents. Although I'm willing to be corrected on that if I'm off the mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

RGDATA! wrote: »
    watched an hour last night, will watch the rest later, definitely worth a look.
    the only thing that bugged me about what I have watched so far from an editorial point of view is jones' claim that
    11:13 → 11:17
    Hundreds of other nations have had much larger populations
    11:17 → 11:21
    and greater resources, but have never produced one-tenth
    11:21 → 11:24
    of the wealth, science and art that the United States has.
    have there been hundreds of other nations that have had much larger populations than the US, which currently stands at 300 million?

nevertheless I look forward to watching the rest later and would recommend, even to those who might not hold jones in the greatest esteem

While a lot people can only take Alex Jones in small doses, its still an excellent documentary.Although AJ made the video, he doesnt actually feature that much in it.There are some well respected commentators in it like Dr Bob Bowman, G Edward Griffin and Dr William K Black so its well worth a look even for people who dont like AJ.

As with regards to the population issue, what he meant by that is when America was founded as a nation in the 16th century it was a low population country.It quickly rose from being one of the lowest populated and underdeveloped countries in the world to a global superpower in less than 200 years.Faster than any other nation has ever rose to prominance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Great video
    However it is made for the USA peoples and made to push thier buttons

That makes it difficult for most in Europe to lock into it especilay those that dont live in a Republic

However our problems come from Europe and we dont have a Lisbon treaty take over Europe video

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Maybe you should also look into the fall of your own republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

digme wrote: »
    Maybe you should also look into the fall of your own republic.

Well, we're certainly watching the fall of ours :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Well our constitution starts with this:
    In the Name of the Most Holy Trinity, from Whom is all authority and to Whom, as our final end, all actions both of men and States must be referred,
    We, the people of Éire,
    Humbly acknowledging all our obligations to our Divine Lord, Jesus Christ, Who sustained our fathers through centuries of trial,
    Gratefully remembering their heroic and unremitting struggle to regain the rightful independence of our Nation,

The French one for example begins like this:
    The French people solemnly proclaim their attachment to the Rights of Man and the principles of national sovereignty as defined by the Declaration of 1789, confirmed and complemented by the Preamble to the Constitution of 1946, and to the rights and duties as defined in the Charter for the Environment of 2004.

On to a looser from the start...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

Well the Fall of the Republic can be a good starting point for a newbie, but Alex Jones works for the Zionists and is the main reason why he will not mention that most of the problems in American are from the Zionists.

By the way I am not referring to the common Israeli or Jewish person, there is a separation from the good and the bad.

Advertisement