Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips Pronto Query

• 02-03-2010 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭

Just found this old thread, so thought I'd resurrect it ...

I know that a number of boardies like myself have purchased Iprontos + Net X from Richers ...

I have just got around to programming my ipronto and netx to control my UPC HD+ box, after a few days ...
    I eventually got it working after dropping my wep security to the lowest level ...

I have noticed that for some reason, some of the functions on the UPC HD+ box do not repond via the Ipronto
    Unfortunately the "Guide Button" - which is the most important button , is one of these ..

Has anyone else noticed problems learning codes from your remotes ? I have tried multiple times, but to no avail ...

If the learned code doesn't work, what other options have I ?

I have tried downloading the Pronto Edit Professional 2 SW and tried to find the code manually from it's database or the One 4 all database, but althought I can find the correct product, I can't seem to find the manual code.
    Has anyone else been able to do this ?

I am now contemplating programming the ipronto to control my Denon AVR 1909, but if there are functions that the Ipronto cannot learn, I don't want to go down a blind alley again ..

Has anyone else programmed a Denon Amp yet by chance that I could "borrow" ?

Any help appreciated ,

Rgds,

Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRt

Hi Bob

Sry, can't help with this one !
    My pronto is an unfinished project

Sometime soon though.....

Rgs
    A

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@bob11,

I've moved your query from the Richersounds forum to a new thread here in the Home Entertainment forums as a general query. Just for future reference, it is preferrable not to resurrect old threads unless for instance, you are the original poster and you have some significant update to add.

@AlphaRT, your post has also been moved as it relates directly to bob11's post.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

www.remotecentral.com might be worth checking out.

Advertisement