Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable monthly rates for B&B or other type of accommodation near City Centre

Options
  • 02-03-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi

Not sure if I am posting in the right forum, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations/ideas of B&B's/hotels that will do a reasonable rate for a person staying for a month in Dublin preferably city centre area? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

try http://www.dayshoteldublinairport.com/
    Its in ballymun but should onyl take 20mins to city center by bus. thinks its around €1300 per month.
    Thats for a two bedroom apartment, includes all bills and internet.
    Viewed it myself and it was really nice but a bit too expensive seeing as i was looking for long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

I do not know what thread I was reading before when I came across this... may have been accom & property.

Sounds like a good deal to me 150euro a week, by the sounds of it no kitchen facilities tho which means eating out... $$

http://www.rent.ie/short-lets/Kingston-Hotel-Adelaide-Street-Dun-Laoghaire-Co-Dublin/8798/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

I've seen a few B&B's with 7-night specials around 150...Egan's House in Drumcondra was 159/week last week; I think they've raised it to 199, but you can probably get them to drop the price if you are staying for a month. Unfortunately a lot of B&Bs and guest houses are really hurting right now. Try daft.ie under "short term", or you might even look up a few on Trip Advisor and call them directly to negotiate a monthly rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Thank you for all your responses.. very helpful... currently looking into them all to see whats available :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I'd recommend ringing dublin city centre hotels,they're on gardiner street,51 euro for a room monday to thursday but imagine would do you an offer if you're there longer term.

• Advertisement
Advertisement