Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Magazine

Options
  • 02-03-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Not sure if it's been posted before....

www.catchmagazine.net

Awesome mag for fly fishing with some great vids embedded that would put hywell, matt & mick to shame!!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Cool mag man , u been out yet anywhere?
    I was gonna go up ree yesterday but my engines not ready yet , (servicing)

Im hoping to do a bit more fly fishing this year , you'll have to tutor me lol.

Headin up the lake on saturday with a couple of lads for a days trollin , hope get a nice trout.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Going Cloghan on Thursday and Saturday, was sposed to go Monday but had to cancel because of the breaking news on Friday in work, thank you Postbank for making me miss the 1st day of the season cause you want to "wind up"....ffs. Yeah my engine needs a service too, recommend anyone?

Have been fishing at Lough Aisling lately, read all about it here... (cheesy but hey, had to get it off my chest!!)

http://flyfishingireland-stillwaters.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to get up on Ree, also looking at hitting the Inny in April, need a river rod though, don't want to be lugging my lake one up there. Have some hols booked for last week in April/1st week May for 2 weeks of fishing bliss, will have to sort out a day on Ree then too.

Good luck on Sat!!! ;)

Teres a fela out in glasson that does outboard servicing , i dont know what hes like....is yours running ok? if it just needs a basic service ill do it for ya....

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

its not starting unfortunately, probs just needs a cleanout as it was underwater for a day at the time of the floods. Had a cracking day today in cloghan, 24 fish in total for me!!!! well chuffed..... :D

lucky you i need to get over there with ye soon , if i caught 24 fish n a season id be happy as a pig in sh1te.

If the engine was underwater it might be ok with jus a good spray of wd40 all over and set of fresh plugs.....but its hard to know id look up that lad out in glasson his name is tom conners (no relation to blackie conners lol), dont have a number for him or dont know where his place is....

• Advertisement
Advertisement